Juice Plus MLM #3 Hun-ny the Pooh, baby's due, poor Harriet hasn't a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems to me Katie's ex is still going around breaking hearts! His new girlfriend, Rebecca Louise posted this on her own story about being real about her feelings and crying into her fake tit champagne.
Wonder if it's because she found out he cheated on her, whilst he was away from her climbing expedition, attending his ego filling seminar? FACT!
He cheated on Katie, what makes her think he won't do it to her. I'm grabbing my popcorn for this one.
I read this post and thought she was happy crying. Do we know for sure he cheated on her when she was climbing!?!?

Reactions: 1
She’s either going for Max engagement on the announcement post or is too nackered to do any stories

I read this post and thought she was happy crying. Do we know for sure he cheated on her when she was climbing!?!?
I read it as Luke’s girlfriend being happy too. Also just to note, this was posted by another brand new member, like before 👀 I mean apologies if I’m being suspicious, and I know Luke has plenty of faults, but a bit convenient!

Reactions: 6
XXY syndrome is a serious medical condition why would you want to be associated with that ? Proves she hasn’t got a clue
Not sure she’s given birth a few days ago but maybe yesterday if she’s keeping quiet it hasn’t gone to her birth plan obviously!
I’ve always thought this. Why wouldn’t you google something before naming your ‘business’ after it. Ridiculous

Yeah I think so too! The baby has arrived this week but I’m putting my money on it being traumatic! So she will milk it for all it’s worth and is just so grateful this business allows her to deal with the PTSD unlike other jobs
those other jobs that offer maternity leave and pay and all 😂must be so grateful they are their own boss so can take the time off (eg work on their phones all day!) laughable

Reactions: 3
I’ve always thought this. Why wouldn’t you google something before naming your ‘business’ after it. Ridiculous

those other jobs that offer maternity leave and pay and all 😂must be so grateful they are their own boss so can take the time off (eg work on their phones all day!) laughable
Exactly this. How can it be time freedom with all the zoom calls and Constant posting and messaging they have to do to get sales x

Reactions: 4
Dan’s on a morning walk.
For those of you who live in the same area what are visiting policies in your trust?
Do we think he’s up waiting to go visit them in hospital?

Reactions: 2
Dan’s on a morning walk.
For those of you who live in the same area what are visiting policies in your trust?
Do we think he’s up waiting to go visit them in hospital?

It was 9-9 visiting for your ‘support’ person. So he could have been walking before heading up to the hospital. She must be at the main hospital as birth centre are currently closed here due to staffing issues!

did anyone watch Katie’s Facebook post about meat and plant based meat alternatives!? WTF she literally prefaced her video by saying she doesn’t look at things using facts and analysis - she looks at things using common sense. Good gracious! I had to stop within 2 min because I just can’t believe we let people just spew misinformation so confidently to hundreds of people. “I have not education or knowledge on this but I know better than PhDs and scientists with years of research because I follow my own common sense” like what???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
When I see Katie I just see this —-

You can’t argue with stupid! She just talks for the sake of making noise, non of it makes sense. They are playing make believe that they have a career in network marketing sat in the local village hotel preying on ppl who are vulnerable. The crazy thing is that they think they are helping people, but they doing the opposite…. I hope they all fall victim to their own tit … hurry up karma

Sorry but who allows a dentist to do that to their teeth? How can anyone talk to her without staring? Hahaha

Has anyone actually seen Katie in person recently? Are the teeth less bad in the flesh? I’m curious !

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.