Juice Plus MLM #3 Hun-ny the Pooh, baby's due, poor Harriet hasn't a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is clearly having some kind of life crisis following her divorce and having to sell up and move etc. Kinda feel sorry for her but also enjoying the car crash TV watching it happen.
Reminds me of when Olivia clung onto Lauren during the wild Wayne Lineker phase. Eventually Emma will move on and settle down and Lauren will move on to the next cling on….and it will all begin again.

Reactions: 8
Hi
Everyone except Juiceplus huns have had a bank holiday what sort of stupid be your own boss job do you have to constantly be on your phone hustling instead of enjoying doing your own thing ?
That’s my rant just wasted 20 mins listening to Katie whatever her name ranting just substitute meat free for Juiceplus are both full of chemicals ! But so glad her pseudo science was made easy for us average Joes ! 😂
Big big H has yet to master parenting and mother craft !Perhaps she should have gone to those classes Far harder than baking 🤣 don’t envy the maternity staff when she finally pops !
Oh I saw like 5 mins of this and was out, she's such a bleeping gong! Soul sucking vampire

Reactions: 3
Natalie young has over 40k followers on insta. So she’s fair game on tattle.

Take note: no one wants to see how big your flaps are hun

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Natalie young has over 40k followers on insta. So she’s fair game on tattle.

Take note: no one wants to see how big your flaps are hun
39k bots and 1k followers I bet is more accurate. Same with all of them though

• Haha
I cant understand hiw Big Harry has put on some much weight the last few weeks. Her ass and her chins

I did too when pregnant. No weight all through until the last few weeks and boom 🐷

The duck are those ugly arsed trainers 🤢
Probably all that fit her feet. Regina George "sweatpants are all that fit me right now"
I wonder what size she'd have been if she didn't go to gym every day

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I cant understand hiw Big Harry has put on some much weight the last few weeks. Her ass and her chins
To be fair, she has always been quite a blockhead, even before pregnancy. Her chin has definitely always lead her face lol.

Plus, those trainers … 🤢

• Haha
To be fair, she has always been quite a blockhead, even before pregnancy. Her chin has definitely always lead her face lol.

Plus, those trainers … 🤢
how she has the cheek to post AFF links of clothes she likes when she dresses so old fashioned is beyond me!

• Haha
There surely has to be a rabbit away here, there’s no way Big Harri can be this overdue surely?!

Plus, those trainers … 🤢
She has the most awful, masculine face / head / chin

There surely has to be a rabbit away here, there’s no way Big Harri can be this overdue surely?!

She has the most awful, masculine face / head / chin
She’s either lying about her due date or she’s an idiot for not accepting induction

I think she’s had the baby. And I think that they’ve set up some sort of twatty family photo shoot with her and shark eyes wrapped in a white faux fur blanket whilst staring at the baby. Or something equally cringe and that’s going to be the “announcement” photo.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.