Jo's Unfiltered Life #7 Welcome to the world of Jo she has 4 tits and nothing quite fits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the love of god - the dungarees are not a good look! Does she actually think she's a super model 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I love a nice dungaree but difference being I’m a 14, not a 26, she looks like a weeble.

Reactions: 4
Dungarees with a crop top. Making sure she gets the piss taken out of her wherever she goes, but then she can cry about it/be defiant (depends on the day and what she needs to peddle)

Reactions: 1
Hunter had a temperature all night seems fine on his tablet with a massive duvet over him . 😐
Yeah I thought that. I just reckon she wanted a duvet day and talked hunter into one but Logan wants to get out that crappy flat so he’s gone to school & Ryan’s wherever

Reactions: 2
I’m not surprised she wasn’t nominated . Her content is mainly just selling stuff now and showing gifted holidays .

Reactions: 3
I don’t know who won what she did last year and judging on other videos I reckon they only invite people who are nominated, yet Jo couldn’t just post a video wishing them luck? Sounds like she’s thrown her toys out the pram.

Reactions: 3
I don’t know who won what she did last year and judging on other videos I reckon they only invite people who are nominated, yet Jo couldn’t just post a video wishing them luck? Sounds like she’s thrown her toys out the pram.
She won best tiktok last year, Emma Stephenson (coatsey & ems) won that this year

Glad this buffoon weren't there she would have been seething she wasn't up for any nominations

Reactions: 1
So she’s done a insta q&a and Ryan has quit work cos she’s earning enough. What happens when TikTok ends? Back to being benefits cos they’re too obese and lazy to work a normal job?

Reactions: 9
She doesn’t live in the real world, holding off to getting an mortgage in place until April, because she earn more last year, which means they can go for a property of their dreams. Hope the accountant and mortgage advisor burst ego bubble about that.

I am amazed that Ryan fully quit working and living of her income now. God help the benefit system, when this influencer bubble burst. Because these two lazy stubs will milk the system dry. 😡😡😡

So she’s done a insta q&a and Ryan has quit work cos she’s earning enough. What happens when TikTok ends? Back to being benefits cos they’re too obese and lazy to work a normal job?
Imagine when influencing is no longer a thing & him putting on his CV that he left gainful employment to go to Costco with his instahun wife

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So he could be working his way up salary or even in a job to management, or even getting in training for something he really wants to do (if that’s the case) but he’s just quit. Quit because his mrs, who isn’t popular on any other platform and solely relies on TikTok for an income. They might get the house of their dreams, but have they accounted for the costs of the house on a monthly basis and what happens if Jo doesn’t earn as much as she is now, or completely starts failing, do either of them have the qualifications to walk into jobs which will fund their lifestyles?! She’s so deluded to think what she does now will last forever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.