Juice Plus MLM #3 Hun-ny the Pooh, baby's due, poor Harriet hasn't a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are the chances though that this idiot doesn't tell the HV? Is there a way to report it to the HV team? Can SS refer it to them?
If someone knows where she lives, the best plan of action is to Google which health visiting service covers her area and inform them directly.

Reactions: 2
Feel so sorry for the midwife tasked with delivering poor baby A definitely not getting the best start in life with is pair of deluded narcissistic “experts”
Let’s see how the ‘re coping in a few weeks time when they’ve got a bundle of joy that cries pukes and poos all over those soo cute baby outfits 🤣She’ll soon realise babies are a law unto themselves so all her control freak issues will be really tested As for her philosophy on what to fed that poor little soul absolutely clueless!!!

Yep I saw that too now deleted
It’s turning into another Blue Peter moment let’s all make cookies ! Sad how non of them have got an original thought in their bodies all live in bland grey shoeboxes as well

I remember reading that Juice Plus do a “gummies” range for children. Surely that itself suggests the regular JP ISN’T SUITABLE for kids?!

Reactions: 3
It’s be a doctor paid by Juice Plus to carry out research into their products and to conveniently find all of the wonderful benefits that JP want to talk about in their promo materials. I don’t think for one minute Harriet has had any in depth conversation with her own personal doctor about adding JP to baby milk.
Even if it was safe, it would be classes within the same category as solid foods wouldn’t it. And therefore better suited to when the baby is 6m? Why she’s not choosing to breastfeed if she wants to give her baby the best is really what’s baffling me honestly.

Reactions: 3
Even if it was safe, it would be classes within the same category as solid foods wouldn’t it. And therefore better suited to when the baby is 6m? Why she’s not choosing to breastfeed if she wants to give her baby the best is really what’s baffling me honestly.
Same, breastmilk is literally made for your baby. And if she is so confident of her juice plus lifestyle, her milk would be the cream of the crop. The real reason is probably she'll want to be able to ditch thr baby with whoever she can to get back in the gym/juice plus meetings abroad. How very sad

Reactions: 8
Same, breastmilk is literally made for your baby. And if she is so confident of her juice plus lifestyle, her milk would be the cream of the crop. The real reason is probably she'll want to be able to ditch thr baby with whoever she can to get back in the gym/juice plus meetings abroad. How very sad
Exactly this!! She wants to try and maintain her lifestyle as much as possible in my opinion! I am astounded anyone would say add capsules to a baby's formula as they are so strict on how you make formula up in the first place anyway!

Reactions: 5
They never learn do they? Olivia She had to pay for her accommodation when she won the Majorca holiday and they expected her to share with a stranger. Yet here she is again trying to win this.
5F24BFBE-84BD-41E7-914C-371FE6655C8D.jpeg

BigSelfishH is her new nickname haha

Even if you take the top nutrition out of the equation I’m surprised that someone as body obsessed as Harriet isn’t giving breast feeding a go for the potential weight loss benefits alone. And plenty of JP huns including BEST FRIEND Olivia can recommended a good plastic surgeon to sort the boobs out afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see her tactic to go private on Instagram is working she’s was in the 17k region when she did she’s now in the 18k.

• Sick
Saw this and couldn't resist.

Attachments

• Haha
I saw big Hari today. She did not look comfortable and was wearing flip-flops and a beige stretchy dress that did nothing for her..made her look really washed out. Definitely a lot of fluid build up and no where near as glam as her filter makes out. She’s at that stage when you just want the baby out plus the reality verses the instasham.. it’s not a nice life really… it’s all fake.. shuffling along Chippenham Main Street.. she didn’t look affluent 😕 She wouldn’t have looked out of place on that benefits street tv programme. I was in two minds whether to post about… I genuinely felt sorry for her

Reactions: 10
I saw big Hari today. She did not look comfortable and was wearing flip-flops and a beige stretchy dress that did nothing for her..made her look really washed out. Definitely a lot of fluid build up and no where near as glam as her filter makes out. She’s at that stage when you just want the baby out plus the reality verses the instasham.. it’s not a nice life really… it’s all fake.. shuffling along Chippenham Main Street.. she didn’t look affluent 😕 She wouldn’t have looked out of place on that benefits street tv programme. I was in two minds whether to post about… I genuinely felt sorry for her
Yeah why not. She's quick enough to make us all feel tit coz we don't go to the gym and Scam Hustle all day long

Reactions: 9
Exactly 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Mammy Walsh you are too kind. You’re worrying about whether to post about her looking like that, whilst Big H would be trying to sell someone Juice Plus whilst looking like that….
Yeah why not. She's quick enough to make us all feel tit coz we don't go to the gym and Scam Hustle all day long

In one post I show compassion then the next day Katie knob jockey 🏇 Joem pops up in my feed and I can’t help myself..
it’s not 1970? Pyramid scheme is an awful term? And you wouldn’t still be doing it 11 years later..
Let me work this out..
⭐ You’re homeless
⭐ You can’t get a mortgage
⭐ You’ve got 3 failed marriages and not yet 40?! 🧐
⭐ You use your child on social media to promote a supplement
⭐ You haven’t accomplished anything.. not a degree, a talent, a skill or Everest for example (😂😂 dig!)
⭐ Your still meeting in tiny rooms in bury pushing juice plus.. not talking/preaching in stadiums 🏟 like Billy Graham to your juice hun worshippers
⭐ You haven’t got a small group of friends which at your age should be the norm.
⭐ You steal friend’s husbands
⭐ There’s rumours you have a smelly Fanny (came out around the Majorca convention)
⭐ Despite claims you revolutionised social media MLM… you suck at lip synching on your reels!

So what I’m saying here Katie.. I’m really struggling to see how you could be full of positivity for the next 12 months

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.