Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out again tonight I see. I feel sorry for her patents who have to look after both kids every wkend while she's out enjoying herself with no money?!?!

For someone who is worrying about money she does alright for herself

Reactions: 8
I don't know why people can't see through her shite! From the anxiety to the boyfriend living with her, she's at it (as we say in Scotland 😂) She fancies herself as an influencer and gets carried away and forgets she's supposed to he unable to work due to her MH - then remembers and it's tit so a video pops up of her staring blankly into the distance to remind everyone 😅 Sorry but the things she gets up to day to day you wouldn't manage with poor MH - she's just a big lazy baby!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She just popped up on a live on my fyp. She’s saying “we’ve got a fashion show, we’ve got stalls etc” as if she’s organised it😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
The video of her in a towel then transitioning to jumpsuit. That is not someone with mental health and anxiety ffs

She's made a rod for her own back as my nan would say....she's carried this "lie" on so long that she doesn't know if it's true or false anymore, which is a shame

Reactions: 4
Did you notice during the ‘eventful evening’ video she mentions the fact that Ryan was in bed with her, at her house, where he allegedly doesn’t live?!?!

Reactions: 5
I'm sick of these influencers claiming to have anxiety. Yet go on nights out, out for meals and now a bloody fashion show! Trying having real social anxiety. Try being aggrophobic and only leaving your house once every 8 weeks to one bleeping shop. Missing out on everything because your anxiety just cannot handle it. Try being so petrified you cannot speak on the phone, you miss every appointment because you cannot pass the front door!

Social anxiety my bleeping ass.... Rent over

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Did you notice during the ‘eventful evening’ video she mentions the fact that Ryan was in bed with her, at her house, where he allegedly doesn’t live?!?!
I was laughing at that, she slips up every now and again, like the one where she went mad at him for getting her up at 12pm 😂

Jo must definitely be putting in sick notes for anxiety and depression, otherwise she would’ve got sanctioned by the jobcentre for quitting her job as her son is over 3. I really hope they see all her videos, her “single” relationship & her pretend anxiety. She’s making a mockery out of people with real anxiety. Absolutely joke of a woman should be ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 7
I was laughing at that, she slips up every now and again, like the one where she went mad at him for getting her up at 12pm 😂

Jo must definitely be putting in sick notes for anxiety and depression, otherwise she would’ve got sanctioned by the jobcentre for quitting her job as her son is over 3. I really hope they see all her videos, her “single” relationship & her pretend anxiety. She’s making a mockery out of people with real anxiety. Absolutely joke of a woman should be ashamed of herself.
I don’t think he’s 3 yet?

Reactions: 1
Her anxiety problem seems to have melted away i wonder if she told the dwp she's now working as a model

Eurgh she thinks she's soo funny
She makes a mockery out of people with anxiety I haven't been out of my house today because I physically can't as my anxiety so bad she needs reporting for fraud. There's no way she suffers with anxiety and depression no way at all she's a massive fake and she pisses me off with her daily bullshit

• Heart
Hunter isn't 3 yet. She probably didn't get paid for the modelling but I bet she got more free clothes which I'm sure we will see in her tiktoks 🤣

Hunter isn't 3 yet. She probably didn't get paid for the modelling but I bet she got more free clothes which I'm sure we will see in her tiktoks 🤣
Oh god knows, I remember her saying he was 3 and he goes to nursery for two days a week. I wonder why she said that, she’s an oddball to say the least!

He does go as she gets the free childcare for 2yr old. I think he will be 3 in a couple of months....watch this space for the nxt beggy video for presents 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Someone just gifted her and she went to Ryan I’ll wait to see if she gifts again. The woman did abs she gave her a follow

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
She still doesn't address whether he lives there or not. Doesn't even reply because she knows she's in the wrong!

Reactions: 2
She still doesn't address whether he lives there or not. Doesn't even reply because she knows she's in the wrong!
I know, all she was bothered about is the wish list, can you see the videos she made of the birthday presents and the ones before it because I can’t see them, I looked before and they’d gone too!

She’s on live now and talking about her parents having the kids 😂

I know, all she was bothered about is the wish list, can you see the videos she made of the birthday presents and the ones before it because I can’t see them, I looked before and they’d gone too!

She’s on live now and talking about her parents having the kids 😂
No I can't but I'm not sure how far back I need to go when was his birthday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.