Juice Plus MLM #3 Hun-ny the Pooh, baby's due, poor Harriet hasn't a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauren seems to lead such a sad life. She seems to have no one. No partner, no family, no children. Just her dog. Hangs out with all the over cringy singletons
I just can’t get over the fact she’s nearly 40 and behaves the way she does. It’s so cringe! Like I’m all for having fun and enjoying life but she acts like a 18 year old that’s just been allowed to a club for the first time!!

Reactions: 6
I just can’t get over the fact she’s nearly 40 and behaves the way she does. It’s so cringe! Like I’m all for having fun and enjoying life but she acts like a 18 year old that’s just been allowed to a club for the first time!!
Lauren and her friends of the month are my worst nightmare! Can you imagine ending up with them sitting next to you in a bar or restaurant. Your eardrums would be shattered due to the high pitched squealing and your eyes’d be bleeding after too many accidental gash flashes from their too tight too short neon nylon dresses. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am LOVING seeing Big H so overdue. Obviously I wish her a healthy birth and baby, but after all her smugness and weighifting, I’m glad she’s not having the easy ride she thought she would!

Reactions: 7
I am LOVING seeing Big H so overdue. Obviously I wish her a healthy birth and baby, but after all her smugness and weighifting, I’m glad she’s not having the easy ride she thought she would!
I'm also hoping that the amount of junk shes eaten the last few days has led her to pile on some late pregnancy lbs 🤭

GOT to be induced tomorrow, they won't let her go till Monday surely?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I'm also hoping that the amount of junk shes eaten the last few days has led her to pile on some late pregnancy lbs 🤭

She can refuse an induction if she wants to.

Reactions: 1

You can be monitores daily in lieu of induction to ensure everything is working as it should and bubba is not suffering

She can refuse an induction if she wants to.
Yeah I guess so. Do many people do this? I know inductions can be a proper nightmare sometimes too and take days. I cant say I'd fancy being induced, but also wouldn't fancy being 2 weeks overdue. Difficult one

Reactions: 2
Yeah I guess so. Do many people do this? I know inductions can be a proper nightmare sometimes too and take days. I cant say I'd fancy being induced, but also wouldn't fancy being 2 weeks overdue. Difficult one
I refused in both births but I didn't get to the monitoring point anyway. Looking at her history I bet she has an elective c section arranged, where she can get dolled up before and gift us a photo from the theatre.

My daughter was two weeks over they then induced her and my grandson was 10lb8oz. Difficult delivery had to have forceps. They left her too late to be induced

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Olivia's laugh in her stories so high pitched man set off all the dogs in my neighborhood

Reactions: 4
I refused in both births but I didn't get to the monitoring point anyway. Looking at her history I bet she has an elective c section arranged, where she can get dolled up before and gift us a photo from the theatre.
She would be daft to refuse an induction at her gestation because the placenta stops working how it should once you hit 42 weeks

My daughter was two weeks over they then induced her and my grandson was 10lb8oz. Difficult delivery had to have forceps. They left her too late to be induced
Wow impressive sized baby. My last was 9 days overdue and 9lbs and I thought that was big.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.