Juice Plus MLM #3 Hun-ny the Pooh, baby's due, poor Harriet hasn't a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to say it but ...lauren roberts reminds of the scream mask!
she reminds me of the Grinch!

For anyone believing that OLIVIA CHARLOTTE MEASURES hasn’t had a shed load of surgery, paid for by ripping off customers and conning people into ‘the dream’ by recruiting ‘down-lines’, here’s a few from the archives. PS I actually think she was really pretty circa 2017-18. LAUREN ROBERTS however had always been a munter!
She hasn’t had any facial work done 🤥 Typical scam artist.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Why are the JP hunz always being “flooded” by nutrients? In the grand scheme of things, it’s the tiniest thing to be irritated by but …

Why aren’t they taking a tsunami of tablets, a storm of supplements or an earthquake of energy?

Why are floods their preferred natural disaster?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
After having the best day with like minded people and no negative people (all JO guns and no one else!)

Dani’s birthday wish is to share her story to your friends wall so she can help others.
Then the mandatory cringe reel
0FDCCC7B-09B0-4E4B-BCF1-F56A5257DF92.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Why are the JP hunz always being “flooded” by nutrients? In the grand scheme of things, it’s the tiniest thing to be irritated by but …

Why aren’t they taking a tsunami of tablets, a storm of supplements or an earthquake of energy?

Why are floods their preferred natural disaster?
This has made me laugh.. preferred natural disaster 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
How overdue is she now, 8 or 9 days? Are we taking bets on induction
I think she will likely be going for a sweep in the next few days. Maybe by day 10 she will get induced.

I think it’s funny how she’s going on that the baby is testing her patience 😂😂
Just wait til she’s here and waking you up all night. Will we get a running documentary about it like we did the cat

she reminds me of the Grinch!

She hasn’t had any facial work done 🤥 Typical scam artist.
WOW! Some serious work

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
hmmm I’m not sure she’s going to get induced. She strikes me as stupid enough to dice with death and wait for her body to do it naturally 42 plus weeks with a rapidly disintegrating placenta. Only the best for baby A!

Reactions: 5
hmmm I’m not sure she’s going to get induced. She strikes me as stupid enough to dice with death and wait for her body to do it naturally 42 plus weeks with a rapidly disintegrating placenta. Only the best for baby A!
Na she'll get induced, she doesnt appear to be enjoying being pregnant any more 🤣

Katie ‘random name’ rant….see she is lining up another trip to the US for Lake to see her Dad to be cancelled, claiming surgery might be then.

Here’s a thing, why not pay to go privately? It could probably be done next week, for the same amount you spent go to Turkey to get your teeth done! Spend years talking about ‘financial freedom’ but doesn’t want to spend it on what’s important! Mind boggles.

Katie
Katie ‘random name’ rant….see she is lining up another trip to the US for Lake to see her Dad to be cancelled, claiming surgery might be then.

Here’s a thing, why not pay to go privately? It could probably be done next week, for the same amount you spent go to Turkey to get your teeth done! Spend years talking about ‘financial freedom’ but doesn’t want to spend it on what’s important! Mind boggles.
Katie has deleted the post I was referring to. Now has a surgery date, all thanks to manifestation 😀.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It boggled my head when she was moaning about how much school supplies and new clothes cost because nothing fits. No tit Sherlock kids grow. Sounds like she’s doing it in preparation to start asking for child support from the father who she conveniently doesn’t allow lake to see first it was with fake COVID emails and next it’ll be that she’s not fully healed from surgery.

End of the day she chose to have a baby with an American man while living out there - her so called dream. So she has to suck it up now and take the child to see him.

Reactions: 7
Katie has deleted the post I was referring to. Now has a surgery date, all thanks to manifestation 😀.
Manifestation, or had an appointment with the surgeon and managed to get a cancellation?? Funnily enough the last one also happened to me last year with not a single bit of manifestation, visioning or positive vibes in sight!

I know we’ve talked about this before but her eye brows!!!! 😳🤯
If Katie really wants to help people she should ditch the JP and just tell us where she gets her eyebrows done so everyone can avoid them and no one else would have to suffer!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They are the actual worst. Also is just me or is she looking haggard? I don't think this juice plus is doing her ant favours 🤣
She’s aged about 10 years in the last 2. She needs to stop with the injections

Reactions: 3
JP jubilee bingo! I’ll start!
‘This business’
‘Work from anywhere’
‘Helping woman make money on your phone’
‘Got my dream home’
‘Flood my body’
‘Popping order in all afternoon’
‘Extra payday’
‘The best energy drink’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
‘This business’
‘Work from anywhere’
‘Got my dream home’
‘Flood my body’
‘Extra payday’
‘The best energy drink’
“Team calls are going off”
“Magic beans”
“I ask my boss if I could have a day off and I said yes!”
“So grateful I don’t have to ask for time off because my kid is sick” (usually from Katie!)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘This business’
‘Work from anywhere’
‘Got my dream home’
‘Flood my body’
‘Extra payday’
‘The best energy drink’
Looking for 3 new boss babes
Nothing changes if nothing changes
Hop on our opportunity call at 9pm tonight
Ever wondered what it is I do?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.