Jotties Journal 2 aka Grotties Journal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's actually between 34-36 I used to work with her in Mcdonalds
Im 53 snd was shocked at just how haggered her skin was,maybe lay off the cigarettes, alcohol,sugar and fat laden junk then save mlney on expensive face creams

Reactions: 5
Who are these people asking her about her bloody dishwasher? 🤦‍♀️
If that’s bank holiday fun, I’d rather be miserable thanks 🥴
Obviously no one asks her anything. Otherwise she would be showing all her replies!!
I really don’t understand how she has that many followers. I don’t feel like I’m waiting to see what she’s done next!
Bens teeth are worse than hers 🤮 are they actually a pair of addicts??

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The colours of her house is rank.. always filthy.. the garden a total mess and she herself is aggravating
I’m surprised she isn’t on the pink stuff team I think she’s just a hanger on. Did you see her stories of the mold on her daughters window 🤢? Her excuse was I don’t clean her room now she’s older so didn’t check the kids is about 10 it was shocking.

• Wow
  • Sick
I don't understand why her house is such a tip,when now she has Ben living there and clearly not working. Rather than romantic walks or trips out the scruffy gits should clean the mess,it's not just untidy it's actually dirty

Reactions: 7
I don't understand why her house is such a tip,when now she has Ben living there and clearly not working. Rather than romantic walks or trips out the scruffy gits should clean the mess,it's not just untidy it's actually dirty
It is. But how does it get SO dirty in such a short space of time? It’s like they never even wipe anything down or run the hoover round. Does she leave things to get absolutely minging for “content”. Didn’t she pull her fridge out and find maggots or something u see it once?
I’m not overly houseproud but even I run the hoover round most days, keep the bathrooms clean and wipe the surfaces whenever they need it. My house is a show home compared to hers.
Has she still got that minging rug she shows herself “cleaning” occasionally?
I genuinely dont know how the house gets so revolting.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It is. But how does it get SO dirty in such a short space of time? It’s like they never even wipe anything down or run the hoover round. Does she leave things to get absolutely minging for “content”. Didn’t she pull her fridge out and find maggots or something u see it once?
I’m not overly houseproud but even I run the hoover round most days, keep the bathrooms clean and wipe the surfaces whenever they need it. My house is a show home compared to hers.
Oh god yes I remember the maggots under the fridge. It's one thing being untidy but shes just dirty 🤢

Where does all her washing come from? They haven’t had anyone except themselves there all week! Pity on the kids all going over there to a tit pit. Obviously partied 2 hard the weekend and been in a come down and too lazy to do anything since! They literally do nothing but sit in the house all day. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m surprised she isn’t on the pink stuff team I think she’s just a hanger on. Did you see her stories of the mold on her daughters window 🤢? Her excuse was I don’t clean her room now she’s older so didn’t check the kids is about 10 it was shocking.
Yes I did see that.. I was quite shocked she didn’t go in her daughters room.. and she’s an influencer- she’s advertises everything - filthy house. That suite as well ! Awful
---
For an ambassador for Pink Stuff she’s disgusting- she only cleans in order to make money.. he’s a lazy git it seems.. good job they found each other tbh.. both equally scummy

Reactions: 4
Sick pay from the NHS…
Well he goes for walks with all his kids who stay, hauls the sofa out, goes on weekend benders,going to concerts.. wonder what’s the matter with the grifter.
Stop filtering your pics Jottie, we can all see you do…

Well he goes for walks with all his kids who stay, hauls the sofa out, goes on weekend benders,going to concerts.. wonder what’s the matter with the grifter.
Stop filtering your pics Jottie, we can all see you do…
Christ if there is a filter how filthy looking is she really in real life 😳

I seen her once in town and she looked filthy. Humming. Greasy hair down sticking to her. Dirty clothes. Literally no shame at all!

• Wow
🤣🤣🤣 no I work with him. Well when he’s in work. Which hasn’t been for a while! I know his ex too. She had to leave the nhs due to his stalking and harassment. Even though he was arrested and on bail at the time. He shouldn’t even be near a hospital full of vulnerable people.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Well his car is a complete and utter tit tip.. she needs to get in there and clean it. She sounds so immature laughing all the time …
Notice the brother seems to have disappeared since the work shy grifter been on the scene

• Haha
Well his car is a complete and utter tit tip.. she needs to get in there and clean it. She sounds so immature laughing all the time …
Notice the brother seems to have disappeared since the work shy grifter been on the scene
I think that was her car because when he was trying to get that toy thing she said why is there sellotape in my car.