Jo's Unfiltered Life #7 Welcome to the world of Jo she has 4 tits and nothing quite fits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving it! The thread suggestion seems even more apt after yesterdays posts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread title is amazing!
I wish I cared enough about her to be able to do a recap!!!
In summary, she still has a tit dress sense, is still lazy and still flogs half of the amazing stuff she gets sent on vinted. Oh and she’s defo not a size 24.

Reactions: 5
Still scrapping her manky nails all over any food that has a slight crisp to it.🤢🤣

Reactions: 2
Thread title is amazing!
I wish I cared enough about her to be able to do a recap!!!
In summary, she still has a tit dress sense, is still lazy and still flogs half of the amazing stuff she gets sent on vinted. Oh and she’s defo not a size 24.
I mean there's not much to recap tbf 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I had to laugh when she said the shampoo and conditioner were bigger than her head 😂 shut up Jo nothing is that size 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ugh why is she having marshmallows in a wrap 🤢 she's proper exited as well surprise she ain't diabetic

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Why does everything have to link to clothes? Talking about taking her Mum and Dad out for their birthday and already talking about what she should wear. Unless it’s an extra special event like a wedding I don’t give a thought to my outfit until I open the wardrobe after a shower. Her life is so bleeping boring honestly. It’s about your Mum and Dad, not about you squeezing all your blubber in to a linked dress

Reactions: 4
Why does she think those corset tops fit her? They Look bleeping stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They don’t fit and she doesn’t have the right body for them (or anything else for that matter). She looks like she has four actual tits in the red one

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.