Jo’s Unfiltered Life #8 Liar, liar, size 26 stretchy trousers on fire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me she looks like she's got a fat suit on. Lumps and bumps everywhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
bleeping hell once again looks like the most BORING holiday ever!
Have you noticed that nearly every time they go out Jo says they are going on an adventure, as if that's gonna make the holiday anymore interesting! 😂 😂 😂 I feel so sorry for those kids! and she only bangs on about body positivity because she's sat on a nearly secluded beach!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have you noticed that nearly every time they go out Jo says they are going on an adventure, as if that's gonna make the holiday anymore interesting! 😂 😂 😂 I feel so sorry for those kids! and she only bangs on about body positivity because she's sat on a nearly secluded beach!
They went "exploring" the other day on an island no bigger than my front room which she knowa like the back of her hand 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m bored watching her TikTok’s and I know that island as much as she does now from the amount of times she’s gone 🙄

I did think she'd lost a bit lately but it must have been bullshit or she just piled it back on as soon as she stopped the gym
She looked slimmer in her try on hauls, but only when she was in her living room. If she was in her kitchen she’d look bigger 😬

She looked slimmer in her try on hauls, but only when she was in her living room. If she was in her kitchen she’d look bigger 😬
Must be those studio lights affecting her and following her like Aimless.....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As if she’s set the camera up to get her coming out of the sea. She probably thinks she looks like Ursula Andress in Bond but she just looks like a sea beast 😬😂

No wonder there’s no one on the beach, they don’t wanna risk getting harpooned by accident 😂
Definitely a more realistic image of what she actually looks like. You cannot tell me she is comfortable walking, sitting, lying down or just even running around after her kids at that size.