Juice Plus MLM #3 Hun-ny the Pooh, baby's due, poor Harriet hasn't a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Way older! Anyone else think her boyfriend is only with her for the money and lifestyle?
Plus the amount of dogs she has her house must stink!
I thought she was in her 40s! Also agree about her fella, deffo only sticks around for the money. I feel like I'm always calling these girls out on their looks, but I can't be the only one who thinks carly peace looks a bit "masculine". Along with big Harry an Lauren, they've all got something about them i can't quite put my finger on. Must be all the juice plus flooding their bodies with testosterone 😂

Reactions: 4
BigH shared a photo of the face proving she’s looking on here. Baby is cute. Spitting image of Dan though I think.

Reactions: 6
Posted pic of face but still holding off on the name reveal. And you just know there’ll be a nauseating photo shoot uploaded soon with ‘credit’ going to her sister’s photography skills YAWN

Reactions: 8
Harriet’s mum posted a picture of baby’s face before any of them. Bet she was seething 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sure Olivia intended this to be all deep and meaningful and thought provoking. All I’m thinking is why the f**k do those women have plants growing out of their foofs??
I saw it and instantly thought pubes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I cannot for the life of me get my head around her not giving her baby the best thing you can, I know not everyone can Brest feed but from somebody who is supposed to be so fit and healthy she could be giving her baby the best start by breast feeding and giving her plenty of immunity. If she didn’t want dan to miss out she could let him feed by expressing her milk. I’m shocked totally. Still not too late H

Have to say, feeling a little sorry for Big H. Last thing I wanted a few days after giving birth was to sit around the table with that many people making small talk. Firstly bevause my fanny hurt too much, secondly because I just wanted to sleep in all honesty

• Haha
Have to say, feeling a little sorry for Big H. Last thing I wanted a few days after giving birth was to sit around the table with that many people making small talk. Firstly bevause my fanny hurt too much, secondly because I just wanted to sleep in all honesty
I find it quite sad that a girl in her mid 30s only has 2 friends

Thug life and Olivia have visited Baby A
How is pretty is Olivia when she’s just smiling naturally.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.