Juice Plus MLM #3 Hun-ny the Pooh, baby's due, poor Harriet hasn't a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan running to get Harriet to go to the hospital and making his insta private. He looks scared, I do hope Harriet and baby are well.

So my theory is. Big Harri isn’t as far along as she’d have us all believe (let’s be honest, she’s been pushing her bump right out since she first announced 🙄), and she’s actually not overdue, she just doesn’t want people to realise she was pregnant during her wedding when she was drinking etc!

Reactions: 1
Dan running to get Harriet to go to the hospital and making his insta private. He looks scared, I do hope Harriet and baby are well.
Call me cynical but if you have time to document any alleged drama on insta and think to make your account private then it sounds like a ruse to get more followers to me

Reactions: 8
Oh damn, so gullible!! :cry: I can't believe I felt sorry for them for a second.

Reactions: 1
What an absolute dick. Also, love that they believe first labour's are that swift (I mean granted some are, most aren't) She's gonna be sent home from hospital 1cm dilated begging for an epidural isn't she 🤭🤭 do you know the sad fact of social media tho, even if she has a terrible labour, we won't hear the truth, it'll be all rainbows and sunshine

Reactions: 6
So my theory is. Big Harri isn’t as far along as she’d have us all believe (let’s be honest, she’s been pushing her bump right out since she first announced 🙄), and she’s actually not overdue, she just doesn’t want people to realise she was pregnant during her wedding when she was drinking etc!
That wouldn’t make sense. If she was pregnant at her wedding baby would have been born months ago

Reactions: 6
My money’s on a failed induction and c-section. Followed by weeks of posts where she moans about not being able to get back to the gym with a sprinkling of nauseating ones where she remembers how #blessed she is supposed to be.

Reactions: 7
My money’s on a failed induction and c-section. Followed by weeks of posts where she moans about not being able to get back to the gym with a sprinkling of nauseating ones where she remembers how #blessed she is supposed to be.
They say that when your baby’s lungs are developed they send a protein which initiates your body to go into labour. The way BigH has been excessively weightlifting and the theory is correct; it doesn’t shock me that her baby hasn’t been able to properly develop hence her being so far overdue.

Reactions: 2
So.. Instagram ‘likes! study shows it’s on a par to a cocaine hit.. both her and Dan need help! ..She isn’t as far along as she made out.. I’ve heard from a reliable source.. but she is being a know it all and refusing induction till this week apparently.. completely disengaged with midwives and not attended any antenatal.. so us worrying about the juice plus capsules in baby milk need not fear… she’s already on the radar especially as a first time mum. Definitely big issue going over her fake due dates.. increased still birth rate and often you find placenta calcification and it’s starting to shut down abs not perfuse baby.

Reactions: 8
So.. Instagram ‘likes! study shows it’s on a par to a cocaine hit.. both her and Dan need help! ..She isn’t as far along as she made out.. I’ve heard from a reliable source.. but she is being a know it all and refusing induction till this week apparently.. completely disengaged with midwives and not attended any antenatal.. so us worrying about the juice plus capsules in baby milk need not fear… she’s already on the radar especially as a first time mum. Definitely big issue going over her fake due dates.. increased still birth rate and often you find placenta calcification and it’s starting to shut down abs not perfuse baby.
I can imagine her refusing induction. Her perfect pregnancy and subsequent birth just haven’t ‘manifested’ for her. I really really hope her decisions don’t come back to haunt her.

Reactions: 3
Can I just mention how utterly f***** Dan sounds from just doing a fake run down the street! Obvs been skipping the cardio in exchange for taking selfies at the gym eh Danny boy?!

Reactions: 4
Not necessarily, she could have been pregnant at her ‘home wedding party’ at the end of August
It was early august. But still that wouldn’t make sense as she would be like 45 weeks pregnant now if she was. If she’s lying about her gestation then it’s because she’s trying to make it seem like she got pregnant quicker than she did. she was saying her first ovulation was the weekend of that home teepee party but because they didn’t shag on that exact date they didn’t class it as trying.

Good, thanks for this Mammy Walsh. I have also raised concerns with the hospital regarding the juice plus capsules in baby milk. Hate to say ‘told you so’ about all your weightlifting big H, but we told you so…whatever her actual due date was and her lies, she must be even slightly overdue now? Can definitely imagine her being Difficult about induction

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.