Jotties Journal 2 aka Grotties Journal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what happened to SW and healthy eating as she’s gunna shove a McDonald’s breakfast down her throat.. those 2 are so alike she’s says.. yes both work shy grifters

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought they'd already moved in together? What was the point in her giving up her home to move into that rented one in the first place? I don't get it?!

Reactions: 5
I thought they'd already moved in together? What was the point in her giving up her home to move into that rented one in the first place? I don't get it?!
Let’s hope they hand it back clean… why didn’t the loser move into her house she had by her dad., for 6 mths.. it’s a wonder she secures the rent considering that lazy git is off sick and she hardly works or promotes anything … she never mentions her dad or creepy brother now either.

He is grim 🤢 This announcement has given me the heave. Do his boys live with him FT then? What about their mother?
They don’t live with him. Always see their mum with them and always taking them somewhere. She said once she’s making the most of her freedom now and ensuring the boys get to see as much as they can. From the vibe I’ve had he wouldn’t let them do anything unless he decided. Very controlling.
---
They’ve both been claiming they haven’t been living together. Screwing the system even more

Reactions: 7
They don’t live with him. Always see their mum with them and always taking them somewhere. She said once she’s making the most of her freedom now and ensuring the boys get to see as much as they can. From the vibe I’ve had he wouldn’t let them do anything unless he decided. Very controlling.
---

They’ve both been claiming they haven’t been living together. Screwing the system even more
So what Jo has said doesn’t make sense then really. Are the boys not actually moving in with them? Or is it a shared custody arrangement? Sorry, I know you probably don’t know all the details. I’m confused. Just she made it sound like happy families all living together permanently, but seems as though that’s not the case.

So what Jo has said doesn’t make sense then really. Are the boys not actually moving in with them? Or is it a shared custody arrangement? Sorry, I know you probably don’t know all the details. I’m confused. Just she made it sound like happy families all living together permanently, but seems as though that’s not the case.
Yeah I don’t know the details tbh. But what I presume is bens lived there since day one and the benefit brigade has probably caught up with them. Also it’s probably a bit squashed when his are there and hers. I think all his are in one room or something. Age differences, male female. Maybe they’ve been told that they need separate rooms for when they all there? No idea.
Would love to know who’s paying for it all though as he certainly isn’t 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah I don’t know the details tbh. But what I presume is bens lived there since day one and the benefit brigade has probably caught up with them. Also it’s probably a bit squashed when his are there and hers. I think all his are in one room or something. Age differences, male female. Maybe they’ve been told that they need separate rooms for when they all there? No idea.
Would love to know who’s paying for it all though as he certainly isn’t 🤣🤣🤣🤣
He sounds like a real gem that she’s landed herself with 🥴

• Haha
He sounds like a real gem that she’s landed herself with 🥴
He’s jumped on the cleaning influencer gravy train - she hardly works like she did… was always putting stuff up, Don’t know how they afford the rent tbh..perhaps Serens dad wasn’t happy at the arrangements when his boys were staying. They sound a feral lot.

Reactions: 3
Are we to assume her dad doesn’t like Ben hence the first move from her dad’s house? Haven’t seen her creepy brother for a while either 🤔

Reactions: 3
Let’s hope they hand it back clean… why didn’t the loser move into her house she had by her dad., for 6 mths.. it’s a wonder she secures the rent considering that lazy git is off sick and she hardly works or promotes anything … she never mentions her dad or creepy brother now either.
Probably paid 6 months up front from her house sale