Jo’s Unfiltered Life #8 Liar, liar, size 26 stretchy trousers on fire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dress isn’t too bad, I wouldn’t wear it but I’ve seen worse. The trainers though, who would pair it with those?!
She’s got no sense of style at all, always looks a show 🤣
She can’t fit in many sandals, her flesh squashes through like squeezing play doh through a strainer.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a difference between the kitchen and stairs selfie. Imagine thinking it’s a flex taking a posed picture on some manky concrete steps in a block of flats!
Better lighting she’s lost a couple of chins and belly rolls. Those landings probably smell as good as she does

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pity she couldn't overcome her anxiety when she had an actual job, her confidence is through the roof now, when she had to do a days graft, she couldn't drag her fat arse out of bed! Remember the phone calls to the Dr's in tears, funny how that's all stopped now! She's a big fat benefit fraud and the sooner people realise this the better!

I know I keep mentioning it but I want any newcomers to know she's a benefit cheat who plays the system like she plays her followers!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What must go through her mind when picking an outfit? Those trainers absolutely do NOT go together with that dress 🤣🤣
I mean I hate those types of trainers anyway because they remind me of those little wanky 15 year old boys that try to intimidate you outside tesco 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She really rates herself doesn’t she. Must be the belt that ‘cinches you in’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ll take the trainers over those heeled slider/slip on sandals that just highlight her lack of ankle. The trainers don’t match the hideous dress, she tries so hard to look trendy and young. Most of the time she looks a good 15 years older and no amount of “younger clothing” will disguise that.

I’m just grateful she is relatively covered. She can piss off with the anxiety in London thing. She has the opposite of imposter syndrome and it shows.

Reactions: 5
The “ ✨ London days ✨ “ on her insta post. wtf you on about. You went to an event and came home.
---
The “ ✨ London days ✨ “ on her insta post. wtf you on about. You went to an event and came home.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Trigger warning next time iggle piggle when you next decide to film your bear feet 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Just seen Jo moaning because Yours Clothing use a pretty model to show their clothes! I'm starting to get tired of these plus sized creators being critical of the models used! I personally don't think bodies like Jo's are representative either & wouldnt show clothes in a way that would make me want to purchase (& I say this as a size 18)

Reactions: 11
Everything Jo wears gives me a good idea of what I wouldn’t be seen dead in if I was her size and shape. The only time I’ve seen her look reasonably okay is when she has worn stuff that doesn’t highlight her disproportionate shape and she rarely does that because she has convinced herself that she looks good in clothes designed for smaller bodies. She doesn’t.

Reactions: 9
Just seen Jo moaning because Yours Clothing use a pretty model to show their clothes! I'm starting to get tired of these plus sized creators being critical of the models used! I personally don't think bodies like Jo's are representative either & wouldnt show clothes in a way that would make me want to purchase (& I say this as a size 18)
That's the problem when normal people like Jo get a huge tiktok following, it gives them a god like complex! Jo should shut the duck up and get back in her box, the stupid Iggle Piggle headed bleep!

P.S I would rather see a pretty model showing off clothes than a fat stupid munter like her! Maybe we should complain when she's doing these try on hauls and she's stomping around like the gigantor that she is, with her chubby feet and cankles on show! 🤮 🤮 🤮

Reactions: 9
I know for a fact if someone like gigantor modelled the clothes then I’d never buy anything from anyone

Reactions: 8
I know for a fact if someone like gigantor modelled the clothes then I’d never buy anything from anyone
Definitely!

She puts me off clothes she’s trying on. But it also makes me run faster on the treadmill because I’d never want to have a body like hers

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Gigantor didn’t go to her besties Jodie’s 40th birthday then… I also can’t stand Jodie.

• Haha
What size does she claim to be? That bikini cover up thing was about 5 sizes to small and she claims she’s a 24 doesn’t she?

Reactions: 1