Juice Plus MLM #3 Hun-ny the Pooh, baby's due, poor Harriet hasn't a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was early august. But still that wouldn’t make sense as she would be like 45 weeks pregnant now if she was. If she’s lying about her gestation then it’s because she’s trying to make it seem like she got pregnant quicker than she did. she was saying her first ovulation was the weekend of that home teepee party but because they didn’t shag on that exact date they didn’t class it as trying.
Did she really explain all that? In the podcast??! I would've imagined their perfect life involves daily shagging, or doesn't JP help with libido too?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So.. Instagram ‘likes! study shows it’s on a par to a cocaine hit.. both her and Dan need help! ..She isn’t as far along as she made out.. I’ve heard from a reliable source.. but she is being a know it all and refusing induction till this week apparently.. completely disengaged with midwives and not attended any antenatal.. so us worrying about the juice plus capsules in baby milk need not fear… she’s already on the radar especially as a first time mum. Definitely big issue going over her fake due dates.. increased still birth rate and often you find placenta calcification and it’s starting to shut down abs not perfuse baby.
LOVING the inside info. Bitching comment incoming....she has definitely piled on the lbs on her thighs and arms the last few weeks.

Reactions: 6
Did she really explain all that? In the podcast??! I would've imagined their perfect life involves daily shagging, or doesn't JP help with libido too?
She said how they got pregnant first try because even though it was her second month of ovulation since coming off BC - the first month she ovulated the day after their teepee wedding so they were too hungover. I don’t think she quite realises sperm lives for 5 days so anything in the lead up to ovulation helps. Or she was just trying to give off the whole “look how fertile we are” vibes.

Reactions: 5
Any of you who used to do JP, can you explain Olivia’s post for me? She’s written that her next bonus will be the £40k one for PMD+ but didn’t she hit that top level last year? I remember her making a big song and dance about being the youngest one in the world and Sam bought her balloons to celebrate 🤣 Do you have to wait a while before you get the bonus money?

Attachments

Any of you who used to do JP, can you explain Olivia’s post for me? She’s written that her next bonus will be the £40k one for PMD+ but didn’t she hit that top level last year? I remember her making a big song and dance about being the youngest one in the world and Sam bought her balloons to celebrate 🤣 Do you have to wait a while before you get the bonus money?
You need to reconfirm a few times to get the bonus. Dan didn't get his PMD bonus until 3 months after the promotion.

But as I understand, in the MLM world you don't actually get that huge lump sum, you get it spread over a few months. Not sure how JP does it.

Reactions: 3
From the grapevine I hear that she didn’t reconfirm her position enough times to achieve the bonus. I also hear she’s miles away from reconfirming pmd+. She worked to grab the position but not the bonus. Personally if I was her I’d want the money not the flash title.

You need to reconfirm a few times to get the bonus. Dan didn't get his PMD bonus until 3 months after the promotion.

But as I understand, in the MLM world you don't actually get that huge lump sum, you get it spread over a few months. Not sure how JP does it.
This is right yesh, you hit the promo and have to then hit it the 2 next months too to get the money in a lump with your earned commission too

Reactions: 1
I might have imagined it but wasn’t there a squealing “OMG Guys this business is amazing” nakey cartwheels announcement a while back that people could go for their last bonuses again? (For those that had actually got them unlike Olivia obvs!)

She hit PMD+ in July 2020... Thats a long time not to reconfirm & get the juicy bonus. Must not have manifested hard enough. Might explain the #aff side hustle 😂

Reactions: 7
I am shocked that Harriet is sat up at home with her feet up when she is 42 weeks pregnant. All that bullshit that no one has the well being of the child at a higher regard than the mother yet she is willing to risk it’s life to get her “perfect birth” it’s scary.

Hi
Everyone except Juiceplus huns have had a bank holiday what sort of stupid be your own boss job do you have to constantly be on your phone hustling instead of enjoying doing your own thing ?
That’s my rant just wasted 20 mins listening to Katie whatever her name ranting just substitute meat free for Juiceplus are both full of chemicals ! But so glad her pseudo science was made easy for us average Joes ! 😂
Big big H has yet to master parenting and mother craft !Perhaps she should have gone to those classes Far harder than baking 🤣 don’t envy the maternity staff when she finally pops !

Reactions: 1
C682A68C-2CA7-4A1B-9E06-DDB0900B3B02.png
🐪
Unsure if I can mention their name (can’t see follower count but they are also mentioned in this thread) but 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
duck me, who’s that?
I think I can mention them as they are mentioned above - Natalie Young

it happens to the best of us but surely one of your friends would give you a heads up on this?? Or is she posting to get people talking?

Also can we talk about how Emma leyland is morphing into Lauren roberts, it’s just strange.

Also can we talk about how Emma leyland is morphing into Lauren roberts, it’s just strange.
She is clearly having some kind of life crisis following her divorce and having to sell up and move etc. Kinda feel sorry for her but also enjoying the car crash TV watching it happen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.