Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bhubvvh

She’s probably had it free off her delivery driver ,
don’t suprise me she’s got a reputation for flirting her way to free goods reason her and Tim broke up she was texting her friends husband !,people who know from the area can’t stand her fake miss nice act and shes a nasty vile piece of work

• Wow
Reactions: 20

Bhubvvh

Ooh spill the tea ☕
I can’t say too much as I know her personally but at the school she’s known as jo the hoe, given her latest escapades what I’ve gathered is she’s been messing around with 2 different men 1 still married and the other not a law abiding person shall we say!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

thegoodnaysayer

She will regret not listening to the rumours about him, and potentially ruining her work. I wonder if pink stuff are aware of this guys background 🤔. Sure they wouldn't be to happy, just like the NHS that he's been " on sick " for the past few months! To egos bigger than their brains put together
Well they probably don't know about "his background" as we don't either?! Tell us what it is or stop posting about it 🙄

Reactions: 16
I used to like her but feel she isn't being the best mother and is being quite selfish. She is always saying she can't wait for her "me time" and to pass Seren over to her dad. All mums feel like that sometimes (including me), but she always gets to go away quite often and leaves Seren being looked after by someone else. She should spend more time with Seren. Seren's parents have split up and now Seren's sort of losing her mother too in the process. I used to find Seren annoying to watch but lately have felt more sympathy for her. All Jo seems to care about is her brother and "me time". She also hardly cleans anymore and the cleaning she does share now is cleaning we all have to do on a basic basis. I'm sure she's nice to have as a friend and she's a laugh on a night out but I don't agree with some of the things she's done.

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
I can’t say too much as I know her personally but at the school she’s known as jo the hoe, given her latest escapades what I’ve gathered is she’s been messing around with 2 different men 1 still married and the other not a law abiding person shall we say!
So turns out Jo is as grubby as her house is 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
I have just had to come to this thread after seeing her latest story as couldn’t stop laughing at the colour of Kerry 🤣🤣 WTF
Ross from friends! One Mississippi 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thing is, I’ll be the first to say good god I don’t work Mondays and I can’t wait for the first Monday my kids are back in school so I can deep clean. My house right now is a state. You clean bedrooms. Move to living room. Clean that. Back upstairs bedrooms like a bombs gone off. I have also got an august baby who’s had a birthday so I look like the toys r us warehouse HOWEVER I’m not a feckin cleaning account. My mirrored fireplace sees little finger prints. My fridge probs has milk splashes. My daughters pillow probably has some blush and eyeshadow. Bathroom sink toothpaste. Etc etc. all normal. But we’re not pretending to be something we ain’t. That’s my gripe. She’s meant to be a cleaning account and her house ks worse than mine. Yet I’ve got three kids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Ah man I’ve just stumbled across this and gutted her names on here I really like her 🙈 granted her brother is slightly odd like!
We all liked her thats the annoying thing about it, she was one of the best and humble accounts on insta, a modest colourful home (in the midst of Hinch grey madness at the time) lots of tips, cleaning and motivation, now she has sold out to #ad #brand partner #aff
She NEVER cleans anymore and her house is filthy at times.
I like her as a person, I'm sure she is lovely but her account just isn't the same, she was jottie for gawd sakes the woman with the journal who talked us through tasks and lists, ahh I miss those days 😄
Now it's random shite with #ads thrown I and her weird brother 😐

Reactions: 14
4 kids and a dog? No. You have one child. And his children visit now and again. Grow up and stop exploiting someone else’s children. I know their mother is fuming with all this. The kids come back filthy and ill every time. 💯 her house is that filthy. She will clean one thing and just sit there rest of the day on her phone.

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Irish wannabes

VIP Member
She got a new house
I swear that rug better not be coming with her
It’s that dirty it will walk with her to the new house

• Haha
  • Wow

Fauxphiehinchcliffe

Chatty Member
114CF5A3-7BD6-4CA8-A24E-7FDD49B7801C.png
That rug just needs binning. She’s cleaned it a ton of times before but it always looks awful!!! I seem to remember her saying it was an outdoor rug but she uses it indoors as loves the pattern? It just looks so filthy 🤢

Eat more cake

VIP Member
I don't like talking about a person's looks etc. But I do wish she would use a softer and lighter coverage of foundation. It's so thick and cakey, it sits in all the wrong creases and looks sticky and dirty to me.