Juice Plus MLM #6 Juice Plus - Making Fat Girls Poor since 1974

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what do we reckon, has she really ‘grew her booty’ or has she had work….?
She looks ridiculous in the second picture borderline masculine which given she’s almost naked is quite something. She’s certainly had work in her face.

Reactions: 2
Copycat Kadee at it again. Such a stark difference in class and Rebecca wins every time.
D63A2A4B-3780-4074-9D3C-B6955242C6CD.jpeg
5B758E47-4320-4F9E-AE45-9851636F87A7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dan arranged for his parents to "sit with Oakley" whilst we went for dinner.

Anyone remember when these 2 clowns posted this in a bid to get engagement and ‘clients’ to “join us on our health transformation”? 3/10 for the posed fed-up faces 🙄
Such plebs. They could have taken the "after" picture, 2 minutes after this one with a higher camera angle and better posture. They're so embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Big H posts about Netflix Harry and Meghan and gets far more engagement than about Juiceplus she. Seems to like them do narcissists stick together?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hmmm I hate to say it but I thought Hs birthday cake cluedo game/day of treats was quite nice.

Have I finally lost the plot?!

Reactions: 4
Hmmm I hate to say it but I thought Hs birthday cake cluedo game/day of treats was quite nice.

I liked it. Really good detail from Dan, although considering how narcissistic H is, he had to go big or risk getting his balls cut.

Kadie's last stories don't look very zen or positive. She looks resentful, bored and lonely. And on the whiteclaws again of course

Reactions: 8

I agree, very nice and thoughtful of him, a lot of effort went into it. Noticed her BEST FRIEND wasn't involved in her cluedo game. Maybe she was too busy hustling posting aff links and cash back app codes, or doing the big aldi shop to make sure "her man's" tea is on the table for when he gets in from work at 11pm.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Asking people to pay £5 for an online zoom party....wtf
I sure hope this isn’t a ploy to use a charity for
Engagement and profit. Has Kadee every done this before. Seems off the wall for her. Pay to join my zoom so you can watch me drink white claws in my pjs, for charity of course. Makes my stomach turn! Lake will probably be off to her dads that day. At least Lake has a good example through Rebecca of how to support causes through action and personal sacrifice.

How lame is this?
The fact that there's loads of "guest speakers" would suggest this is far from a 'party'. £5 to join what is basically a juice plus online meeting on 21st December at 8pm - is this what it means to have "time freedom"?

• Sick
Dani K - only get viewers on my reels when I have my boobs hanging out. Classy lady. Husband must be so proud.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.