Juice Plus MLM #3 Hun-ny the Pooh, baby's due, poor Harriet hasn't a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep poor little Lake is ill again and being trotted out on social media for likes and sympathy. Buttttt Katie is a trooper who’s still managed to doll herself up ready to go out on a mystery date tonight 👀 do we think Lloyd or a new victim?!
She's defs out with Lloyd, she does have any other mates, apart from the ones she has yo buy to be her mates 😂😂

How is the child I'll again... maybe she's better off with Luke, cos kAtie doesn't seem like a great mom, oh look my daughter is ill but I'm off out on a date.

She's in labour and trying to distract so she can post a 'SURPRISE' baby announcement. Coz this everything to be grateful post is a 360 on her last few days posts....watch this space "she came so fast, so easy, dream labour, all because I kept fit" You heard it here first 👋
View attachment 1300599
What is with her eye brow is there something wrong with her face? 🤔

Reactions: 3
She’s posted. I reckon she’s just leaving it later each day to keep people guessing.

Reactions: 1
Omg juicydani plus cringe husband are the WORST!!! I can’t cope with them. The CRINGE 😬🫣🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dani K's party highlights the darker side of MLM. Everyone of her 'friends' at the party is a JP hun. It really does show that you alieniate all other people, and are left with other cult member huns. When it all comes crashing down, it will be a very very lonely road.

Reactions: 7
Just waiting for BigH to report that she got through labour only because of uplift….the midwife can’t believe how well she is healing etc. and it’s all because of the magic beans…no doubt she will be ‘doubling up’ like they all do when they have the slightest thing wrong with them-which is always!

Reactions: 6
Just waiting for BigH to report that she got through labour only because of uplift….the midwife can’t believe how well she is healing etc. and it’s all because of the magic beans…no doubt she will be ‘doubling up’ like they all do when they have the slightest thing wrong with them-which is always!
I’m still laughing that she’s taking a baby hair brush and nipple cream to hospital. She’s absolutely lost the plot.

• Haha
Ok yes totally agree with the Katie slander but I popped on here to also say that Luke Wren is also equally as bad. He is out to a fancy dinner tonight with his new GF and her parents while his actual DAUGHTER is graduating high school. Like you flew around the world and back again just to add more air time of yourself in your successful girlfriend’s Everest documentary but can’t get on plane for 3 hours to see your own daughter graduate high school??
Ok so they all must read Tattle (Luke, Rebecca, Katie) because with days of this post all three of them posted about her gradation. It just really bothers me because your daughter’s or your partner’s daughters high school graduation should be your number 1 priority - yet they all were posting about a fancy dinner and workouts. AND it took days for them to say anything about it. I even checked and Luke didn’t follow F on Instagram or Facebook until yesterday - so I wonder if he blocked her because he didn’t want her to see all the tit he posts instead of her prom/graduation (ie major life events a father should be there for). I just have a feeling he didn’t even realize it was her graduation until he saw this post. Thank god F has a wonderful step father and mother and older siblings to be her support system.

Arghhh! Katie’s rant today! I get that her kid is ill (she shows us often enough) but so is every other child on that NHS waiting list who’s parents also are frustrated and upset at seeing their little ones suffer. Why should you demand to jump the queue, especially as the struggles in getting a UK credit rating sorted would suggest your haven’t been paying into the “free” NHS for the past few years. And yet you think it’s ok to be so ungrateful for what they’re offering you? How entitled can you get.

If you’re as big a JP earner as you claim to be then why is paying for flights, clothes, primary school stuff and surgery an issue? Maybe that vision board isn’t manifesting itself after all.

Oh and you spent most of your life living in the North West of England and you’ve been back for 6 months nearly. You know it’s not always hot even in summer so stop whinging about how cold you are. If you wanted tropical weather then you should have stayed in Florida hun.

My rant over! 😂

She’s been in the U.K. 6 months and finally managed to get the root cause of Lakes issues yet couldn’t do it in America in the how many years since she’s been getting ill - probs didn’t want to pay over there to get it diagnosed

Arghhh! Katie’s rant today! I get that her kid is ill (she shows us often enough) but so is every other child on that NHS waiting list who’s parents also are frustrated and upset at seeing their little ones suffer. Why should you demand to jump the queue, especially as the struggles in getting a UK credit rating sorted would suggest your haven’t been paying into the “free” NHS for the past few years. And yet you think it’s ok to be so ungrateful for what they’re offering you? How entitled can you get.

If you’re as big a JP earner as you claim to be then why is paying for flights, clothes, primary school stuff and surgery an issue? Maybe that vision board isn’t manifesting itself after all.

Oh and you spent most of your life living in the North West of England and you’ve been back for 6 months nearly. You know it’s not always hot even in summer so stop whinging about how cold you are. If you wanted tropical weather then you should have stayed in Florida hun.

My rant over! 😂
She makes my blood boil! How dare she be so entitled?!!! It’s awful her child is poorly but she shouldn’t be able to jump the queue. And yes, from how she goes on why is paying even an issue? Bizarre

For anyone believing that OLIVIA CHARLOTTE MEASURES hasn’t had a shed load of surgery, paid for by ripping off customers and conning people into ‘the dream’ by recruiting ‘down-lines’, here’s a few from the archives. PS I actually think she was really pretty circa 2017-18. LAUREN ROBERTS however had always been a munter!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
For anyone believing that OLIVIA CHARLOTTE MEASURES hasn’t had a shed load of surgery, paid for by ripping off customers and conning people into ‘the dream’ by recruiting ‘down-lines’, here’s a few from the archives. PS I actually think she was really pretty circa 2017-18. LAUREN ROBERTS however had always been a munter!
I hate to say it but ...lauren roberts reminds of the scream mask!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
come on bigH, where's this baby - I thought that all your excessive exercising was supposedly going to help you go into labour and enable a quick delivery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.