Jo's Unfiltered Life #7 Welcome to the world of Jo she has 4 tits and nothing quite fits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are the comments ok you look amazing am I seeing the wrong thing . She needs to dress her shape unsure of what that is .

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Gigantor the polyester princess needs to stay away from naked flames 🔥 dressed in those clothes

• Haha
Well after the speculation on here, seems she has confirmed ryans working status. Watching one of her videos from today and she says 'Ryan was a lorry driver'...

It's Jodie's hen do weekend. Wait for all the pouty 'aren't I amazing' pics and videos :rolleyes:
And her hideous outfits with a few of the group stood in front of her to hide her gigantor body but just her Mrs potato head poking above them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She actually looks like a potato 😬😂
Toilet humour at her age. Tragic.

Although saying that I keep forgetting she’s actually only early 30’s. It blows my mind when she looks mid to late 40’s.

Reactions: 3
Toilet humour at her age. Tragic.

Although saying that I keep forgetting she’s actually only early 30’s. It blows my mind when she looks mid to late 40’s.
Yeah she’s only 30! Definitely looks a good 10-15 years older! Life has not been kind to her face

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember when she said she HAD to sit in the front in the car and her poor mum had to sit between the boys in the back because of her travel sickness? Well, she's travelling in the back today and she seems just fine! Another lie from her. Maybe I should become a 'content creator', it apparently cures all illnesses 😆

Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember when she said she HAD to sit in the front in the car and her poor mum had to sit between the boys in the back because of her travel sickness? Well, she's travelling in the back today and she seems just fine! Another lie from her. Maybe I should become a 'content creator', it apparently cures all illnesses 😆
Probably just didn’t want to sit with the kids. We all know she only likes them for content

Reactions: 2
Ok Jo so you’re a size 24… Fabletics sent you a 3XL = size 30? So which one are you?

If you’re a size 24, then im a size 8 supermodel shagging Ryan Reynolds 😬 and we both know that’s not true lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She might be mixing her sizing- an American 16 is a British 20, which is why you have so many plus sized American creators who call themselves “mid size” We all know there isn’t a wagon going, that Jo won’t try and clamber on. Either that, or her 3 gym sessions have led to her dropping a dress size. Or, she is as thick as she looks and sounds, and hopes her followers are too.

Spent a long time away from this thread because this scrounger just pissed me off too much to be able to watch her "content" anymore. But bleeping hell, how has no one told her that the dresses showing off her muffin top just don't look good in any way, shape or form? C'mon girl, get a dress that flatters you ffs.

There are SO many options these days for bigger girls (I'm one of them, and whilst I'm about 5 sizes smaller than Jo, I know how to dress for my shape) and I don't know how no one hasn't given her a good shake :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Spent a long time away from this thread because this scrounger just pissed me off too much to be able to watch her "content" anymore. But bleeping hell, how has no one told her that the dresses showing off her muffin top just don't look good in any way, shape or form? C'mon girl, get a dress that flatters you ffs.

There are SO many options these days for bigger girls (I'm one of them, and whilst I'm about 5 sizes smaller than Jo, I know how to dress for my shape) and I don't know how no one hasn't given her a good shake :rolleyes:
Her family won’t give her a good shake cos she’s bringing in the cash. I’d rather be healthy and skint than obese flogging vile outfits and Chinese tat on TikTok preaching body positivity when it’s clear she’s only doing it to make money off the brain dead morons who follow her

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.