Juice Plus MLM #3 Hun-ny the Pooh, baby's due, poor Harriet hasn't a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They would turn this around on people in these situations an be like "see you are struggling, that's why you need this business. Take out a loan for the sign up fee you won't regret it".

They have no morals at all.
Oh I 100% agree. It’s disgusting

Reactions: 5
They would turn this around on people in these situations an be like "see you are struggling, that's why you need this business. Take out a loan for the sign up fee you won't regret it".

They have no morals at all.
This is actually how I was recruited by a family friend. I ended up taking out a balance credit card to cover my sign up fee. It’s not even her fault to be honest, she was in a desperate position when she was recruited and it had worked for her, so she genuinely thought she was giving me sound advice.

So glad we’re so far removed from it all now 😂

Reactions: 4
Looking at all the huns pics of them pointing at their names on the wall of fame and noticed that Emma Sneddon isn’t a top of the tree PMD+. I’d just assumed she was being one of the longer standing huns. She can’t be happy with that! No wonder she’s constantly trying to flog the Uplifts and new protein shake thingies. Must be desperate to get those sales in.

Reactions: 6
I know I’ve said this before about her, but why is she so orange!!
All of her photos absolutely terrify me. It’s not natural the way she looks at the camera. She always looks demented and the filter she insists on using is awful. It always makes her look tackier.

• Haha
Who’s the poor guy Katie latched onto last night? Which friend has she stolen him off

• Haha
Looking at all the huns pics of them pointing at their names on the wall of fame and noticed that Emma Sneddon isn’t a top of the tree PMD+. I’d just assumed she was being one of the longer standing huns. She can’t be happy with that! No wonder she’s constantly trying to flog the Uplifts and new protein shake thingies. Must be desperate to get those sales in.
I noticed that too, it must be killing her inside! I imagine she’s seething with resentment that she seems to be stuck at the position she is, with no movement towards that top plus level! She and her downlines just don’t seem to have that star power, there’s no big big earners or golden girls who attract all the attention. I think her biggest down line might be Rachel Allen, another who’s been stuck at her current position forever!

Reactions: 3
Went to see if Big H baby has made an appearance, to find she's private now. Where have I been. I won't give her satisfaction of following her tho, thats obviously what she's trying to achieve.

9BF9BABF-A65B-4F20-967D-0C6F5629FC66.jpeg

I just can’t believe how low these huns will stoop! A gift!? 🙄 more like encouraging a young person to prey on others …nice!!

I blocked the face because I’m not sure if under 18s were allowed on here so thought I would be safe 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No taste... what the duck. We have Orvill and Katie in something equally as hideous. I thought these people had money 😂😂

And also... how filtered
I've heard of Club 18-30, but what the duck is Club 12-24?! I hope that isn't the age range of people going to it!

• Haha
I've heard of Club 18-30, but what the duck is Club 12-24?! I hope that isn't the age range of people going to it!
Something to do with how many people I there team making sales I think

What is Katie wearing for the presentation she did. That big pink bow she’s been taking style advice from juicydani

• Haha
How do we have insiders who can give us the Katie joem/Lloyd Goss but still nobody can say how Olivia and Lauren fell out 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my god juice plus. I don’t follow these people but I follow someone who does it and she’s absolutely being mugged off by these people. Not only is it a toxic pyramid scheme but it’s also cringy to watch vulnerable women try to be something they are not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.