Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pisses me off so much. Here I am sat in car park at work waiting to start my 9 hrs shift while she will sit on tiktok all day!

Reactions: 8
Just seen her video on the group,who does she actually think she is. She is the biggest beg out there,asking for money for a holiday. Yet people are not allowed to send someone shampoo. Ffs she doesn't moan when he is hinting for all her goodies online and for people to buy her kids birthday presents,soon to be Xmas presents. Obviously not that hard up and going out to dinners and buying crap. She drives me made,her facial expressions aswell.

Just seen her video on the group,who does she actually think she is. She is the biggest beg out there,asking for money for a holiday. Yet people are not allowed to send someone shampoo. Ffs she doesn't moan when he is hinting for all her goodies online and for people to buy her kids birthday presents,soon to be Xmas presents. Obviously not that hard up and going out to dinners and buying crap. She drives me made,her facial expressions aswell.
Mad

Reactions: 5
Her group was becoming a free for all people asking for all sorts, but how can she class food and things as non essentials? Yet she’s got a gofundme up for a holiday.

Reactions: 9
How are so many saying she is inspirational?! She has quit her job to I assume life off benefits, she has a gofundme for a holiday and others buy her kids birthday gifts?!

Reactions: 7
I have just sat and watched her Facebook live from the other day saying people cannot ask for things or send money. I cannot believe the brass neck of her when she’s the biggest beg going. She said we don’t want sob stories, it’s so laughable to be fair thinking back to her sons birthday tik tok 🙄😂

• Haha
I have just sat and watched her Facebook live from the other day saying people cannot ask for things or send money. I cannot believe the brass neck of her when she’s the biggest beg going. She said we don’t want sob stories, it’s so laughable to be fair thinking back to her sons birthday tik tok 🙄😂
Wat she actually said sob stories ? She sounds like the biggest hypercrits going doesnt she realise how it makes her sound ?

Reactions: 6
Wat she actually said sob stories ? She sounds like the biggest hypercrits going doesnt she realise how it makes her sound ?
She said she doesn’t want big essays people saying they’ve lost their job, or their dogs died and other stuff. Shocking really!!

• Wow
She said she doesn’t want big essays people saying they’ve lost their job, or their dogs died and other stuff. Shocking really!!
Omg 🤣🤣 wtf jo you read here how can you sit on tiktok and cry about presents for your kids but then say that on your fb live so its ok for you then but not others ? You have bascley told everyone its ok to do that because thats what u yourself have done you have a following therefore have a responsiabillity to accept people will copy you and if they see you begging its not right but people will try and do the same no one to blame but yourself

I cannot bring myself to watch...... But the absolute bleeping cheek of her! How can she not see hypocrisy?? Is she bleeping thick?? 😲🤦‍♀️
I didn’t really bother watching the other night but thought I would look what she’s said as she’s made new rules that her minions have added today. She said I don’t want people asking for certain toys for their kids, is this woman for real when she got her son to pick out brand new stuff off bloody Amazon for strangers to buy 🙄😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Green teethed minger , people will soon be put off by her on her Facebook group I’m sure.

Reactions: 2

Mad
What about her shopping trip the other day where she stopped off at Costa? For someone that can’t afford to buy her own kids presents Costa Coffee isn’t a luxury I’d be enjoying

Why do people post videos of their dead relatives with them crying. Is nothing private at all anymore everything is always for likes or attention.

Reactions: 5
Her latest video about a panic attack. Jesus christ woman put the fidget toy down get up at a reasonable time instead of 11.45 and get a grip. I actually cannot express the hate I have for this woman. Try working a full time job working around 2 kids with 5.30am starts and 11pm finishes. I do it because I have rent to pay and kids to feed. Don't have the luxury of overlaying or even getting up at 9am. bleeping drama queen

Reactions: 15
Her latest video about a panic attack. Jesus christ woman put the fidget toy down get up at a reasonable time instead of 11.45 and get a grip. I actually cannot express the hate I have for this woman. Try working a full time job working around 2 kids with 5.30am starts and 11pm finishes. I do it because I have rent to pay and kids to feed. Don't have the luxury of overlaying or even getting up at 9am. bleeping drama queen
I was just coming on to say something very similar!
the fidget toy is bleeping hideously annoying and why would your first thought after a massive “panic attack” be to come and make a TikTok?!?

Also echoing the get up at a reasonable time, I’ve been for a pcr test this morning, coughed for 3 nights straight so haven’t slept but still managed to get my child up and ready for school in the morning. It’s called Real bleeping Life!

she nearly had a brain aneurysm trying to squeeze some fake tears out she’s a fat lazy cow

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.