Juice Plus MLM #3 Hun-ny the Pooh, baby's due, poor Harriet hasn't a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big H will be desperate to push baby girl out by the weekend so a big announcement can be made at the big non event in the Excel funny how it’s not mentioned on Excel schedule must be in a broom cupboard 😂 sad how many gullible people going to listen to the most hyped bullshit from these mostly ignorant hunnies !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else finding Katie’s new zen personality totally nauseating?! Her latest stories about her “gradidtude” and spreading positivity by asking the hotel receptionist how his day was is just so fake.

You just know that behind the scenes she’ll be bitching and snarling at anyone who isn't sucking up to her and boosting her “vibe”!

Reactions: 9
DANI K

‘Who comes to the gym in £1,000 trainers, a blazer and handbag….’
Just you, you narcissistic sad little thing.

bigger question - who states the price of their clothes on a post? Braggy and very very Chavvy.
This one will be skint when the house of cards collapses.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else finding Katie’s new zen personality totally nauseating?! Her latest stories about her “gradidtude” and spreading positivity by asking the hotel receptionist how his day was is just so fake.

You just know that behind the scenes she’ll be bitching and snarling at anyone who isn't sucking up to her and boosting her “vibe”!
Everything about her is so fake! Her zen personality has definitely been ramped up to cover over the Lloyd controversy too!
And did anyone else spot that she wants to charge £22.22 (all about those angel numbers 🙄) per MONTH to be zen alongside her?! WTAF 😳 as IF anyone is going to sign up for that, well I seriously hope this idea falls on its arse!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Everything about her is so fake! Her zen personality has definitely been ramped up to cover over the Lloyd controversy too!
And did anyone else spot that she wants to charge £22.22 (all about those angel numbers 🙄) per MONTH to be zen alongside her?! WTAF 😳 as IF anyone is going to sign up for that, well I seriously hope this idea falls on its arse!
Katie Ravey/Wren/Fielding/"insert next victims name here" is the fakes of the fake. Saying I'm all xen and then posting little digs at her so called haters... if you were that Zen you'd leave it alone, reposting stories about from L about R... oh so xen and holistic... full of tit more like. Vile thing she is.

Reactions: 7
£22.22 a month to be told to cut pictures out of magazines and Pritt Stick them on to a “vision board”, drink lemon water and do yoga with someone who by her own admission has only been doing it for few months and doesn’t really know what she’s doing. Bargain! And of course that price doesn’t include your JP package which no doubt she’ll be doing a constant hard sell on.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Katie whatever her name teamed up with another fruitcake Farah Pop FFS ? A lot of her bs copy & paste from others
Unbelievably narcissistic !
Love the comment about our favourite chav Dani K can’t wait to see which Primarni outfit she will be parading at their non event on Saturday

Reactions: 3
Hard dilemma for Harry. Make IG private and alienate new followers (ie your source of income) or keep open and let the laughs continue! Harriet also is the person who only leaves likes for likes, comments for comments, no genuine friendship Or feelings at all. She’s desperatly at the moment trying to make Andrew Fletcher’s (dan’s bestie) Hollywood girlfriend her new bestie too. She left a comment on Michele Blood’s Italy post but Michele just ignored her lol. You know Big H would just love to sell JP to the Hollywood crowd.

• Haha
Hard dilemma for Harry. Make IG private and alienate new followers (ie your source of income) or keep open and let the laughs continue! Harriet also is the person who only leaves likes for likes, comments for comments, no genuine friendship Or feelings at all. She’s desperatly at the moment trying to make Andrew Fletcher’s (dan’s bestie) Hollywood girlfriend her new bestie too. She left a comment on Michele Blood’s Italy post but Michele just ignored her lol. You know Big H would just love to sell JP to the Hollywood crowd.
I think she’s keeping it private til she gives birth thinking it will stop us discussing her. She forgets half of us follow her and screenshot exists

Reactions: 6
I don't follow the main man Harry 🤣 can someone keep the screenshots coming please. Oh she's just the worst isn't she. So spoilt an entitled, rude, looks like a man, preys on vulnerable people, sells a lie. Cant stand her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So how many times is Katie im so fake zen, going to pawn her poor kid off on other people so she can go shopping. She should have left her wit Luke rather than dragging her across the world and dumping her on her parents so she could get shagged by Lloyd 2 weeks ago to then be off shopping now.

Oh and Lloyd defo reads this as he's now hidden his relationship status after when i mentioned it last... 😂

£22.22 a month to be told to cut pictures out of magazines and Pritt Stick them on to a “vision board”, drink lemon water and do yoga with someone who by her own admission has only been doing it for few months and doesn’t really know what she’s doing. Bargain! And of course that price doesn’t include your JP package which no doubt she’ll be doing a constant hard sell on.
She's like a cheap nasty version of Blue Peter 😂

Attachments

Anyone else noticing how strange Emma Caren Wilson is looking lately. Her lips and teeth just don’t look right. Another one who’s taken it too far

Reactions: 1
I feel like they are so out of touch with reality, bragging about how they don't have to worry about paying for things. Like good for you but so many people in this country are struggling with so many things right now

Reactions: 5
Classy bird 😂 cheap as chips looks likes she should be stood on a street corner selling herself !

• Haha
I feel like they are so out of touch with reality, bragging about how they don't have to worry about paying for things. Like good for you but so many people in this country are struggling with so many things right now
They would turn this around on people in these situations an be like "see you are struggling, that's why you need this business. Take out a loan for the sign up fee you won't regret it".

They have no morals at all.

What the hell is she wearing?! 😳
She posted how much she is in love with this outfit as well!haha!

They would turn this around on people in these situations an be like "see you are struggling, that's why you need this business. Take out a loan for the sign up fee you won't regret it".

They have no morals at all.
Big Harry did this. About how people who couldn't afford food should join XXY..... I was blocked as soon as I replied to a comment stating people would rather spend £50 on food than signing up to JP haha!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.