Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest it makes more sense get all kids home isolate together if they get it its not gonna do them much harm etc shes so dramatic i cant cope with how dramatic she is about everything

Reactions: 8
To be honest it makes more sense get all kids home isolate together if they get it its not gonna do them much harm etc shes so dramatic i cant cope with how dramatic she is about everything
Exactly. When I had it I didn't palm my kids off round my parents I just accepted the fact we would prob all get it and tbh I would rather us all have it out the way. Turns out only my son didn't get it. But its a bit like chicken pox if u gonna get it do it all at the same time. We all fit and healthy so knew the risks of us being really poorly were slim and they were we all recovered in a week

Reactions: 4
Seriously I would rather my kids be at home with me but just careful around them and keep away from them as much as possible. No way I’d spend 10+ days away from them because I had what is basically a cold.

I swear her kids are hardly ever with her! And if the littlest one has just tested positive and so has she, chances are the other lad has been exposed too.

Reactions: 7
So now because logans excited for some school clubs hes staying with nanny i think he would be more happy to stay with his parents for christmas then go to some school clubs he can attend any time just excuses to me

• Wow
3d
So now because logans excited for some school clubs hes staying with nanny i think he would be more happy to stay with his parents for christmas then go to some school clubs he can attend any time just excuses to me
If I remember rightly Logan chose to stay with his gran for his birthday too....

• Wow
Reactions: 5
3d

If I remember rightly Logan chose to stay with his gran for his birthday too....
He mite be upset for missing out but he will soon get over it not only that parents are suppose to be in charge not the other way around she wants an easy life no excuse for him not to be there not only that imagine christmas day knowing his brothers at home with his parents opening presents etc honestly she angers me so much just wants to be a part time parent whats wrong with her

Looooool wasn't someone on here just saying she wasn't wearing a mask think that's called karma
Someone wrote that on her post and she said they are sick 😂

Seriously I would rather my kids be at home with me but just careful around them and keep away from them as much as possible. No way I’d spend 10+ days away from them because I had what is basically a cold.

I swear her kids are hardly ever with her! And if the littlest one has just tested positive and so has she, chances are the other lad has been exposed too.
Clearly she hadn’t got them anyway either as she said they’d already been staying with Ryan’s mom and her mom. She’s a lazy woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also saying he cant get covid is hillarious of course he can if hes going to these clubs with other kids how do u know they dont have covid what about his grand parents unless u all isolate theres a chance he could still get it before christmas her logic baffles me 😂

She is literally the most rude person I've ever stumbled across, I don't know why anyone would even give her the attention she craves! Vile woman!

Someone commented so innocent on a video saying ' don't forget to let the tattoo parlor know so they can test too xx' she replied 'obvs' a few of her followers pointed out too her how rude her response was! Completely uncalled for! Can't bleeping stand her, out of the thousands of millions of people on the app she's the worst one of them all. I never knew it was possible to hate someone you didn't know.. but here we are!

Reactions: 14
She's obviously been on this thread 🤣 if the shoe fits, lace that witch up. Her kid is spreading Covid even if he tests negative. You can get covid from stroking a dog who's owner has it. So can you imagine the drama it'll create when her mum etc gets sick with it? She'll be in her element. And sadly kids have to be disappointed once in a while. It's life. We can't have Christmas with my mum because of covid and its my babys first Christmas. We all have crosses to bear. But come on. Get with the program.

Reactions: 7
She's obviously been on this thread 🤣 if the shoe fits, lace that witch up. Her kid is spreading Covid even if he tests negative. You can get covid from stroking a dog who's owner has it. So can you imagine the drama it'll create when her mum etc gets sick with it? She'll be in her element. And sadly kids have to be disappointed once in a while. It's life. We can't have Christmas with my mum because of covid and its my babys first Christmas. We all have crosses to bear. But come on. Get with the program.
My daughter missed out on the whole school trip to the panto this week as more than 6 kids in her class have it. I was so gutted for her but that's what they have to do to stay safe! God she winds me up so much. Putting others Xmas at risk so her son doesn't miss out

Reactions: 3
Also saying he cant get covid is hillarious of course he can if hes going to these clubs with other kids how do u know they dont have covid what about his grand parents unless u all isolate theres a chance he could still get it before christmas her logic baffles me 😂
There is no logic to her decisions. Her wee boy could catch covid anywhere, I would rather mine be at home with me, take precautions to reduce the risk, but if they caught it at least we were all together.
My brother in law has not long had it, got a positive lateral flow so they all went for PCRs, only BIL came back positive. My sister didn't farm her kids out to elderly grandparents, was just extra vigilant with cleaning, no cuddles with dad etc and not one of them caught it from of him.
I would do anything to protect my parents from catching covid and tbh I would do anything to have my kids with me on Christmas day, even if it meant watching them open presents from a safe distance and wearing hazmat suit to serve dinner 😂😂 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.