Jo’s Unfiltered Life #8 Liar, liar, size 26 stretchy trousers on fire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was fiddling the system, while living with him, because she got done for benefit fraud for being a single person living, with a another person on the flat, who was bringing a income in. As she forgot to tell them about the change of living arrangements.
Yeah she did that video didn’t she, I can only be round him a couple of days bla bla. Then ft TikTok and he’s “moved in” then quits his job to be her gopher and I think the only reasons he’s with her is 1) money and 2) who else would want that fat sweaty man humping them 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Yeah she did that video didn’t she, I can only be round him a couple of days bla bla. Then ft TikTok and he’s “moved in” then quits his job to be her gopher and I think the only reasons he’s with her is 1) money and 2) who else would want that fat sweaty man humping them 🤢
Plus she brought him that big fat man truck to get his wobbly arse into 😂

• Haha
Did she not have an abortion then all of a sudden her and Ryan were a couple again, clearly couldn't make the abortion content unless she fessed up to pumping man mountain regularly!

Reactions: 5
Did she not have an abortion then all of a sudden her and Ryan were a couple again, clearly couldn't make the abortion content unless she fessed up to pumping man mountain regularly!
Yes and the fat bleep made the abortion content! And the videos are still there to be watched

• Wow
Reactions: 6
but remember, since that abortion story, she admitted that abortion had become the norm for her. As she had unplanned pregnancies prior to that story. Mentioned it in a video. Words fell me, feel sorry for any wannabe parents who cannot get pregnant.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
but remember, since that abortion story, she admitted that abortion had become the norm for her. As she had unplanned pregnancies prior to that story. Mentioned it in a video. Words fell me, feel sorry for any wannabe parents who cannot get pregnant.
The fact that she used her abortion to make content is absolutely disgusting, she is a vile piece of tit, the abortion content, the benefit fraud and the begging for gifts and the amazon wish list, I don't understand how anyone would want to follow this disgusting human!

Reactions: 11
Happy Tuesday folks!!
Whilst we’re all probably working away, she’s sat on her fat ass doing duck all.

And she reckons she looks fit!!

She needs to get her eyes retested
---
I’ve just watched the TikTok where she’s jumping off the boat 🫣🫣🫣
She looks like she’s left her rubber ring on 😂

• Haha
Happy Tuesday folks!!
Whilst we’re all probably working away, she’s sat on her fat ass doing duck all.

---
The slimming filter is absolutely fkn ridiculous at this point. She looks normal sized there. Look at her waist 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Happy Tuesday folks!!

---
I saw the pic and just assumed it was a whale jumping back into its natural habitat! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Don’t understand the Botox and all the other tweakments when the number one thing she could do to improve the way she looks is to stop eating out the entirety of the Costco baked goods section

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Happy Tuesday folks!!

---
Looks like she’s got a spare tyre under her bikini bottoms.

What the duck is that face she is pulling when she is showing off the lip combo? Which by the way is a hideous lip gloss & absolutely not a holiday lippy

Reactions: 2