Juice Plus MLM #3 Hun-ny the Pooh, baby's due, poor Harriet hasn't a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot for the life of me get my head around her not giving her baby the best thing you can, I know not everyone can Brest feed but from somebody who is supposed to be so fit and healthy she could be giving her baby the best start by breast feeding and giving her plenty of immunity. If she didn’t want dan to miss out she could let him feed by expressing her milk. I’m shocked totally. Still not too late H
I know. It actually really irritates me that she’s not even going to try. She must be very uneducated in nutrition despite selling nutrition products

Reactions: 5
Have to say, feeling a little sorry for Big H. Last thing I wanted a few days after giving birth was to sit around the table with that many people making small talk. Firstly bevause my fanny hurt too much, secondly because I just wanted to sleep in all honesty
I agree, as much as I’m not a fan she actually looks so sad and weary.

It’s not even a case of someone just popping round, she’s clearly got thug life and oLIPia staying there for god knows how long 😭

Reactions: 3

It’s not even a case of someone just popping round, she’s clearly got thug life and oLIPia staying there for god knows how long 😭
5 min visits are more than enough when u have a new baby

Reactions: 4
Thug life and Olivia have visited Baby A
Even when it’s a pic with a new born baby H and O still have to do the classic hun “side on, one knee bent, on tip toes” pose. I saw someone describe it as a horse’s leg pose once and now can never unsee it!

Reactions: 6
My friend visited the baby and posted a pic of it - no slip out of the name though? Damn!
Oh I know which friend that is.. not enough followers to mention here but she is sucked up In that JP pyramid!.. she’s the single friend.. only just got on the property market.. I think they lord it over her…how perfect their life’s are tbf.. I always feel a bit sorry for her.. she’s a third wheel

Thug life and Olivia have visited Baby A
Truthful Liv looks a little chunky in those pics.. is she potentially a bun in the oven too?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Lurker here for a long time and never posted, but thought I would post… I am very sure they are going to call the Baby Alex after their mentor Alex Webb. Which fits with being called Baby A and being a boy and girls name 🤔

Reactions: 9

Well of course she does! Cos she agreed on it beforehand when she hadn’t attended any antenatal classes or spoke to other new mums or second time mums who could have become her ‘real’ friends.. so ‘yeah Olivia come down it’s fine!’ Her mother Jude needs a good shake for not telling her to stay in the bubble for a couple of weeks and rest and get used to such an incredible change on your life… I’m delighted theirs no stories showing friends on constant repeat on the tv if I’m honest.. god help us when Dan discovers Peppa Pig.

Reactions: 2
Oh I know which friend that is.. not enough followers to mention here but she is sucked up In that JP pyramid!.. she’s the single friend.. only just got on the property market.. I think they lord it over her…how perfect their life’s are tbf.. I always feel a bit sorry for her.. she’s a third wheel

Truthful Liv looks a little chunky in those pics.. is she potentially a bun in the oven too?
Yeah I know the friend you mean, she seemed okay until she got sucked back in with JP. She still seems more wholesome than the rest though.

I thought so too with Olivia, I wouldn’t be surprised if she announces soon too. She keeps being really intentional about always saying “kids when we’re ready / at the right time”.

Reactions: 2
Olivia seriously needs to lay off the filters, her face looks completely different. It’s actually refreshing to see her looking more natural in Dan’s photo.
Thug life is so jarring he always looks so awkward and stiff, does that weird lean I actually piss myself everytime I see him.

Reactions: 1
Lurker here for a long time and never posted, but thought I would post… I am very sure they are going to call the Baby Alex after their mentor Alex Webb. Which fits with being called Baby A and being a boy and girls name 🤔
I think you’re right. They said it is a unisex name.

I know which friend it is now, thanks mammy! Also thought the same about Olivia, she's put weight on for sure. She looks good for it though.

I know. It actually really irritates me that she’s not even going to try. She must be very uneducated in nutrition despite selling nutrition products
Just look at that photo round the table ! Junk food takeaway and all those nasty fizzy drinks ! Hope they’ve all taken their Uplift before eating that crap and that baby A has the capsules I get bottle nanny is giving her 🤣 as for riding in car at 2.00 am maybe if she’d gone to classes she’d have learnt how to settle a baby good job she’s got her six figure income to pay for the fuel in her gas guzzler !

Reactions: 7
It’s lovely to see her sharing more photos but the more she shares, the more I understand why she was so reluctant.

I thought the same about Olivia. But I think it’s because it’s unfiltered unposed sitting down photos. Where usually she’s doing the poses that make you look slimmer. Thug life hasn’t even proposed to her yet so I doubt she’ll be up the duff without a ring, how would that look to her upper class family.

Agree, thug life always look SO awkward. Can’t put my finger on why. Just got such a funny build about him.

Name def won’t be Alex. Baby A is for Aldridge. Alex is a nobody, just pretending he was so special but in reality they probably saw him once a year, no way a baby would be named after him. Plus they said it’s a name that’s a bit out there. Alex is a boring name.

Have to admit, that photo of baby after her bath is gorgeous. She’s a little cutie

Have to admit, that photo of baby after her bath is gorgeous. She’s a little cutie
I thought she looked cute in the pic of her sleeping with Dan and the gassy smile one. But I personally don’t think she’s a cute baby in the other photos. Must be super humbling for bigH that she hasn’t given birth to an adorable newborn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.