Juice Plus MLM #3 Hun-ny the Pooh, baby's due, poor Harriet hasn't a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s had the baby. And I think that they’ve set up some sort of twatty family photo shoot with her and shark eyes wrapped in a white faux fur blanket whilst staring at the baby. Or something equally cringe and that’s going to be the “announcement” photo.
This. Totally had the baby and having ‘time as a family’ before announcing in a vom inducing post

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be fair, she has always been quite a blockhead, even before pregnancy. Her chin has definitely always lead her face lol.

Plus, those trainers … 🤢
Lol this is true - she’s got a huge head - in more ways than on
I think she’s had the baby. And I think that they’ve set up some sort of twatty family photo shoot with her and shark eyes wrapped in a white faux fur blanket whilst staring at the baby. Or something equally cringe and that’s going to be the “announcement” photo.
I agree - her last few posts and stories etc have made me think this! They’ll certainly do an OTT cringey announcement judging by everything else they do

Reactions: 2
Seems to me Katie's ex is still going around breaking hearts! His new girlfriend, Rebecca Louise posted this on her own story about being real about her feelings and crying into her fake tit champagne.
Wonder if it's because she found out he cheated on her, whilst he was away from her climbing expedition, attending his ego filling seminar? FACT!
He cheated on Katie, what makes her think he won't do it to her. I'm grabbing my popcorn for this one.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Definitely had the baby already. All the stupid, click bait, lovey dovey, look at us posts over the past couple of days have all been carefully planned. Sad thing is people are waiting and hanging on for the ‘announcement’, feeding into her massive ego that she’s some sort of influencer when really she’s just a cringey muppet. The other sad thing is that these people who hang off her every post don’t realise she’s playing them by keeping them dangling and only sharing what she believes will net her more money, followers, mugs

Reactions: 6
Just to jump on the band wagon 😆 I definitely think she had had the baby too and I feel sick at the cringe announcement already where she will make out like she is the only one who has ever birthed a human! And then we will be back to her twisting, arms in the air and arms out body transition shots that drive me nuts!

Reactions: 5
Mmmm, I think you're all right. The tone of her posts have changed (are they programmed? Is Dan posting for her?) and she hasn't posted any annoying videos since may.

Harriet, don't be such a diva! We all know you're knackered after your induction/c section!

XXY syndrome is a serious medical condition why would you want to be associated with that ? Proves she hasn’t got a clue
Not sure she’s given birth a few days ago but maybe yesterday if she’s keeping quiet it hasn’t gone to her birth plan obviously!

Yeah I think so too! The baby has arrived this week but I’m putting my money on it being traumatic! So she will milk it for all it’s worth and is just so grateful this business allows her to deal with the PTSD unlike other jobs

XXY syndrome is a serious medical condition why would you want to be associated with that ? Proves she hasn’t got a clue
Not sure she’s given birth a few days ago but maybe yesterday if she’s keeping quiet it hasn’t gone to her birth plan obviously!
Have they ever explained why the name? If this is something Dan has, then the baby isn't his

Mmmm, I think you're all right. The tone of her posts have changed (are they programmed? Is Dan posting for her?) and she hasn't posted any annoying videos since may.

Harriet, don't be such a diva! We all know you're knackered after your induction/c section!
I think this is probably true too and it just shows how toxic the relationship is that JP huns (and other MLMs too I expect) have with social media.

The fact that she thinks she has to keep posting content when she’s heavily pregnant/giving birth/a brand new mum is just ridiculous. Even if she wants to do it rather than feeling obliged is still f**ked up. And I’m not buying that whole “we’ve not shared our due date” so it’s all about a bit of privacy shite when every detail of this pregnancy has been shared in minute detail on Insta including professionally shot and edited pregnancy and gender reveal announcements.

Harriet hun, if you want people to stop bombarding you with advice and questions about your baby that you don’t want then stop posting every little intimate detail of your life online. Take some time out and get used to the total flip your life will do with a new baby. Except you can’t do that can you because you need the engagement to flog your overpriced shakes and capsules. Like I said, what a f**ked up way to live your life!

Reactions: 8
Have they ever explained why the name? If this is something Dan has, then the baby isn't his
Nothing to do with the syndrome. It’s was XX being the female sex chromosome and the male XY chromes. Put them together and they come up with xxy 🫢 twats

• Haha
I think this is probably true too and it just shows how toxic the relationship is that JP huns (and other MLMs too I expect) have with social media.

The fact that she thinks she has to keep posting content when she’s heavily pregnant/giving birth/a brand new mum is just ridiculous. Even if she wants to do it rather than feeling obliged is still f**ked up. And I’m not buying that whole “we’ve not shared our due date” so it’s all about a bit of privacy shite when every detail of this pregnancy has been shared in minute detail on Insta including professionally shot and edited pregnancy and gender reveal announcements.

Harriet hun, if you want people to stop bombarding you with advice and questions about your baby that you don’t want then stop posting every little intimate detail of your life online. Take some time out and get used to the total flip your life will do with a new baby. Except you can’t do that can you because you need the engagement to flog your overpriced shakes and capsules. Like I said, what a f**ked up way to live your life!
It was the same when Claire Black had the baby. I felt so sorry for her. It's her third kid and she was complaining she couldn't get her into a routine. How are you expecting to do that with a newborn? And all the videos making shakes, team calls and oversharing while dealing with her c section recovery, a newborn and the other children. No wonder she developed postnatal depression shortly after.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
It’s because they’re the head of the team as a couple. XX for her XY for him so merged it to XXY. pathetic name if you ask me

Nothing to do with the syndrome. It’s was XX being the female sex chromosome and the male XY chromes. Put them together and they come up with xxy 🫢 twats
Just seen this post. My phone doesn’t load everything for some reason.

Reactions: 2

Isn't Big H's sister a photographer? I'm sure she is. 100% there will be some cringey shoot/video announcement, it's them all over.

Isn't Big H's sister a photographer? I'm sure she is. 100% there will be some cringey shoot/video announcement, it's them all over.
Yup she is. It’ll either be a cringey photoshoot or a cringey slow mo video announcement with a cheesy song over the top, which Harriet will have been planning for months. It may involve family members meeting the baby for the first time. It’ll definitely involve a clip of Dan walking out the hospital with the baby in the car seat.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yup she is. It’ll either be a cringey photoshoot or a cringey slow mo video announcement with a cheesy song over the top, which Harriet will have been planning for months. It may involve family members meeting the baby for the first time. It’ll definitely involve a clip of Dan walking out the hospital with the baby in the car seat.

I’m hoping there’s going to be a Lion King Pride Rock moment!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.