Juice Plus MLM #3 Hun-ny the Pooh, baby's due, poor Harriet hasn't a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great title @Youvegottobekiddingme!
and we have to give a nod to Big Hari.. she trumped all the other huns to be the first to have one all about her.. Faith the village Idiot Martin will be raging 😡 and Emma Leyland and Lauren will be upping the nakey cartwheels 🤸‍♀️ 🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️ And the narcissistic that is Katie will be beside herself.. why isn’t she Queen Hun!!!
who cares to do a recap?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As someone said on last thread, Harry seems to have disabled her Instagram 🤷‍♀️ I tried to access it via Dan's using my own and the hubby's. Still oversharing on FB 😂

Reactions: 5
Thank you @Youvegottobekiddingme for the name and to @Trentsetter for making the new thread.

I’m still able to access Harriet’s IG, so maybe she’s just gone private?

I’m happy to do a little recap, let me know if I’ve missed anything please!

So Katie-all-the-names-under-the-sun-Ravey “escaped” her narcissist ex-husband to become the biggest narcissist of them all. She completed all of the levels and beat the big boss to become the biggest conceited boss herself, her main prize being her ex-best friend’s husband. But oh no, trouble in horsey-teeth paradise, as negative vibes sought to bring them both down and burn their selfie castle to the ground. Watch this space though, as they may still be secretly be meeting in the dungeon. 😂 I got a bit carried away with that metaphor!

Olivia Measures moved in with Thug Life and now thinks she’s Stacey Solomon. She’s wearing her latest boyfriend trend hat with pride with her thuggy dogs and polished turd lifestyle with Thug Life. I bet there will be a baby on the horizon very soon …

Big H, Harriet Aldridge, the Main Man herself, developed pregnancy as her latest personality, having given up on trying to BE Olivia for the past 37million weeks that’s she’s shoved her naked vagina, Sylvester Stallone chin, and “did you know I’m pregnant babe?!” vibe down our throats! But breastfeeding doesn’t fit her lifestyle though, didn’t you know?! God help her when the baby comes, as she’s truly shown how much of a thorough dipshit she is throughout this pregnancy and is completely ill-equipped to be a mother. Get ready for that juicy shot of the baby crowning guys and gals!

I can’t remember too much on Emma Leyland, Faith Martin or Lauren Roberts if anyone wants to tap in? Any others to note?

Plus I’ll add that Harriet and Dan Aldridge will be raising the next biggest Juicy recruit, even rubbing rubbing their thick stumps together to have the fire idea of supplementing the baby’s formula with Juicy capsule powder.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone seen Katie whatever her name wishing the weirdo that is John Holwaty happy birthday and referring to him and Juice plus Jesus always knew it was a cult ! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Big H, Harriet Aldridge, the Main Man herself, developed pregnancy as her latest personality, having given up on trying to BE Olivia for the past 37million weeks that’s she’s shoved her naked vagina, Sylvester Stallone chin, and “did you know I’m pregnant babe?!” vibe down our throats! But breastfeeding doesn’t fit her lifestyle though, didn’t you know?! God help her when the baby comes, as she’s truly shown how much of a thorough dipshit she is throughout this pregnancy and is completely ill-equipped to be a mother. Get ready for that juicy shot of the baby crowning guys and gals!
Sylvester Stallone chin 🤣🤣🤣 You lot honestly make my day 😆!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone seen Katie whatever her name wishing the weirdo that is John Holwaty happy birthday and referring to him and Juice plus Jesus always knew it was a cult ! 😂
I can’t ever get over that video he’s in for Team Rhino.. it’s got similarities to The Office.. David Brent style.. John says ‘Retentions your pension’ it cracks me up everytime. Does anyone know how to do a meme clip of it ?!!! 😂😂😂😂👍

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God love you Harriet in my cork accent.. cultie forever.. but sure we all know.. ah sure your made your insta private because of yer ones!!! .. despite being north of me… us Derry Gurls is Mary, Joseph & the wee donkey witches that dictate your life my love.. love it xx

Reactions: 4
Thank you @Youvegottobekiddingme for the name and to @Trentsetter for making the new thread.

So Katie-all-the-names-under-the-sun-Ravey “escaped” her narcissist ex-husband to become the biggest narcissist of them all. She completed all of the levels and beat the big boss to become the biggest conceited boss herself, her main prize being her ex-best friend’s husband. But oh no, trouble in horsey-teeth paradise, as negative vibes sought to bring them both down and burn their selfie castle to the ground. Watch this space though, as they may still be secretly be meeting in the dungeon. 😂 I got a bit carried away with that metaphor!

Olivia Measures moved in with Thug Life and now thinks she’s Stacey Solomon. She’s wearing her latest boyfriend trend hat with pride with her thuggy dogs and polished turd lifestyle with Thug Life. I bet there will be a baby on the horizon very soon …

I can’t remember too much on Emma Leyland, Faith Martin or Lauren Roberts if anyone wants to tap in? Any others to note?

Plus I’ll add that Harriet and Dan Aldridge will be raising the next biggest Juicy recruit, even rubbing rubbing their thick stumps together to have the fire idea of supplementing the baby’s formula with Juicy capsule powder.
CRYING hahahah!!

wont Be long
I don't like to fat shame anyone as I'm hardly Kate Moss myself....however why is her face pregnant too?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I have LMAO at this, yes!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.