Juice Plus MLM #3 Hun-ny the Pooh, baby's due, poor Harriet hasn't a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure that putting her body under stress isn’t doing it any good. She should be relaxing. But she wants to be one of these women who’s like yeah i was active right til the end like you say.

But then complains of horrific pelvic pain everyday saying it gets bad if she sits. No wonder your body is exhausted love. Her recovery is gonna be so slow at this rate.
Big H stressing about baby A not here yet ! Doesn’t she know elephants are pregnant for 22 months !😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
59427F38-D0DE-4106-9B93-D23C0482F0A7.jpeg

I would rather be skint and live under a bridge than have to be this cringy to make money. Truly amaizng scenes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The ultimate Chavs who would aspire to that ! They are all getting desperate and trying to convert the current awful cost of living to their advantage! Anyone seen Katie whatever her name’s tragic bulls**t yesterday very abridged version ! And she’s back to Ravey trying to con more people at a hotel venue with the very weirdo John Holowaty ! (Another made up name 😂)

• Haha
Is this really behaviour from someone earning 6/7 figures a year? 🙈😂

The ultimate Chavs who would aspire to that ! They are all getting desperate and trying to convert the current awful cost of living to their advantage! Anyone seen Katie whatever her name’s tragic bulls**t yesterday very abridged version ! And she’s back to Ravey trying to con more people at a hotel venue with the very weirdo John Holowaty ! (Another made up name 😂)
Why what’s John’s real name?

Attachments

Is this really behaviour from someone earning 6/7 figures a year? 🙈😂

Why what’s John’s real name?
Sorry just a joke though as Katie is constantly reinventing her name he might too don’t know but why are they having to resort to all these new tricks to earn £20 ? Think some of the others are doing this too plus all the links to cheap tat fashion

Reactions: 3
Sorry just a joke though as Katie is constantly reinventing her name he might too don’t know but why are they having to resort to all these new tricks to earn £20 ? Think some of the others are doing this too plus all the links to cheap tat fashion
Ohh sorry haha. I thought he genuinely was lying about his name haha.
That’s what I was thinking when I saw it. Doubt they earn what they’re claiming to

Reactions: 2
Ok how do we Harriet to her local bleeping health visitors or something, because this is so worrying!
I was just coming here to say this.
“I pride myself on giving her nothing but the highest quality nutrition”

Ok well surely you’re gonna breastfeed her then you numpty. She’s clearly uneducated on basic nutrition which shows in the fact she’s not even going to try. I wonder if she will be giving the baby colostrum? I bet she will be just shoving formula into it’s brand new belly poor thing 😩😩

No shame on women who couldn’t breastfeed for whatever reason but to not even try. Wow. Selfish.

Reactions: 7
Like who the hell is this doctor who has advised she add something to infant formula. They should be struck off, unless they’re not a real doctor that is 🤔I said last time she said this never mind giving her baby some random capsule it doesn’t need but Harriet it’s not sterile for god sake, you are risking putting that poor child in hospital.

Like who the hell is this doctor who has advised she add something to infant formula. They should be struck off, unless they’re not a real doctor that is 🤔I said last time she said this never mind giving her baby some random capsule it doesn’t need but Harriet it’s not sterile for god sake, you are risking putting that poor child in hospital.
It’s be a doctor paid by Juice Plus to carry out research into their products and to conveniently find all of the wonderful benefits that JP want to talk about in their promo materials. I don’t think for one minute Harriet has had any in depth conversation with her own personal doctor about adding JP to baby milk.

Where is Harriet located? I'm more than happy to report them to social services, but you need to know where they live to raise it with the relevant council's social services team

Reactions: 5
Where is Harriet located? I'm more than happy to report them to social services, but you need to know where they live to raise it with the relevant council's social services team
As good as peoples intentions here are, this isn’t a matter for social services when they’re so stretched and have real child protection issues to deal with.

Big H and Dopey Dan might be deluded in thinking that they’re already parenting experts but I don’t think any of us believe they’re going to be negligent in anyway.

Reactions: 7
Corsham. Her exact address is available for companies house. I’m going raise a welfare concern too

As good as peoples intentions here are, this isn’t a matter for social services when they’re so stretched and have real child protection issues to deal with.

Big H and Dopey Dan might be deluded in thinking that they’re already parenting experts but I don’t think any of us believe they’re going to be negligent in anyway.
It’s wrong to advise others to do this to baby milk plus it gives the health visitors a heads up if they start seeing a trend starting

Reactions: 6
It's DANGEROUS to be adding supplements made for adults into baby milk. So yes, 100% negligent. (Social services isnt the most appropriate though, health visitors need to educate this dumbass) Nothing should be added to formula, at all.

As a retired midwife I can’t believe that anyone would add this to the formula. The very best you can do for your baby is breast feed unless there is a real medical reason that you can’t do it. Allowing the father to be part of feeding the baby can be done by expressing the milk….. All fact

As a retired midwife I can’t believe that anyone would add this to the formula. The very best you can do for your baby is breast feed unless there is a real medical reason that you can’t do it. Allowing the father to be part of feeding the baby can be done by expressing the milk….. All fact

Attachments

It's DANGEROUS to be adding supplements made for adults into baby milk. So yes, 100% negligent. (Social services isnt the most appropriate though, health visitors need to educate this dumbass) Nothing should be added to formula, at all.
What are the chances though that this idiot doesn't tell the HV? Is there a way to report it to the HV team? Can SS refer it to them?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.