Juice Plus MLM #3 Hun-ny the Pooh, baby's due, poor Harriet hasn't a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BigH looking far from her heavily filtered bronzed, eyebrows painted on, hair perfectly ghd straight look.

This is why young girls are so body conscious, they think that they have to be perfect in every way, but the reality is far from that!
She definitely isn't glowing in that photo. And thats fine. So stop with the false tit. She'll end up plumping for an elective section and go in with a full face of make up. Oh, also I never drove round in the car with an incontinence sheet. I had one on my brand new mattress yes, not the effing car tho. I wonder does she think waters break before everyone's labour...broke with my first and not with my 2nd and 3rd until they were almost out

Reactions: 4
Let’s all get our violins out for Katie, the poor thing having to drive a car that isn’t a Range Rover! 🙄 F@cking stuck up cow, she really does believe she’s something special doesn’t she - whereas most people would just be grateful to have a car to drive!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Let’s all get our violins out for Katie, the poor thing having to drive a car that isn’t a Range Rover! 🙄 F@cking stuck up cow, she really does believe she’s something special doesn’t she - whereas most people would just be grateful to have a car to drive!
She is so entitled 🙄 like gry a grip love they won't finance you... you moan about the cost of your daughters clothes, potential surgery... but want to rent a range rover 😂 nice to see the priorities are in place

Reactions: 6
She is so entitled 🙄 like gry a grip love they won't finance you... you moan about the cost of your daughters clothes, potential surgery... but want to rent a range rover 😂 nice to see the priorities are in place
Had a little laugh at Katie this morning. After announcing she was going to be offline from Wednesday night until Saturday she’s already done a grid post about World Narcissist Abuse Day (no comment!) and stories about how she doesn’t let Lake play on an iPad…showing Lake playing on an iPad! For someone who’s spends so much time reflecting and meditating she’s so self unaware it’s untrue!

sorry if this is a dumb question, but why did they have 2 weddings?
To be legally married under U.K. law you have to nip to a registry office and make it official there. Then you renew your vows abroad but call it a wedding. Otherwise they will be bound by Spanish marriage laws

I think she’s being induced today, that’s my bet.
agree. And she thinks baby girl will slide out today I reckon hence her sharing the wedding pics. To make the day more special. She probs doesn’t realise so many inductions take 24+ hours

To be legally married under U.K. law you have to nip to a registry office and make it official there. Then you renew your vows abroad but call it a wedding. Otherwise they will be bound by Spanish marriage laws

agree. And she thinks baby girl will slide out today I reckon hence her sharing the wedding pics. To make the day more special. She probs doesn’t realise so many inductions take 24+ hours
My daughter got married in Greece two days before ceremony they went to town hall in kos village to take vows - think that was when they were officially married. No registry office in England

Reactions: 2
100%.being induced today. Otherwise you know she'd be spewing Jubilee Party content
Agree, I think she’s sharing wedding photos again to distract from the fact she’s being induced. Dan hasn’t posted a thing on his stories today, and there’s no guarantee those walk videos on Harriet’s were from today!

Reactions: 3
Hi all, I just want to say I've been following these ladies for a while and I can't believe there's actually a forum discussing them!!

I cringed when I saw Katie's eyebrows and feel so sorry for Lakey. How is that girl going to grow up with such waste of space as parents?

Harriet is hilarious. That lovely living room setup is not going to last long when bubba is here. Has anyone noticed how Dan is treating her to a lot of ice cream and brownie lately? I get she's pregnant but come on, then she's preaching about health and giving JP to her baby? Seriously?

Does anyone follow Claire Black? She apparently has bought a massive house on her JP income but she has forgotten to mention her husband works in IT!

Btw those of you wondering why Katie is doing these talks to sell JP in Bury, you earn points for the next retreat if you run events and submit proof. I saw a list of activities somewhere and the number of points earned per activity.

Oh and also Ms Katie was supposed to travel to Tenerife with Lakey for half term (she posted she had booked the Hard Rock Cafe) but conveniently she's not travelling because of Lake's health issues. Maybe her recovery pass has run out and she knows she won't be let into the country.....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My daughter got married in Greece two days before ceremony they went to town hall in kos village to take vows - think that was when they were officially married. No registry office in England
To my understanding they will be bound by Greek marriage laws if they wanted to divorce or what not. I might be wrong. But I was pretty sure that’s why people do it that way.

To my understanding they will be bound by Greek marriage laws if they wanted to divorce or what not. I might be wrong. But I was pretty sure that’s why people do it that way.
She has definitely seen this thread because two hours ago she posted why she got married in the UK too

Hi all, I just want to say I've been following these ladies for a while and I can't believe there's actually a forum discussing them!!

I cringed when I saw Katie's eyebrows and feel so sorry for Lakey. How is that girl going to grow up with such waste of space as parents?

Harriet is hilarious. That lovely living room setup is not going to last long when bubba is here. Has anyone noticed how Dan is treating her to a lot of ice cream and brownie lately? I get she's pregnant but come on, then she's preaching about health and giving JP to her baby? Seriously?

Does anyone follow Claire Black? She apparently has bought a massive house on her JP income but she has forgotten to mention her husband works in IT!

Btw those of you wondering why Katie is doing these talks to sell JP in Bury, you earn points for the next retreat if you run events and submit proof. I saw a list of activities somewhere and the number of points earned per activity.

Oh and also Ms Katie was supposed to travel to Tenerife with Lakey for half term (she posted she had booked the Hard Rock Cafe) but conveniently she's not travelling because of Lake's health issues. Maybe her recovery pass has run out and she knows she won't be let into the country.....
Yes! I know of Claire Black, 😂 yeah she never mention her husbands wage only allllll the gazillions that juicy pays 🫣

I still think she’s gone in yesterday for induction and her posts today are to throw people off. I can imagine getting hounded with messages asking if baby is here is not fun but when you’ve shared every inch of your pregnancy even pics of your fanny online. You’ve got to expect people are invested in the final outcome

I still think she’s gone in yesterday for induction and her posts today are to throw people off. I can imagine getting hounded with messages asking if baby is here is not fun but when you’ve shared every inch of your pregnancy even pics of your fanny online. You’ve got to expect people are invested in the final outcome
i agree, it’s very generic content from her and Dan that could have been taken anytime. She can’t expect people not to be asking really!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.