Juice Plus MLM #3 Hun-ny the Pooh, baby's due, poor Harriet hasn't a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep agree I went 2 weeks over all my kids and one thing I learnt with the first is don’t tell the world exactly when you’re due as once you go over that date it’s a nightmare.
Convinced she’s in hospital. Dan probably took that one last night of the TV when he’s been sent home for her to put up as if she’s at home.

Yep agree I went 2 weeks over all my kids and one thing I learnt with the first is don’t tell the world exactly when you’re due as once you go over that date it’s a nightmare.
Convinced she’s in hospital. Dan probably took that one last night of the TV when he’s been sent home for her to put up as if she’s at home.
I’m sure that’s how she started out by saying end of may / early june as she didn’t want to share the exact due date. But then gave us a weekly update every Monday so it’s not hard to do basic maths is it.
Bet she wishes she took everyone’s advice and rested her last few weeks

Reactions: 2
So Natalie Young has booked her hen do - Olivia is going, Lauren is not! 👀 I just reallllly want to know what’s happened between the girls and Lauren, is that too much to ask?! 🤣
I know, surely someone knows why they've all fell out 🤣 i didn't even know Natalie an Olivia were mates. Seems like they bounce from one to another in the jp circle. Is carly peace going or is she still Lauren's current bestie?

She was in the reflection of the electric fire, otherwise I'd agree

I’m sure that’s how she started out by saying end of may / early june as she didn’t want to share the exact due date. But then gave us a weekly update every Monday so it’s not hard to do basic maths is it.
Bet she wishes she took everyone’s advice and rested her last few weeks
Ha yep! Here’s Harriet on 3rd May not telling us her exact due date but telling us she’s 37+1 weeks! Top secret keeping there. Not great with the pregnancy maths but that would make her 10-11 days overdue??

Attachments

sorry if this is a dumb question, but why did they have 2 weddings?
It’s actually 3 weddings they’ve had 🙄
The Ibiza one, the teepee one with for everyone including the people who couldn’t make the Ibiza one, and now this 3rd one at the registry office which she’s revealed

Shes just put up another rant about people asking has the baby been born. It is really.bleeping annoying. But she's put her whole pregnancy out there weekly, she invitee the questions. Seems she's referring to her family members too. I mean yesh it's annoying, but does she realise she can choose to just not reply?

Reactions: 8
Shes just put up another rant about people asking has the baby been born. It is really.bleeping annoying. But she's put her whole pregnancy out there weekly, she invitee the questions. Seems she's referring to her family members too. I mean yesh it's annoying, but does she realise she can choose to just not reply?
I nearly bought out the smallest violin 🤣🤣.. poor Harry 🥱🙄

Reactions: 6
I nearly bought out the smallest violin 🤣🤣.. poor Harry 🥱🙄
Hahahahah! The fact she put baby is being sold on eBay at this point. Clearly she is going to be in for the shock of her life when it arrives.
What I wonder if, if the baby doesn’t fit her aesthetic and isn’t a cute baby; Will she be oversharing pics of it like she has her pregnancy? She’s already shown herself to be a very shallow individual so I do wonder indeed.

Reactions: 3
😂 I’m not sharing my due date, err the weekly naked bump pictures kind of give it away.
She will be 11 days overdue today. Surely she’s going to have to accept induction in the next day if the baby hasn’t come before.

THIS. GIRL 🙄

I was just coming here to say this, like cry me a f*cking river! She’s so pathetic, I would feel sorry for her, but she’s Harriet, so she can swivel on it and suffer through like the rest of us have.

I was 12 days overdue with my little one, and yes it was very annoying people asking all the time, especially when you’re anxiously waiting yourself, BUT she put it out there CONSTANTLY so she really can’t complain.

And her point about her not being able to stop crying and feeling like she has nothing to say. Seriously?! Just further proof of how boring, basic and generic she naturally is, whereby her pregnancy became her whole personality, aside from “fitness and wellbeing” 🙄🙄

She’s just so irritating, okay rant over 😂

Reactions: 4
She will be 11 days overdue today. Surely she’s going to have to accept induction in the next day if the baby hasn’t come before.
Don't they like to induce at around 12 days overdue to ensure baby is born by 42 weeks? She truly believed staying in the gym was gonna bring this baby sailing into the world at 37 weeks didn't she?
Hows the other twunt Faith Martin getting on with her pregnancy

Ha yep! Here’s Harriet on 3rd May not telling us her exact due date but telling us she’s 37+1 weeks! Top secret keeping there. Not great with the pregnancy maths but that would make her 10-11 days overdue??
She must be enormous if this was her 4 weeks ago!

Don't they like to induce at around 12 days overdue to ensure baby is born by 42 weeks? She truly believed staying in the gym was gonna bring this baby sailing into the world at 37 weeks didn't she?
Hows the other twunt Faith Martin getting on with her pregnancy
100% she did 😂😂😂 bet she’s gained a ton of weight this past few weeks and it’s killing her

Reactions: 5
The irony of using the words “what have I got to complain about” in a post that is nothing but a series of complaints is totally lost on her isn’t it?

Reactions: 7
Are the jp girls going through a bit of a hard patch? Top sellers like Katie and Olivia constantly on with the affiliated links and the £20 if you sign up to this bank posts?!? I’m sorry but if I was raking in the amount of juicy wages that this lot profess to earn I wouldn’t be scouring the streets for loose change 😂

Reactions: 10
Is that Dan's head between her legs? That's a bit of a weird setup for a photo!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.