Jotties Journal 2 aka Grotties Journal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she does it for the content. She puts all the stuff under there.
No she is that grottie!
---
Honest question now. Is there something wrong with her? Her last story - she sounds like she’s had a stroke and her teeth 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
No she is that grottie!
---
Honest question now. Is there something wrong with her? Her last story - she sounds like she’s had a stroke and her teeth 🤮🤮
Half the time I can’t understand what she says.. Considering she has a degree she comes over thick as a plank.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gawd I hope not… can you imagine that pair procreating??? They’ve got enough kids between them to worry about already.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she is I thought it the other day when I saw a picture of her and to me this confirms it . This will be a whole new content angle for these two grifters
Who will she leave a baby with, at least Seren has her dad,but a bsby would be stuck with these two gormless grifters

• Sad
Yes it’s unfortunate as a work ethic appears to be sadly missing here

Reactions: 6
I think she is I thought it the other day when I saw a picture of her and to me this confirms it . This will be a whole new content angle for these two grifters
Couple of stunners.. he’s hitched a lift on the gravy train. Lazy grifters..

Looks like a bump for sure. Plus the weather is lovely and she's an oversized cardigan on.

Who will she leave a baby with, at least Seren has her dad,but a bsby would be stuck with these two gormless grifters
His mother. That’s what him and his brother do all the time. She does all the running around for them. Lazy tramps

Not pregnant apparently 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
She needs to get bk to slimming world if that’s the case.. no more pancakes! Also don’t turn it around on ppl asking the question - it is what it is .. we know you can have a baby cuz you have the girl, He’s not good for her, she’s lazier probs cuz he doesn’t work.. also she acts so childish sniffing Zoflora . #Grifter

That story was obviously going to bring questions.
Shes probably posted it just so she'd get the dm's and up her engagement and doesn't give 2 shiny shites really