Jo's Unfiltered Life #7 Welcome to the world of Jo she has 4 tits and nothing quite fits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve heard she’s earned over £200k this financial year. Which is fine, but what happens in 5 years time when there’s no TikTok shop. Mortgage repayments are for the next 30+years love.

Reactions: 2
This is what I hate about tiktok and social media! Lazy workshy cunts like Jo being rewarded with huge amounts of money, we all know she committed benefit fraud by saying her and Ryan didn't live together so she could get all the single parent benefits, and we all know that Jo made out her anxiety was so bad that she could hardly pull herself out of bed to go to work!!!! and hey presto just like that the anxiety is gone, there's not even a mention of it now! Jo is not a good person, she's a scammer who doesn't deserve any of what she's getting! I do not begrudge hard working people doing alright for themselves but Jo is everything I hate about society!

Reactions: 17
I’m so confused why you would decide to quit a job when you’re apparently right about to buy a house

Reactions: 10
Also confused that up untill a few months ago Ryan ‘didn’t live with her’ because they just couldn’t be that couple. Next minute they’re engaged, he’s quit his job and around her constantly. She may no be getting benefits any more but she played the system 100 percent back then.
She needs to put on that list before getting married sort her bleeping teefs out.

Reactions: 14
Surely being a content creator isn’t a suitable job for a mortgage? Because it’s not a stable job, it could all end tomorrow.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just watched her bragging about her finances, multiple holidays, buying her kids whatever they want and Ryan quitting his job. What the hell will they do if it all goes tits up?

Reactions: 5
Why would he give up work? Does she have to give him allowance now? Both the kids are at school all day anyway so hardly gets that much more time with them.

Reactions: 7
Is Ryan still paying national insurance contributions, so he can get benefits if this influencer lifestyle bubble burst. This does not add up. The way she bragging today about the six holidays she got planned this year excluding the Christmas Disneyland paris trip. Plus she is telling her followers to have a go at social media don’t look back.
I know YouTube twitch bloggers, tell people not to do it unless you got a full time job or good qualifications to fall back on, if you aren’t Successful. Show you how dumb she is and the money and double Z list frame has gone to her pea size brain.

Reactions: 3
Is Ryan still paying national insurance contributions, so he can get benefits if this influencer lifestyle bubble burst. This does not add up. The way she bragging today about the six holidays she got planned this year excluding the Christmas Disneyland paris trip. Plus she is telling her followers to have a go at social media don’t look back.
I know YouTube twitch bloggers, tell people not to do it unless you got a full time job or good qualifications to fall back on, if you aren’t Successful. Show you how dumb she is and the money and double Z list frame has gone to her pea size brain.
She’s also so deluded to think she’s on par with influencers like Stacey Solomon or Mrs Hinch. Not that they’re sufferable but babes, you ain’t gonna get much further and soon as your TikTok followers get bored that’s you done.

that’s a point, plus if she’s earning what someone else said, they won’t be entitled to child benefit as her earnings will be too much.

This is what I hate about tiktok and social media! Lazy workshy cunts like Jo being rewarded with huge amounts of money, we all know she committed benefit fraud by saying her and Ryan didn't live together so she could get all the single parent benefits, and we all know that Jo made out her anxiety was so bad that she could hardly pull herself out of bed to go to work!!!! and hey presto just like that the anxiety is gone, there's not even a mention of it now! Jo is not a good person, she's a scammer who doesn't deserve any of what she's getting! I do not begrudge hard working people doing alright for themselves but Jo is everything I hate about society!
There is no amount of money in the world that immediately cures mental health issues so her sudden recovery proves she was on the take.

To use anxiety and mental health as a way of getting out of work is an insult to all those people who have genuine mental health issues and can’t work because they’re suffering daily. It is people like her that abuse the system and ruin it for genuine claimants.

Why is her head so long? I bet her skull looks bleeping weird on an X-ray. 🫤

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And to think she was sitting in her car, crying that her anxiety was so bad she couldn’t go to work, and had to get food from a food bank.
Do her followers not see how she’s manipulated them, she’s raking it in at the expense of others, who probably haven’t got a pot to piss in.

Reactions: 8
that’s a point, plus if she’s earning what someone else said, they won’t be entitled to child benefit as her earnings will be too much.
I always thought every mother got Child Benefit, I know they used to. Even Princess Diana got it for William and Harry.

Reactions: 1
With child benefit, if a single parent earns more than £50k per year, then no benefit, but if both parents each earn less than £50k per year then child benefit can be claim. So technically they can both earn £99,999,99 between them, then child benefit is awarded.
Btw with her living in a council / housing association / social housing property, surely, they must be a Cap on income you must earn, before you become illegible for the property a.k.a. if you earn more than 60,000 a year without medical needs for the property. Also would this apply to savings as well. Because it frustrates me that she could easily afford a property, on the private rental market. As a flat could be given to somebody, that really needs it more than her. 😡😡

Reactions: 3
With child benefit, if a single parent earns more than £50k per year, then no benefit, but if both parents each earn less than £50k per year then child benefit can be claim. So technically they can both earn £99,999,99 between them, then child benefit is awarded.
Btw with her living in a council / housing association / social housing property, surely, they must be a Cap on income you must earn, before you become illegible for the property a.k.a. if you earn more than 60,000 a year without medical needs for the property. Also would this apply to savings as well. Because it frustrates me that she could easily afford a property, on the private rental market. As a flat could be given to somebody, that really needs it more than her. 😡😡
You can still claim child benefit on £50K, but you have to pay tax on it. It is wiped out by tax once someone hits £60K. Unless the rules have changed!

I can't work out why you wouldn't relish in the extra income available by both working? Especially if Jo's "job" is to film content, why wouldn't he look for something part time whilst the kids are at school? I can't imagine what the hell he'd do all day since Jo is the one who seems to do the cooking and cleaning and homemaking etc (used incredibly loosely as a term, mind you). Probably just sat on his rotund behind all day :sick:

Reactions: 7
Most council houses come with lifetime tenancies, so I don't think you can have your tenancy removed because of your earnings. The vast majority of people can go on the housing register, you just can't be high income or have loads of savings. I've been on it for about a year now with no success.
---
I can't work out why you wouldn't relish in the extra income available by both working? Especially if Jo's "job" is to film content, why wouldn't he look for something part time whilst the kids are at school? I can't imagine what the hell he'd do all day since Jo is the one who seems to do the cooking and cleaning and homemaking etc (used incredibly loosely as a term, mind you). Probably just sat on his rotund behind all day :sick:
tbh you just made me think of Jess and Mike Miller who film their OF content while their kids are at school haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.