Jotties Journal 2 aka Grotties Journal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ben Is thick.. how is bread going to toast stood up
It’s going to toast the sides not the flat sides it shud.. she’s as dim as him.

Reactions: 4
When our toaster broke this morning, hubs went out to our nearest tesco and grabbed 1 for £13. We were able to still have toasts this morning and on time. Don't they have a store nearby??

Desperate cunts

Reactions: 8
Surely they have a grill they could have used. That oven thing was ridiculous of course it's not going to toast the bread 🙈

Reactions: 3
When our toaster broke this morning, hubs went out to our nearest tesco and grabbed 1 for £13. We were able to still have toasts this morning and on time. Don't they have a store nearby??

Desperate cunts
Ben is far too tight and lazy to fo any of that 🤣 too busy both sitting around home all day 😒😒
---
Can someone explain to me how all these posts and stories work as an influencer? Ive heard his ex has told them to remove any posts regarding her children and all she’s done on in is remove comments? Has she already been paid and unable to remove them?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Ben is far too tight and lazy to fo any of that 🤣 too busy both sitting around home all day 😒😒
---
Can someone explain to me how all these posts and stories work as an influencer? Ive heard his ex has told them to remove any posts regarding her children and all she’s done on in is remove comments? Has she already been paid and unable to remove them?
She would have filmed the video/ post and sent it to the brand to be approved. Once it has been approved that is what she has to post or she is breaking contract and won't be paid.

Where does she have an ad with kids in it? I can't see anything.

Reactions: 1
She keeps mentioning them. And has shown on stories. “Cleaning with 4 kids”. Etc
She would have filmed the video/ post and sent it to the brand to be approved. Once it has been approved that is what she has to post or she is breaking contract and won't be paid.

Where does she have an ad with kids in it? I can't see anything.

Reactions: 2