Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she even get a tattoo?has anyone seen it 😶
She said she won’t show it cause she’s embarrassed, either it’s a really crap tattoo or she hasn’t had one. Who in their right mind would even think of going back to a tattooist who’s supposedly messed up your tattoo for a free cover up. I’m smelling BS here.
Also claiming to be skint, if you were that skint you wouldn’t get a tattoo so close to Christmas. You would spend that money on your children who probably won’t get anything. It’s the kids I feel sorry for.

Reactions: 5
Completely agree. In what world is tattoos more important than your children. Serves her right for being so selfish …. if she even has got a horrible tattoo.

Reactions: 3
Completely agree. In what world is tattoos more important than your children. Serves her right for being so selfish …. if she even has got a horrible tattoo.
Kids come first in my opinion every time, I just want to cry cause I feel so sorry for the children.

I'm sure the kids will get stuff, she will probably get things from catalogues and stuff. The kids won't go without but she will still play "poor me" and hope for gifts from ppl.
The ppl that have sent gifts before must know her address therefore if they r dumb enough would probably send gifts anyway like silly little lambs following her!!

Oh so I've just seen her latest one....she has an appointment on Wednesday for a consultation for a cover up! That's gonna cost a bomb I reckon! And one thing I want to know most tattooist put the outline on ur skin and ask if ur happy with it, Did they not do this to her????? Hmmmm she's dumb if they didn't!

• Heart
I'm sure the kids will get stuff, she will probably get things from catalogues and stuff. The kids won't go without but she will still play "poor me" and hope for gifts from ppl.
The ppl that have sent gifts before must know her address therefore if they r dumb enough would probably send gifts anyway like silly little lambs following her!!

Oh so I've just seen her latest one....she has an appointment on Wednesday for a consultation for a cover up! That's gonna cost a bomb I reckon! And one thing I want to know most tattooist put the outline on ur skin and ask if ur happy with it, Did they not do this to her????? Hmmmm she's dumb if they didn't!
That’s EXACTLY what I was thinking. I don’t understand it at all. Any tattoos I’ve had they have drawn them then put it on the skin to make sure you’re happy with it and the placement of it.

Reactions: 2
Ppl have asked if they placed an outline first but she has declined to comment on that 🤔

I've just seen the tattoo.... No way did a professional do that. Its been Ryan with a tattoo gun I reckon 😂
I have a small tattoo on my shoulder blade and the guy took a picture of the transfer he placed on my back to show me and make sure it was exactly what I wanted before he put the gun anywhere near. It's been a duck up she's made by getting her man or a friend (or one of the weans by the look of it 😂😂) to do and she's only mentioning it cos it's on her hand and she can't hide it. Probably waiting for one of her 'lovelies' to organise a go fund me to fix it......

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not sure if it was one of the tattlers but someone commented "Suits you" and that tickled me 😂😂

• Haha
I had a cover up done on my foot....originally a naff dolphin....now I have a feather which the tattooist did free style....hers looks like it's been done with a box of Sharpies....and the colours OMFG!!

Looking at the original image that she took as an example, it looks like a transfer, those delicate lines are so tricky to get right.

Thats gonna cost a lot to cover up its not a little dainty thing it looks like when someone takes a pic in that their child drew that they want tattooed on themselves 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That had made me chuckle.. My 5 year old can draw better than that. No way has that tattoo artists given her 'good' work previously. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I've just caught up and WHAT is that on her hand. I mean at least it's winter and she can wear gloves but I swear if she cries she has no money for the kids for Christmas I'll slap her myself the beggy cow

I've only got one tattoo, so maybe I'm wrong but did she not look at it whilst he was doing it? Did she not have a little "what the duck is that?" moment? I don't get it. I mean it's bleeping atrocious 😂 the colours, the thickness of the lines. Wonder when the begging for money to cover it will start 🤨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.