Jo’s Unfiltered Life #8 Liar, liar, size 26 stretchy trousers on fire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to say size 24/26, then she had a tummy bug and started saying size 24. But she filters her videos so the only way to tell exactly how big she looks is in candid shots taken by other people.

Reactions: 4
Could agree more about the god complex attitude, she developed to life, with the worshiping followers she got for a car crash lifestyle, which is unrelatable to day to day life.

which had a serious knock last week. By Kaylee, getting that Collab with mellow beauty which in itself is cringy and hard to watch. As I think Jo desperately wanted that.

But instead, we had multiple story times with Jo, from hunter meltdown about Logan going to big school, the new house search, to criticising the caravan site, not being invited to the netflix screening event And now the yours catalog, just to make herself notice.

Jo your star is starting to fade love, start getting the mental health stories ready aka ADHD diagnosis.

Reactions: 5
The friend she's going on her first girly holiday with. Isn't this the one she took away abroad to Christmas markets one year? 🤔

Wasn’t that the Budapest City break trip, paid for trip with a national tour package company (cannot remember the name)

ps what’s happened to the expensive charity event £20ish per head, she and the family where supposedly going to be at. That’s gone very quite.

Reactions: 1
Wasn’t that the Budapest City break trip, paid for trip with a national tour package company (cannot remember the name)

ps what’s happened to the expensive charity event £20ish per head, she and the family where supposedly going to be at. That’s gone very quite.
That's the one. She's making out like she's never been on a girly holiday yet she went there with a friend which I would class as a girly holiday

Reactions: 2
I’ve just seen this person for the first ever time on my FYP, didn’t even watch the video but had to look her up for one reason only - has her face shape always been like that?! It’s rectangle?! I’m gonna feel bad now if something happened 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just seen this person for the first ever time on my FYP, didn’t even watch the video but had to look her up for one reason only - has her face shape always been like that?! It’s rectangle?! I’m gonna feel bad now if something happened 🤣
Nope she’s always had an iggle piggle head

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Haha that made me laugh - no that's her normal shape 🤣🤣🤣

I only came here cos Ive just opened Instagram & was met with her shaving her bleeping armpits! Does everything have to be turned into an ad these days

• Wow
  • Haha
What has she done here? Her waist is as small as mine and we all know that she hasn’t got a waist
---
Christ, I’m gonna have to go back and read up on her aren’t I 🤦🏻‍♀️
I thought it was a filter at first!
Unfortunately for Jo nope that’s not a filter.

Basically she was this single poor mum, begging for gifts on an Amazon gift list, whilst she was off sick with “anxiety” then hey presto she goes ft TikTok and the anxiety has gone and she’s got mahoosive compared to a couple of years ago. But still claims she’s a size 24 (it was 24/26, but she joined a gym for all of 2 months & she dropped the 26 despite looking no different) also uses filters to slim down but only in her living room and on try on videos mainly. When she’s on other peoples videos that’s the real Jo

Attachments

• Sick
Own up people who sent her the comment on tiktok about abandoning the children for a week, with Ryan. by christ, you woken the entitlement monster up.😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What has she done here? Her waist is as small as mine and we all know that she hasn’t got a waist
---

Basically she was this single poor mum, begging for gifts on an Amazon gift list, whilst she was off sick with “anxiety” then hey presto she goes ft TikTok and the anxiety has gone and she’s got mahoosive compared to a couple of years ago. But still claims she’s a size 24 (it was 24/26, but she joined a gym for all of 2 months & she dropped the 26 despite looking no different) also uses filters to slim down but only in her living room and on try on videos mainly. When she’s on other peoples videos that’s the real Jo
Jesus she’s pulled her fat back to look thinner

• Haha
Reactions: 8
---

Appreciate this summary on her, thank you! 🍿

---

The excess flesh she is holding back with her claws is seeping out the back of her hands/arms on the right hand side. She looks dreadful, not because she is fat, but because she doesn’t dress for the shape she has then tries to hide it with filters and angled photos

Reactions: 6
---

Is that a photoshop fail…..where her hand is on one hip it looks a little distorted 🤷🏻‍♀️

I wonder is Ryan only around because she got money. as soon as the frame and money start to disappear, will he disappear as well, I can’t imagine him going back to lorry driving, as he put too much weight on to do it now

Her poor friend having to go back to where she grew up 🫣 Her speaking greek why couldnt she go somewhere new like Spain or turkey 🙈

Reactions: 7
She claimed she couldn’t live with her partner as they didn’t get on, so she could get single parent benefits

Soon moved him in once she was making money on TikTok
In fact he no longer works!!
Not only that I think she had him living with her while she was, fiddling the system but that's me

Not only that I think she had him living with her while she was, fiddling the system but that's me
She was fiddling the system, while living with him, because she got done for benefit fraud for being a single person living, with a another person on the flat, who was bringing a income in. As she forgot to tell them about the change of living arrangements.