Juice Plus MLM #3 Hun-ny the Pooh, baby's due, poor Harriet hasn't a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big Hari has definitely dropped. It’s her stepfather’s birthday today and there’s been no cringey poems that she seems to write for everyone on their birthdays

Reactions: 5
Big Hari has definitely dropped. It’s her stepfather’s birthday today and there’s been no cringey poems that she seems to write for everyone on their birthdays
The best birthday present ever, not having to pretend to be pleased about a junior school level poem written but a grown adult!

The best birthday present ever, not having to pretend to be pleased about a junior school level poem written but a grown adult!
Just in case he’s feeling neglected I had a go -

Harriet’s step dad, it is your birthday
But Harry’s in hospital having a bay-bay
So she can write a verse
Don’t worry it could be worse
You don’t have to pretend to like it, yay!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Annnddd so drops the cringe worthy video!!
Have to wait till my kids are asleep before I can watch that with the cringe music. (Bedtime stories are playing on my phone via the Bluetooth, I fear the cringe will stir them in their sleep)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How completely predictable. Showing a tiny snippet of the baby (her version of a ‘celeb foot photo’), and no name reveal 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

So she's had the sprog then? Can someone upload screenshots of the announcement please coz I don't follow her?
Yeah she had a 3 day induction and had her on the 7th.. I didn't watch but just seem olivia share it on Facebook!

Does this align with her fake stories and posts asif she was still pregnant? 🤔

Reactions: 8
“Thank you for being patient with how present we choose to be here over the next few weeks”

1) who do you think you are
2) huge high opinion of herself
3) if nobody commented at all I am sure she would be fuming

I got added by her a few years ago and assumed she must be a big cheese but since reading here I see she is a wannabe influencer.

“How present we choose to be”
I mean honestly …. I can’t …

• Haha
Reactions: 10
4 days ago!!

So baby is 2 days old, 3 day induction.

Could you be bothered trying to keep up appearances whilst on day 2 of an induction?!
Screenshot_20220609_215708.jpg

Reactions: 4
Just came here to post, 3 day labour but baby born on tues after she'd been posting all weekend and Monday? We call bullshit babes. People who do the whole 'in labour for 5 days' stories duck me off. You weren't in ACTIVE labour tho were you. No, you were in early labour which yes, can last for days

Reactions: 6
3 day labour. I thought all that heavy lifting was supposed to help her in labour?

I also wonder if baby girl isn’t fitting Harry’s aesthetic hence why she’s shown a video of its baby grow and hand

I’m calling it now - she’s hoping the baby grows into its face OR She’s recovering from a section.

Everyone knows newborn babies sleep 90% of the day and given she was documenting every inch of her pregnancy - surely the queen of socials isn’t going to just take time off to soak it all up and watch her sleeping.

Last edited:
Just noticed they've both gone public with their Instagrams again so I could see the reel. Must wanna get as much engagement as possible out of their daughter. They'll probably be hoping to make some money off the back of this, nothing surprises me with these greedy narcissists.

Reactions: 8
My husbands rambling on about her saying the red arrows flew over especially for her??! I can’t bare to look?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh gosh, not been online for a few hours and have only just seen the cringe video drop! You guys have DELIVERED with the comedy.

So utterly predictable big H. Who the hell do they think they are honestly 😂.
They think everyone’s going to be on tenterhooks for the name, and we won’t get to see the baby’s face until she’s been for a newborn shoot with her sister.

I also wonder if baby girl isn’t fitting Harry’s aesthetic hence why she’s shown a video of its baby grow and hand

I’m calling it now - she’s hoping the baby grows into its face OR She’s recovering from a section.
I agree tbh, I think that’s why she’s waiting for a photoshoot with her sister. She’s so shallow.

Wonder if she’s used that nipple cream yet 🤣
😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I just can’t get over how highly they think of themselves and how much they think people care about them having a baby. The only people who interact with your tit big H are part of the JP cult or one of your minions who believe the tit you spout and buy your crappy products that are as probably healthy as me eating Guinea pig food… wait that’s probably more natural than your crappy shakes 😆!! Bore off with your wannabe influencer posts!

Oh gosh, not been online for a few hours and have only just seen the cringe video drop! You guys have DELIVERED with the comedy.

So utterly predictable big H. Who the hell do they think they are honestly 😂.
They think everyone’s going to be on tenterhooks for the name, and we won’t get to see the baby’s face until she’s been for a newborn shoot with her sister.

I agree tbh, I think that’s why she’s waiting for a photoshoot with her sister. She’s so shallow.

😂😂😂😂
It will be a ridiculous name I guarantee it - something they think is
Unique but will sound chav-tastic.

Oh wow, they continue to get even more pathetic as time goes on. It’s mind-boggling how highly they think of themselves, seriously, I just don’t get it.

Two heavy-breath try-hards with not one ounce of intellect between them thinking that they are “influencing the masses” 😂 as if anyone cares enough about their stupid announcement video. People will be happy for them, sure, but the video is just so cringey along with all of their “official Aldridge pregnancy press releases”. I actually pray for that sweet baby being raised by those two.

“How present we choose to be on here” 🙄🙄🙄self-entitlement through the roof!! You know they actually sat down together to draft that statement out too 😂😂

I’m glad the baby was delivered safely, but they’re so annoying and I constantly feel second-hand embarrassment for them.

Also, I call bullshit on the timeline, if her posts are anything to go by. Actually, just calling bullshit completely, she was either fake-posting or she lied about the timeline. Either way she’s full of tit as usual.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.