Jo’s Unfiltered Life #8 Liar, liar, size 26 stretchy trousers on fire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @K4040 for the winning thread title.
You win absolutely nothing cus The Gigantor and her boyfriend Tubs have eaten everything

I could possibly get you an item of her clothing if you’re interested in camping?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Think that’s a hat trick of thread title for HippopotaZEUS, aka the gigantor fake Greek 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Any time I see a video of hers all I see is the teeth. Why doesn’t she brush them; they’ve got worse & those whitening strips she uses are just showcasing what a lazy fucker she is

Attachments

• Sick
Any time I see a video of hers all I see is the teeth. Why doesn’t she brush them; they’ve got worse & those whitening strips she uses are just showcasing what a lazy fucker she is
I always think this, she clearly thinks those whitening strips replace poor oral hygiene. She would be better off going to the dentist for a professional clean and keeping on top of them, they won't be perfect but I dread to think the troubles she must have with her teeth.

Reactions: 4
I always think this, she clearly thinks those whitening strips replace poor oral hygiene. She would be better off going to the dentist for a professional clean and keeping on top of them, they won't be perfect but I dread to think the troubles she must have with her teeth.
And there must be a link between her being ill constantly & the poor dental hygiene. She takes 3 mins to film a video but won’t spend that time cleaning her teeth, does she want to hire someone to do that for her like she needs a cleaner

Reactions: 4
And there must be a link between her being ill constantly & the poor dental hygiene. She takes 3 mins to film a video but won’t spend that time cleaning her teeth, does she want to hire someone to do that for her like she needs a cleaner
Rather spend that three mins with her head in the fridge!!

χοντρό άτομο!!! Just for you Jo 😂

• Haha
Great title.
I can’t get my head around her having a cleaner 🤦🏻‍♀️
Me neither.
If they both worked full time I’d understand.
If they were both disabled I’d understand.
It’s a small flat that has a lot of clutter, where would a cleaner even start??

Definitely. I can't understand someone who can spend all that money on her hair, nails, eyelashes, make up and skincare and neglects (IMO) the most important of all. Maybe she's hoping she will get a freebie at some point.

Definitely. I can't understand someone who can spend all that money on her hair, nails, eyelashes, make up and skincare and neglects (IMO) the most important of all. Maybe she's hoping she will get a freebie at some point.
Yes washing her Jack and Danny, because I bet it never sees water, and she’s got a weird looking black head thing growing in her ear 🤢 her personal hygiene is bad, you just know it is.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Yes washing her Jack and Danny, because I bet it never sees water, and she’s got a weird looking black head thing growing in her ear 🤢 her personal hygiene is bad, you just know it is.
I feel sorry for that poor cleaner, bet it stinks of vapes, sweat, fat, 💩 and goodness knows what else. Having 2 20st plus people in a small flat sweating just by walking a few steps 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Can't see keep anything private,

Hunters issues have probably been caused through her attitude towards him. Aka her nasty unloving critical meana, towards him. Only shows love and attention when awards are about. Lost weight because you let the illnesses manifest. And the responsibility of getting mortgage and responsibility looking after a property, that's life love, lots of us don't get the safe net of a social / council housing has are first home. Just think yourself lucky, that you didn't go through the private rental market for that.

Reactions: 7
She’s scared about the mortgage - yeah cos she knows TikTok is not a lifetime career and it could end next week.

I really hope she don’t exploit hunters ADHD like other cunts - Vavron.. and she reckons he’s had it years, does she not realise it’s not caught; he was born with it..

Reactions: 9
If she is so wealthy and doing so well off the back of TikTok as they all claim, I'll be expecting her to have the most amazing house 🙄

She's been trying super hard to lose weight, so she's probably covering herself when she stops and can't keep it up by saying it is the result of being mentally unwell
---
Great title.
I can’t get my head around her having a cleaner 🤦🏻‍♀️
And their house still looks like a shithole

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s just her way of bragging without bragging. Omg I’m making so much money that my partner can stop working and I can buy my ‘dream’ home but what if it’s not enough?! Please feel sorry for me, but while I’m at it I’m going to throw in a diagnosis for one of my children to humble myself but also brag that I’m getting so many compliments about losing weight (but it’s only because I’ve had a couple of chest infections) and I want to eat like a greedy glutton again but not be called out so please please feel sorry for me 😭

Also ETA: how can she feel so unhealthy losing weight? IMO one of the best things about losing some weight is how good and energetic you feel. Even just a few pounds.

Last edited:
People are saying she looks better for it…because she does. No person over 20 stone is in good health or looks healthy. They just don’t. Also, I’m 50/50 not buying that it’s just because she’s been ill for a month. She’s said in many videos that she just can diet or lose weight, she can’t stop eating. A part of me thinks she’s jumped in the fat loss injections (don’t want to say the name lol) you can get them prescribed or online yourself. I’ve got a feeling that’s what she’s doing and doesn’t want to say

Reactions: 5
I recon she’s on ozempic, find out soon enough when her face gets old. Can’t hide ozempic face.

Reactions: 7