Juice Plus MLM #6 Juice Plus - Making Fat Girls Poor since 1974

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure who Olivia is trying to convince more that she has a dream man? Us, her family or herself. 🤮
Not real appreciation, it is sad as she's trying to kid herself just as much as she is everyone else. What she really wants is for him to stop "hustling" 24/7 and spend time with her, make time for her family, like her statuses and look at her the way he does at Lauren Elizabeth.

Reactions: 5
I saw a really good clip the other day (think it was on TikTok, don’t judge me!😂) but it was basically a doctor defending vaccine ingredients and pharmaceuticals in general. She said one of the biggest criticisms she hears is that they contain “chemicals” but as she pointed out everything is a chemical because chemicals are just combinations of different elements, so water is a chemical, fruit and veg are chemicals and therefore those lovely JP capsules are chemicals! Wonder how chavvy Hayley would react if that was pointed out to her?!
A doctor at A&E told her everything she said is true! I’m not saying someone at A&E doesn’t believe in homeopathy but it’s not the doctor or anyone else working there. Fever and a high temperature is good is a dangerously thick assumption.

Ho
You're not being thick you just don't know anything about homeopathy.
The side effect of homeopathy is that whatever is making you unwell is not getting treated by drinking magic water that has a “memory”. She is also a flatearther

Not sure why I wrote Ho but Ho Ho Ho. Have a very Juicy Christmas

Has Kadie been on the White Claws again? So not bothered about bumping into Luke that she’s had to publicly share how not bothered she is cos she’s totally not bothered!

Edit - now deleted and replaced with a story of her wearing Christmas antlers, cos you know she’s totally not bothered!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
So oLIEvia has made the instagram account she’s created for her and Fat Tats’ ‘home reno’ public. It was previously private so she must be gearing up to start begging and flogging the AFF links 🙄 PS - just the sort of content a HOME account needs; pictures of her arse and boobs. SMH.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Just curious as lots of people are against it bf won’t let their kids have it x
Well, my kids had covid and I still went and vaccinated them because we're spending a lot of time in planes and with the grandparents. My best friend hasn't vaccinated her kids because risks to children are very small so why bother. I get it, but I also understand that there are a lot of different circumstances out there, and for some families it might be better to vaccinate their kids like we have done. It's social responsibility, and that's what people like Hayley don't get. It's all me me me.

Reactions: 3
So what do we reckon, has she really ‘grew her booty’ or has she had work….?
After the absolute drama and crying videos she posted when she’s had her boobs done I think we’d know if anything else had been surgically enhanced!

• Haha
After the absolute drama and crying videos she posted when she’s had her boobs done I think we’d know if anything else had been surgically enhanced!
Yeah, but she can claim JP has grown her backside muscle, she couldn’t do that with her boobs / lips / cheeks etc

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.