Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Another day another ridiculous contradiction from our Harriet. A post saying the baby is poorly and they’re waiting on a call from the doctor, swiftly followed by “join me on a Zoom at 8.30 to find out how my business means I can work around my daughter”. Well if it really does how about you cancel your Zoom so you can look after your baby??
Imagine having to work as much as she is when your newborn baby is literally days old!!! Absolutely wild! All this “time freedom”, “be your own boss” yet here she is posting constantly, trying to recruit people for her team and running zooms whilst her newborn isn’t well.

I’ll take my year off on statutory maternity pay thanks!

Reactions: 19

The21stGeisha

For a Greek holiday first she needs to apply for the passport. It can take up to 10 weeks! She hasn't followed the news, has she?
Hi everyone -so I came across these threads and TL in general about 3 weeks ago and have been reading through....... I have sooo much to say on these people and it's fascinating to read peoples feedback here. I'm a bit of an armchair sociologist and have a fascination with the psychology behind these people at the top of the pyramid and how people react to them. 🤣

The post above particularly prompted me to say something, I remember right at the start of the pandemic - Dan Aldridge posted a story in which he proudly declared that today, for the first time, he had watched the news 🤦🏼‍♀️ and that he couldn't believe people were against the concept of a lockdown in favour of saving the economy - he referred to this as either selfish or stupid, or both and it just blew my mind that he felt it acceptable to broadcast this opinion to followers that sadly, would listen to and agree with that opinion because he is seen as a 'role model'.

A someone in a position of influence, all be it a small one- this is such a dangerous stance to take - especially as in the previous breath you state that you never watch the news, and then he's posted that he's invested in stocks and shares.

Of course he started with the standard stocks most novices go for - amazon, disney, etc- but to invest, to be taken seriously in business of any kind, you must keep abreast of the news.

A major thing that has always shocked me about these MLM peddlers is just how small, and materialistic their world seems to be. Totally devoid of the reality of the world around them, and thoroughly uninterested in anything that isn't their 'business' - theres no depth at all, no interesting hobbies, or interests, passions - the only things I've seen with regards interests so far-

- getting smashed, screaming and making a spectacle of yourself while just about covering your ham sandwich in a tiny fast fashion dress
- buying and showcasing copious amounts of fast fashion - don't get me started on this 🤣
- idolising extremely shallow celebrities/ people in the public eye who also contribute nothing to society (Stacy Solomon / Kardashians etc)
- complaining about superficial first world issues
-over dramatising basic household tasks
- telling people to 'travel and work wherever you want' then literally choosing to continue to live in England and barely traveling, and if you do its to a 'brits abroad' tourist destination where they barely leave the resort.

A more recent observation across the board is that they are really trying to hype up the whole thing and push recruitment more and more- this is what happens when you 'don't prioritise the economy' Dan- inflation happens, the majority of your target audience (working class people who need the extra money (which there is no shame in)) have to penny pinch to make their ends meet and guess what is normally the first thing to go? Things like Juice Plus - at this point I would bet a dollar to a dime that there has been a cascade of 'unpaid's in the last couple of months. Reps are probably dropping like flies- Speaking about H now, but this applies both- has anyone else noticed how often she actually gets an order and a new team member ? She always shares on her story- Not too often at all if you think about it - I'm sure sometime its less than 5 a week- the same with team members- translate that into commission and conversion rate if she's messaging, adding and engaging into sales pitches with 30 people a day (i think this is number she teaches in XXY I can't remember) and on top of that you have to do all of the instagram content creation every day- it sounds exhausting- and unsustainable. This is probably one of the reasons behind the increase interest in affiliate marketing and general influencer activities.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Chatty Member
I love how someone’s commented on her post “my Labrador puppy is called Oakley.”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Boombirdie

VIP Member
Oooh Kaddie Kaddie little liar. We know you're broke. So how come you can rock on and go view a nice little cottage? What are you going to tell the bank to get a mortgage.

That photo of the dreamiest little cottage is not from the one you actually saw, but a photo you stole off Google

(Photo number 5)

I didn't know you could view a cottage in Pembrokshire and then go back to your neck of the woods for a green tea in just a couple of hours.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

SaintLeo

VIP Member
Another day another ridiculous contradiction from our Harriet. A post saying the baby is poorly and they’re waiting on a call from the doctor, swiftly followed by “join me on a Zoom at 8.30 to find out how my business means I can work around my daughter”. Well if it really does how about you cancel your Zoom so you can look after your baby??

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

kcef123

Long time lurker here, finally made an account just to comment on this thread. I’ve had to unfollow Harriet, I just can’t deal with the ‘look at me’ ‘how much weight I’ve lost in a week’ posts already. I knew she’d be doing some sort of transformation photos but surley thought it’d be in a couple of months or so. I don’t judge her for asking for help but I just can’t wrap my head around her needing to be constantly on social media / cleaning / lunching in the first week. I was in such a newborn bubble just laying with baby for the first week and relaxing, they say how their ‘job’ gives them all this freedom but yet she can’t take a day off. Surley people can’t be falling for this and still ordering juice plus. Also the smugness of the baby sleeping and being in a routine, having a baby is hard. Emotionally and physically, people posting like she does to keep up social appearances is what causes other mums to feel shit. Just enjoy your baby, adjust to a new way of life and treat yourself to some bloody toast for breakfast

• Heart
Reactions: 15
In one post I show compassion then the next day Katie knob jockey 🏇 Joem pops up in my feed and I can’t help myself..
it’s not 1970? Pyramid scheme is an awful term? And you wouldn’t still be doing it 11 years later..
Let me work this out..
⭐ You’re homeless
⭐ You can’t get a mortgage
⭐ You’ve got 3 failed marriages and not yet 40?! 🧐
⭐ You use your child on social media to promote a supplement
⭐ You haven’t accomplished anything.. not a degree, a talent, a skill or Everest for example (😂😂 dig!)
⭐ Your still meeting in tiny rooms in bury pushing juice plus.. not talking/preaching in stadiums 🏟 like Billy Graham to your juice hun worshippers
⭐ You haven’t got a small group of friends which at your age should be the norm.
⭐ You steal friend’s husbands
⭐ There’s rumours you have a smelly Fanny (came out around the Majorca convention)
⭐ Despite claims you revolutionised social media MLM… you suck at lip synching on your reels!

So what I’m saying here Katie.. I’m really struggling to see how you could be full of positivity for the next 12 months

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

katetotheparty86

The woman in m&s didn't say that to her at all. Stop lying Olivia. An are we supposed to feel sorry for her coz she's got acne? Thought her magic bean capsules gave everyone clear skin, long nails an hair? And again, are we supposed to feel sorry for her coz her big extension with a balcony has started. What a self absorbed prick.

Reactions: 14

number2

Plus she's pushing JP like her regime is the reason for her weight loss. No, this is normal PP weight loss. (Don't hate me) but I'm one of the fortunate people who didn't have a belly a week after having a baby and was lighter than pre pregnancy after a couple of weeks. It wasn't through dieting or exercise, it was a combination of losing the extra water/blood weight and having a baby suck the life out of my tits. I wish she'd stop pushing the JP narrative!!!
She’s not lost that chin she gained in pregnancy though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Tifastrife

VIP Member
How do we have insiders who can give us the Katie joem/Lloyd Goss but still nobody can say how Olivia and Lauren fell out 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
JP jubilee bingo! I’ll start!
‘This business’
‘Work from anywhere’
‘Helping woman make money on your phone’
‘Got my dream home’
‘Flood my body’
‘Popping order in all afternoon’
‘Extra payday’
‘The best energy drink’

• Haha
Reactions: 12

SaintLeo

VIP Member
Imagine having to work as much as she is when your newborn baby is literally days old!!! Absolutely wild! All this “time freedom”, “be your own boss” yet here she is posting constantly, trying to recruit people for her team and running zooms whilst her newborn isn’t well.

I’ll take my year off on statutory maternity pay thanks!
Exactly. Not quite the same thing but I recently had to have a fairly big bit of surgery. My workplace let me take the week before surgery off so I didn’t have to worry about it and work at the same time. I took several weeks signed off to recover and then had a phased return to work on reduced hours. All on full pay because I work for a company that has decent HR policies and values it’s staff. (I appreciate not everyone is as lucky!)

Can you imagine the JP huns in the same situation! They’d be popping through orders from the recovery ward whacked out on morphine and talking about how lucky they are to be able to do it!

Reactions: 12