Juice Plus MLM #3 Hun-ny the Pooh, baby's due, poor Harriet hasn't a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deep sigh.. incredibly predictable and a knock off of the Elle Darby/Connor announcement isnā€™t it? What irks me is the other influencers congratulating her? Lucy Jessica carter has gone right down in my estimations as has Vicky Thornton Norris.
Make no mistakes, Harriet was known as a ā€˜weirdoā€™ at college. ā€œShe had no friends and was strangeā€ Thatā€™s probably why she got sucked into the cult of JP. But I canā€™t get over all the ā€˜fawningā€™ from established influencers.. it makes them look bad interacting with as these two pyramid schemers!

Reactions: 9
Deep sigh.. incredibly predictable and a knock off of the Elle Darby/Connor announcement isnā€™t it? What irks me is the other influencers congratulating her? Lucy Jessica carter has gone right down in my estimations as has Vicky Thornton Norris.
Make no mistakes, Harriet was known as a ā€˜weirdoā€™ at college. ā€œShe had no friends and was strangeā€ Thatā€™s probably why she got sucked into the cult of JP. But I canā€™t get over all the ā€˜fawningā€™ from established influencers.. it makes them look bad interacting with as these two pyramid schemers!
Couldnā€™t agree more. Sheā€™s a total nobody and you can tell she doesnā€™t have any ā€œrealā€ friends outwith Juice Plus.

Reactions: 6
One of the Juiceplus huns has posted her eek payday into her bank not exactly six figures !!!!
Also all the huns copying and asking about how much food bills are going up people need to stop buying their expensive sh*t and buy proper food

Reactions: 2
One of the Juiceplus huns has posted her eek payday into her bank not exactly six figures !!!!
Also all the huns copying and asking about how much food bills are going up people need to stop buying their expensive sh*t and buy proper food
Olivia did one of those FB posts asking how much people spend on food bills a few days ago and some poor deluded hun said she was on a really tight budget for food so was glad she could rely on her shakes for nutrition! Honestly you couldnā€™t make it up. Imagine how much actual fruit and veg you could get for the price of shakes each month.

Reactions: 4
Much as Shark Eyes is annoying af, him posting the story of the pram makes me think he wants to just start posting his daughter as and when he wants and not make a circus of it. I think Big H is controlling.

Reactions: 8
Much as Shark Eyes is annoying af, him posting the story of the pram makes me think he wants to just start posting his daughter as and when he wants and not make a circus of it. I think Big H is controlling.
I have to say I think their is truth in it. Heā€™s obviously bursting with pride and in awe of her so canā€™t help himself. Or Harriet hasnā€™t had the most amazing birth she made out in the post. Maybe she is exhausted and PND? An old midwife once told me a new mother needs a 12 month pregnancy. That for 3 months after the birth they should be able to have 2 hours sleep in the afternoon where someone else looks after baby to let the body recover. I know thatā€™s a luxury! But I think there was definitely something valuable in that advice

Reactions: 5
I think she is trying to hide the babyā€™s face to add to the ā€œsuspenseā€ of the reveal and add to her feeling of being a real influencer šŸ˜‚ but shark eyes has shown the babies face in the pictures he posted!!

I think Big Hari is waiting for ā€˜peak timeā€™ on socials to ā€˜revealā€™ the babyā€™s name and a proper picture. My guess is Saturday afternoon or early evening. How sad that sheā€™s using her child to try and capitalise on engagement. Why are people such sheep and crawling up her backside?!

Also, no way has Carly Peace only just turned 33?! She looks way older

Last edited:
I think Big Hari is waiting for ā€˜peak timeā€™ on socials to ā€˜revealā€™ the babyā€™s name and a proper picture. My guess is Saturday afternoon or early evening. How sad that sheā€™s using her child to try and capitalise on engagement. Why are people such sheep and crawling up her backside?!

Also, no way has Carly Peace only just turned 33?! She looks way older
Way older! Anyone else think her boyfriend is only with her for the money and lifestyle?
Plus the amount of dogs she has her house must stink!

Reactions: 6
I can see shark eyes saying that tbh.

i just love how they are acting like celebs- hiding babyā€™s face, no name etc. you sell juice plus hello magazine isn't calling you!

When Juicy Dani says itā€™s not a pyramid scheme and someone challenges herā€¦.
She literally just described a bleeping pyramid scheme šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.