Jo’s Unfiltered Life #8 Liar, liar, size 26 stretchy trousers on fire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if the tray doesn’t go down on the plane but for her fella it does 😳 that would be a wake up call for me, imagine how uncomfy that would be
I’ve just watched that. Ryan’s a 4XL! I bet they had extenders after she filmed that cos having no excess on the belt

• Wow
Reactions: 5
As if the tray doesn’t go down on the plane but for her fella it does 😳 that would be a wake up call for me, imagine how uncomfy that would be
Wow I thought he was bigger than her too when they have pics together 😳 she's deffo lying about her size

Reactions: 2
Wow I thought he was bigger than her too when they have pics together 😳 she's deffo lying about her size
She’s defo bigger than she was back in 2022 - she was 22.5st then. She’s sacked off the gym about 6weeks ago and she’s definitely gained it again. But she’s cranking up them filters to hide it - this holiday you can see she’s absolutely huge but come getting home and filming her first video she’ll be slimmer cos that filters on 100%

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s defo bigger than she was back in 2022 - she was 22.5st then. She’s sacked off the gym about 6weeks ago and she’s definitely gained it again. But she’s cranking up them filters to hide it - this holiday you can see she’s absolutely huge but come getting home and filming her first video she’ll be slimmer cos that filters on 100%
Still has iggle pigglese shaped head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does it make me irrationally angry when she eats and she puts her forefinger over her mouth whilst dangling the fork? Does she think one finger hides the food she shovels in that hideous mouth of hers on her gigantic face?

Reactions: 6
She just looks like she's stinks doesn't she. And it's not because she's fat, it's just her as a package. The crap hair, the cheap clothes. Her fingers wagging around give me a mega ick 🤢

Reactions: 13
She just looks like she's stinks doesn't she. And it's not because she's fat, it's just her as a package. The crap hair, the cheap clothes. Her fingers wagging around give me a mega ick 🤢
Yeah she gives me smells like stale sweat, chip fat and vapes

• Haha
Why does it make me irrationally angry when she eats and she puts her forefinger over her mouth whilst dangling the fork? Does she think one finger hides the food she shovels in that hideous mouth of hers on her gigantic face?
yea and I dread it whenever she eats something that she might do it

• Haha
I can’t deal with the fact that she’s now even too lazy to hold her kindle and press a button on it herself 🤣 plus the fact that she is relentlessly promoting trashy chick fic like she’s a literary critic

I can’t deal with the fact that she’s now even too lazy to hold her kindle and press a button on it herself 🤣 plus the fact that she is relentlessly promoting trashy chick fic like she’s a literary critic
‘It’s dark, so dark, unbelievably dark’ great recommendation there Jo 🙄

• Haha
I absolutely love my kindle! But every time I see someone using one of those things I think that’s just bleeping lazy. Doesn’t surprise me that she’s got one!!!

Reactions: 1
Her mental health issues seem to have disappeared and her pots continuously say “commission paid” for some tatt no one in their right mind would buy! I used to like her but she’s cashed out

Honestly that dress looks like the sort of pattern and colour they use for upholstery fabric on public transport.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she morphing into Beckie bison jones, or has she got the bison filters on. Because the filters must be on max now. Btw way jo have you got a new teeth filter on. As I am sure you nicked cilla black teeth.

The dress isn’t too bad, I wouldn’t wear it but I’ve seen worse. The trainers though, who would pair it with those?!
She’s got no sense of style at all, always looks a show 🤣