Jo’s Unfiltered Life #8 Liar, liar, size 26 stretchy trousers on fire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her eat in a day no wonder she’s huge, it seems to be constant eating. If she’s like this at home she’ll be packing those calories in

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I have no words
Walking heart attack..

She looks like a beach ball. Being body positive is great except when you have one foot in the grave and one on a banana skin. She’s 31, she’ll be lucky to make it 40

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a boring holiday. Not leaving their accommodation until 11am, and then either eating their way through the day or just sitting on the beach. Poor kids

The WIEIAD on holiday! :oops: JFC! I know most people like to indulge a bit on holiday, have a few drinks, ice creams etc. But not two breakfasts and a huge lunch and a huge dinner in the same day!!!

Reactions: 6
I'm on the larger side (not Jo large 😜) & I rarely eat through the day on holiday when it's hot

Reactions: 6
Bahahahahahaha the arched leg and pointed toe, the looking away from the camera, the super red sore looking skin. The caption is the live laugh love of the plus sized grifter world.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have no words
Credit where credit is due at least the bikini fits and isn’t being swallowed by her fat. Or being sucked up her arse cheeks as it’s a thong style bottom. The pose is giving off look at how beautiful I am. No one looks as good as I do. News flash she isn’t. She’s a morbidly obese average looking woman at best who wouldn’t be given the time of day if it wasn’t for people on tiktok being morbidly curious at how fat and stupid one can get. She's like car crash tv, you don’t want to watch but can’t help but watch as you can’t believe the tit people put out as entertainment.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
“My bandeau top is a size 16 and fits me fine” :unsure: No Jo, it really doesn’t. All your armpit fat is spilling out and it shows every lump and bump.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I always thought a frail old man went along the beach with a rake, and that he was out all night whilst everyone slept 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why are her nipples so hard . I could never my titties would be down to my knees 😂 must rub against her arm pit fat does she think she looks good 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
As if the tray doesn’t go down on the plane but for her fella it does 😳 that would be a wake up call for me, imagine how uncomfy that would be

• Wow