Jotties Journal 2 aka Grotties Journal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s full of tit , just attention seeking , she’s set the pics up knowing full well she looks pregnant especially the one with Serens hand on her tummy. What a sick freak

Reactions: 11
She eats nothing but crap and drinks quite a lot,shes also very lazy, so weight gain is inevitable. But i afree she probably wanted people to think shes pregnant

Reactions: 3
The weight gain around her belly and face would suggest she is a heavy drinker. She will be loving the engagement from this

Reactions: 4
Shes talking about her fine lines,how old is she? Also does she smoke? Its amazing how people focus on face creams and cosmetic procedures,then eat and drink lots of sugar,sweetners and fat,drink heavily and smoke. I think im possibly 15 to 20 years older than her im shocked at just how many lines/wrinkles she has

Reactions: 6
Shes talking about her fine lines,how old is she? Also does she smoke? Its amazing how people focus on face creams and cosmetic procedures,then eat and drink lots of sugar,sweetners and fat,drink heavily and smoke. I think im possibly 15 to 20 years older than her im shocked at just how many lines/wrinkles she has
I’m older too, but even if I wasn’t I wouldn’t be influenced to buy any skincare recommended by Jo…

• Haha
You’d think she’d sort those foul teeth out over and above worrying about a few lines, they really do her no favors

Reactions: 9
Wow. She screams attention! Desperate for it! Turned into a proper little grottie tubby. Think she needs to give Ben some of those face creams with his deep frown lines

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she’s in London with the other load of scruffs they call influencers- honest to god is this the best they can do. Beckie bit of sparkle lives in a tip.. fancy making a living pretending to clean your grotty houses every day ( or not) in Jotties case!

Reactions: 5
So she’s in London with the other load of scruffs they call influencers- honest to god is this the best they can do. Beckie bit of sparkle lives in a tip.. fancy making a living pretending to clean your grotty houses every day ( or not) in Jotties case!
I’m glad you said that about Beckie I find her house a shambles so much crap everywhere

Reactions: 4
Absolute idiots. Typical of her she thinks it’s hilarious and is cackling away like an imbecile.
Isn’t this rented accommodation as well? Will wreck the dishwasher, and what’s that chunk out of the front of it? The kitchen and fittings looked brand new when she moved in.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Absolute idiots. Typical of her she thinks it’s hilarious and is cackling away like an imbecile.
Isn’t this rented accommodation as well? Will wreck the dishwasher, and what’s that chunk out of the front of it? The kitchen and fittings looked brand new when she moved in.
State of that! Poor landlord.

As a Professional’ you’d think she’d know 🤔

• Sad

She's about 37/38. Smokes like a trouper.

• Sad