Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her saying on her instagram about her motto “be unfiltered “ then going on to say “be unfiltered woth your body” yet she filters her teeth ? practice what you preach Jo ffs 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm in right in thinking she had confidence and suffers with anxiety because if she does she shows no signs of it on her tick tocks. I mean she doesn't even look after her own kids everyone else does it for her from what I have seen

Reactions: 2
Apparently she has severe anxiety and depression..... make what u want of it 🤣🤣🤣

She's on a live now.....for someone who has covid she doesn't look or sound like it!
Me and my husband have had it and over known a fair few ppl who have also had it and no one was as "normal" as her.........just saying! Fake as usual!

Last edited:
Apparently she has severe anxiety and depression..... make what u want of it 🤣🤣🤣

She's on a live now.....for someone who has covid she doesn't look or sound like it!
Me and my husband have had it and over known a fair few ppl who have also had it and no one was as "normal" as her.........just saying! Fake as usual!
I did think that there's nothing wrong with her if she had COVID she wouldn't be sitting on a live laughing and joking

Reactions: 1
her saying on her instagram about her motto “be unfiltered “ then going on to say “be unfiltered woth your body” yet she filters her teeth ? practice what you preach Jo ffs 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
What is it she’s filtering on her teeth?

Not sure what to think about her. Everytime I see her on my fyp she’s complaining about something. Not sure how she has the followers she does as she doesn’t exactly do much really.

Who does she think she is with all her self help videos some kind of mental health guru?she just makes me cringe

Reactions: 5
🤢 that’s vile
I mean yes it might technically be "vile" but maybe show a smidge compassion as a lot of people with mental health issues struggle with hygiene when in an episode. Nobody should be shamed because they're struggling or have struggled.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
🤢 that’s vile
I’m sorry but I don’t really like jo but one thing i will say is when you struggle with mental health or have an episode you often struggle to get out of bed let alone wash, get dressed. Brush your teeth or do basic personal hygiene or basic daily activities. I suffer with severe mental health myself and sometimes I struggle to clean my house let alone get dressed. Yes it may be vile but sometimes people can’t help it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I mean yes it might technically be "vile" but maybe show a smidge compassion as a lot of people with mental health issues struggle with hygiene when in an episode. Nobody should be shamed because they're struggling or have struggled.
To be honest I thought I was on that mucky feet birds post. She is pretty vile!
No need to jump!

Reactions: 6
I can understand days of no teeth brushing, but weeks.. really?? weeks of no showers/baths maybe but teeth brushing I’m just not sure I buy it.?

I’m sorry but I don’t really like jo but one thing i will say is when you struggle with mental health or have an episode you often struggle to get out of bed let alone wash, get dressed. Brush your teeth or do basic personal hygiene or basic daily activities. I suffer with severe mental health myself and sometimes I struggle to clean my house let alone get dressed. Yes it may be vile but sometimes people can’t help it.
My teeth are ruined from years of self neglect. Even now there are days when I struggle. So I totally understand where you're coming from x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think some people are just ignorant on the subject.. Because they've never experienced it themselves it's impossible for them to comprehend that mental health isn't pretty, it is more than just low moods or wanting to unalive yourself. It's forgetting to eat sometimes because you've zoned out or you've slept so much that you have no concept of time any more, it's going days sometimes weeks and yes months without taking care of hygiene. It's barely leaving the house because of intrusive thoughts. Like it's easy for others to question it but it is so easy to fall into that cycle of self neglect. Jo might play on tit and might lie through her teeth BUT there are people who go through what she says but because of people like her who do play on it real people who struggle get typecast as lazy or attention seeking

I can understand days of no teeth brushing, but weeks.. really?? weeks of no showers/baths maybe but teeth brushing I’m just not sure I buy it.?
Sorry but why would you believe someone wouldn't be showering or bathing for weeks but they'd still be brushing their teeth in that time? Brushing your teeth falls under personal hygiene. I'm struggling to believe people are still so ignorant about mental health. Like come on think about it, do you really think during a mental health episode when someone is unable to look after themselves properly they're going to really give a tit about brushing their teeth? That's the last thing on someone's mind.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I think with jo it’s the fact that she can beg online can make countless videos bold as brass flap the fake nails on the screen continuously every day laugh and piss take and play up to the camera for her PayPal’s wish lists and gifts go out and about living her best life yet has to filter her teeth as she can’t brush them sorry but that’s not a true count of deep mh issues or depression that’s a lazy dirty slob who has has seemingly unlimited mental health cards to play
This was touched upon further back in this thread she is giving people who are genuinely suffering with mental health a false representation and it boils my piss 😡

Reactions: 11
I’m actually not ignorant about mental health at all, I have struggled myself since I was a pre teen. I’ve been medicated on and off for years also. I have gone a long time without washing or brushing my hair, to the point my hair was completely matted and chunks needed to be cut out. I’ve gone days without brushing my teeth but weeks just seems wild to me. I was sharing my opinion based on how she holds herself and presents herself, I’m not sure i believe she goes weeks without brushing her teeth. However I am sure there are people that do.

Reactions: 3
I think with jo it’s the fact that she can beg online can make countless videos bold as brass flap the fake nails on the screen continuously every day laugh and piss take and play up to the camera for her PayPal’s wish lists and gifts go out and about living her best life yet has to filter her teeth as she can’t brush them sorry but that’s not a true count of deep mh issues or depression that’s a lazy dirty slob who has has seemingly unlimited mental health cards to play
This was touched upon further back in this thread she is giving people who are genuinely suffering with mental health a false representation and it boils my piss 😡
Let's also not forget that mental health was just an excuse to leave her job because she thinks she will make it big enough on Tik Tok.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.