Jotties Journal 2 aka Grotties Journal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We were fans of Jo back in 2019 when the first thread was made! She was so refreshing: hardly advertised products and made cleaning fun. Then things changed. Pink Stuff products feature regularly because she’s a Pink Stuff Ambassador. Her house has become more and more cluttered and plain dirty. There was the situation with magg**s last summer, the crazy amount of recycling, and her fridge looked like it hadn’t been defrosted in ages. Her cleaning methods have been strange in recent times to the point where we have forgotten she ran a cleaning company. Eg using the same cloths everywhere in the bathroom, changing the containers of fabric conditioners to “pretty” bottles which could easily be confused by children. Regarding the latter, if this has been pointed out to Jo, she merely deletes the story without explanation.
Jo posts a lot of stories with her brother which were dubbed “Jottie and Hottie” (not by us) We are perplexed by the appeal of these stories. We haven’t always enjoyed the Seren (daughter of Jo) content but it is clear she wants more time with her mum. Jo now has more me time than anyone we all know. We have also noticed large purchases of followers this year.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Second thread, what awaits us? Less cleaning, more non disclosed #ads, the creepy brother, primula cheese concoctions, the high brow aka eyebrow.

No doubt more leaping on to people legs akimbo

And plenty of filth in the home which even she raises a brow to🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Another day off school another pj day, you don’t say!
I did wonder if it was an actual inset day or if she had just "forgotten" Seren was at school 🤣🤣
Then again I suppose we were spared the "we've turned up to school and it's closed, how silly am I" post with associated giggling

Reactions: 6
After the shock of the freezer we now have the horror of her hoover.🤢 You'd find it hard to believe this woman ever had her own cleaning company

Reactions: 3
After the shock of the freezer we now have the horror of her hoover.🤢 You'd find it hard to believe this woman ever had her own cleaning company
Its actually quite surprising because when she had her business she would post her cleaning and it wasn't bad 🤷🏼‍♀️ she's really let everything go. Least she knew how to dose the cleaning liquid this time 🤣

Attachments

The thing for me is, we all forget certain things. Like cleaning back or the sofa or under a wardrobe or cleaning the hoover for example. But it’s the “I’m so good at cleaning. I love it” but really anything but

Jo is off again on her travels. This time for a friend’s wedding in Finland from Wednesday. The amount of trips and me time she has is crazy.

Reactions: 7
Can't believe she's going away againnnnnnnnn 🙄🙄
I'm sure a few years again when I started to follow her, she didn't like leaving Seren ?!!🤔 how things have now changed with her regularly jetting off on her travels child free 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I personally feel like (and maybe this is just me) but “me time” when it comes to trips should be rare. Otherwise what’s the treat? I mean, every now and again my kids grandparents will ask to have them and take them away. So then I’ll go away sometimes. And we’re talking one a year or onde every few years 😂😂 not really a treat if your always doing it.

Are children not invited to any of these friends’ weddings? The last one she went to was on her own too. I know it’s sometimes the case, but you’d think when her friends know she’s got Seren that they’d invite them both? 🙁 I’d be a bit upset if it were me and my child was always left out.

Reactions: 7
That’s actually a fair point! I’m maid of honour at my best friends wedding, and my children are coming. Although their dad will collect them a little later on so I can really let my hair down and get a bit swuiffy hehe! But theyre still coming

I personally feel like (and maybe this is just me) but “me time” when it comes to trips should be rare. Otherwise what’s the treat? I mean, every now and again my kids grandparents will ask to have them and take them away. So then I’ll go away sometimes. And we’re talking one a year or onde every few years 😂😂 not really a treat if your always doing it.
Exactly...My "me time" is going shopping on my own or having an afternoon to myself while kids are at grandparents ...not regularly leaving the bloody country 🙄 funny how these trips abroad never cropped up while she was married 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤭

Reactions: 6
I’d never begrudge anyone a girls holiday or whatever when your have kids. But most of us don’t get them all that often. I mean, cost of living crisis anyone? The whole point of me time is to help your relax and regroup after doing everything for everyone all day everyday. But when they are that often it’s just not the same is it.

These wedding stories are excruciating. There was other children at the wedding, but I can see now why she didn’t want to take Seren with her. She would have been in the way of her getting tit faced, flirting with every male she comes into contact with, and giggling like an imbecile for the entire duration.

Reactions: 9