Juice Plus MLM #3 Hun-ny the Pooh, baby's due, poor Harriet hasn't a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That screech that Lauren constantly does, makes me want to rip my ears off. I would hate to be within 10 miles of her and her screechy mates

Reactions: 7
That screech that Lauren constantly does, makes me want to rip my ears off. I would hate to be within 10 miles of her and her screechy mates
how funny I just came on here to write the exact same thing! defo ring her neck 😬

Reactions: 5
Let me work this out..

⭐ There’s rumours you have a smelly Fanny (came out around the Majorca convention)

So what I’m saying here Katie.. I’m really struggling to see how you could be full of positivity for the next 12 months
I think one of the worst labels a woman can have is to be known for a smelly fanny. You will be stuck with this for the rest of your life and never recover, even if you clean up lol, and will be the first thing anyone ever thinks about you when you’re mentioned, never mind all your other accomplishments. Glad mine smells of roses 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I swear to god I think she’s an actual JP robot, she’s so devoid of character that she doesn’t seem real! I know they can choose what they want to share in social media, but most of the huns share some realness and life issues. Lauren is just permanently this fake Barbie doll persona with all the depth of a puddle!
Oh and by the way, I saw she posted that it’s her birthday - according to Companies House she’s 38!! 😳

Reactions: 4
Harriet, hun. Put down your phone, get out the bleeping gym. Speaking as a woman who had 3 overdue babies....that baby isn't coming out till you *chill the duck out* Stop posting about being overdue every 5 mins.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Katie ‘insert latest surname’ subtly gaslighting her ex AGAIN - just remind us Katie, who was the narcissist in that relationship? 🤔
Ok yes totally agree with the Katie slander but I popped on here to also say that Luke Wren is also equally as bad. He is out to a fancy dinner tonight with his new GF and her parents while his actual DAUGHTER is graduating high school. Like you flew around the world and back again just to add more air time of yourself in your successful girlfriend’s Everest documentary but can’t get on plane for 3 hours to see your own daughter graduate high school??

Reactions: 2
Personally I don’t understand the collagen hype. But I’ve never tried it so I can’t. But where does Katie Ravey get off saying that their crappy perform shake is better at helping your body produce collagen then actual collagen supplements? She’s honestly crackers

Ok yes totally agree with the Katie slander but I popped on here to also say that Luke Wren is also equally as bad. He is out to a fancy dinner tonight with his new GF and her parents while his actual DAUGHTER is graduating high school. Like you flew around the world and back again just to add more air time of yourself in your successful girlfriend’s Everest documentary but can’t get on plane for 3 hours to see your own daughter graduate high school??
So so sad. I feel so sorry for poor faith. I hope shes ok. Someone previously wrote on here that her step father has pretty much brought her up and I hope he’s there for her!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It’s a shame Luke and Katie spilt up really. They seem perfect for each other!

Reactions: 2
See Katie whatever her name is using her poor daughter again to get the sympathy vote right on cue disgusting behaviour just stay at home and look after her and get her dad to pay for her treatment as they would have to in USA ! If she didn’t try and know better than doctors (like someone else we know ) kid may get better !

Reactions: 3
See Katie whatever her name is using her poor daughter again to get the sympathy vote right on cue disgusting behaviour just stay at home and look after her and get her dad to pay for her treatment as they would have to in USA ! If she didn’t try and know better than doctors (like someone else we know ) kid may get better !
Is that poor little girl sick again??? Yet next week she'll be flogging capsules saying her kid has a banging immune system.

• Haha
She's in labour and trying to distract so she can post a 'SURPRISE' baby announcement. Coz this everything to be grateful post is a 360 on her last few days posts....watch this space "she came so fast, so easy, dream labour, all because I kept fit" You heard it here first 👋
Screenshot_20220528-153205_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 10
Is that poor little girl sick again??? Yet next week she'll be flogging capsules saying her kid has a banging immune system.
Yep poor little Lake is ill again and being trotted out on social media for likes and sympathy. Buttttt Katie is a trooper who’s still managed to doll herself up ready to go out on a mystery date tonight 👀 do we think Lloyd or a new victim?!

Why am I enjoying her misery at being overdue so much? 🤭
You aren’t the only one 😂 karma is a beautiful thing 😆!

Has anyone seen her new stories about people messaging her 🙄 I just have a gut feeling no one has because no one cares and she is just trying to make herself look more important!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.