Juice Plus MLM #3 Hun-ny the Pooh, baby's due, poor Harriet hasn't a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking for 3 new boss babes
Nothing changes if nothing changes
Hop on our opportunity call at 9pm tonight
Ever wondered what it is I do?
Eeeek
It’s insane
Best company In the world
Mindset Manifest !!
Shred 10
Time freedom

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Eeeek
It’s insane
Best company In the world
Mindset Manifest !!
Shred 10
Time freedom
“I only joined for an extra £100 a month”
“Six figure earner”
“OMG these results are insane” usually with a pic that shows no difference at all or has been clearly photoshopped!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“I only joined for an extra £100 a month”
“Six figure earner”
“OMG these results are insane” usually with a pic that shows no difference at all or has been clearly photoshopped!
‘The results are in…’ omg the photoshopped recycled before and after photos, where on the before they’re super close to the camera looking miserable, in the after they’re far away, smiling 😂😭

‘Thanks for your order, you now have access to our cult facebook group, PT workouts and recipes’

“Welcome to the team”

****insert generic jp hun Pinterest image of random girls/pink flowers/pink Chanel bag****
Yesterday Harriet posted a photo on Facebook of some Louis Vuitton pancakes, I tit you not

• Haha
I’ve always wondered... what happens when they fill all the spaces in their team that month? You know the : “IM HIRING- opening up just 3 spots message me for more info!” Do they turn away no 4?

I’m being sarcastic btw it’s so annoying when they do that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t wait for the day it goes into administration just like Missguided where they all buy their tat clothes but no one takes them over ! And all the gullible people realise they are paying for their so shallow life style

Reactions: 5
Emma Leyland has gone private, I wanted to know her amazing news 😆 maybe she is going on Love Island

• Haha
"Best £50 I ever spent"
"Earn money from the beach"
"Popping orders through all afternoon"
"These capsules are my non negotiables"
"Stay at home mama"
"Needed this lift today"
"My juicy wages just paid for my nandos"
"She did it! After only 3 years our girl is now a partner plus, enjoy your £80 bonus ON TOP of your commission"
"NMD you're next"
"Omg our upline just dropped the most insane incentive for this month...a teeny tiny gucci card holder"
"Fire in my belly"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's in labour! In a car with an incontinence/puppy training pad under her....(surely?)
I am thinking it might be incase her waters go in the car? Plus she probably wants people to think she’s in labour so she can then moan about people “messaging her” lol

Reactions: 3
8EA27667-C5F4-4670-B62B-23B84D3BC61E.jpeg

What even is this photo? How does she think this even looks remotely like her?

Reactions: 3
"Best £50 I ever spent"
"Earn money from the beach"
"Popping orders through all afternoon"
"These capsules are my non negotiables"
"Stay at home mama"
"Needed this lift today"
"My juicy wages just paid for my nandos"
"She did it! After only 3 years our girl is now a partner plus, enjoy your £80 bonus ON TOP of your commission"
"NMD you're next"
"Omg our upline just dropped the most insane incentive for this month...a teeny tiny gucci card holder"
"Fire in my belly"
Chats are popping OFF 🔥🔥🔥👌👌👌

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1310730
What even is this photo? How does she think this even looks remotely like her?
Exactly, when THIS is the real Lauren Roberts! She filters everything so much that I wonder if she even remembers what she really looks like at this point! Does she avoid every mirror in her house?! She’s so fake, she is genuinely like a JP robot - her whole life comes across as empty and soulless, more so than any of the other huns. Most of them share the odd ‘down’ moment or low point, but she shares nothing. I know it’s her choice but it just adds to making her seem like a personality-less Barbie robot.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.