Jo's Unfiltered Life #7 Welcome to the world of Jo she has 4 tits and nothing quite fits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With child benefit, if a single parent earns more than £50k per year, then no benefit, but if both parents each earn less than £50k per year then child benefit can be claim. So technically they can both earn £99,999,99 between them, then child benefit is awarded.
Btw with her living in a council / housing association / social housing property, surely, they must be a Cap on income you must earn, before you become illegible for the property a.k.a. if you earn more than 60,000 a year without medical needs for the property. Also would this apply to savings as well. Because it frustrates me that she could easily afford a property, on the private rental market. As a flat could be given to somebody, that really needs it more than her. 😡😡
Council housing isn't solely reserved for those with medial problems or on a lesser wage than someone else. The cap on earnings also would make no sense. The Council are more interested in housing people (instances like this jo or noturbasicmama) as they actually earn a living and will be able to keep up with rent.

What would be more desirable to you, someone who isn't working and living benefit pay out to benefit payout, with the risk of them not paying rent one month, or renting to someone who earns (regardless of job). This is how the council view it (I worked for the Council for 5 and a half years previously)

Yes it is frustrating to see that she is still living in a council flat whilst bragging about what money she earns, but council housing isn't means tested.

Also before anyone starts im not defending the whale just explaining that she is likely a more desirable candidate than someone who doesn't work

Reactions: 3
More money than sense if she hasnt opened her H&M haul & now it's too late to send it back especially as none of it fits her🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
More money than sense if she hasnt opened her H&M haul & now it's too late to send it back especially as none of it fits her🤣🤣🤣
don’t worry, that will be her next vinted sale. As we must due to suffer one shortly.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I reckon Ryan is on her ‘pay roll’ so he’ll still be classed as employed and earning.

Cannot wait for it to come crashing down. Her whole lifestyle gives me the ick. Trying on clothes for a living that have normally been sent for free, then selling the ones that look like tit (is that’s nearly all of them) on Vinted is not a proper job.

Watching her try on clothes from a normal high street brand was funny, I wonder what size she ordered? H+M sizes are notoriously unreliable even for people who don’t lie about their sizes but if this deluded fool bought them in a size 22/24 no wonder they didn’t fit. The ones that did looked awful. Outside of floaty dresses that don’t show off her proportions she looks like tit in pretty in much everything she wears.

Reactions: 8
Cannot wait for it to come crashing down. Her whole lifestyle gives me the ick. Trying on clothes for a living that have normally been sent for free, then selling the ones that look like tit (is that’s nearly all of them) on Vinted is not a proper job.

Watching her try on clothes from a normal high street brand was funny, I wonder what size she ordered? H+M sizes are notoriously unreliable even for people who don’t lie about their sizes but if this deluded fool bought them in a size 22/24 no wonder they didn’t fit. The ones that did looked awful. Outside of floaty dresses that don’t show off her proportions she looks like tit in pretty in much everything she wears.
She dresses like a 60 year old woman (with no fashion sense)

In her recent she says (the dress) it still doesn’t look how she looks, yeah that’s probably because you’re 20 dress sizes bigger that the model wearing it 😂

Reactions: 1
I’ve blocked her on everything. I’m not funding her new house.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I know it's very subjective & I've never been a fan of her nail designs but this current set are particularly ugly

Reactions: 2
She’s so braggy that she’s done a top 10 foods in Greek. WHO IS UNDERSTANDING THIS, she probably has handful of followers who speak Greek. BRAGGY
Oh and

no one cares

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her fake Greek accent gives me rage. Acting like she’s a descendant of Zeus… no Jo you’re just a bleeping fatty who will eat anything and everything

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her fake Greek accent gives me rage. Acting like she’s a descendant of Zeus… no Jo you’re just a bleeping fatty who will eat anything and everything
Maybe she ate Zeus? Thats why she’s sooooo big?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t get why a partner would quit their income to live off their partners income cause surely you’d want your own money? Like is he asking piggles for pocket money? “Oh I want to buy new shirts can I have £10”? Ick

I don’t get why a partner would quit their income to live off their partners income cause surely you’d want your own money? Like is he asking piggles for pocket money? “Oh I want to buy new shirts can I have £10”? Ick
I don't get why he wouldn't just want to maximise how much money they get anyway :ROFLMAO: Like surely you'd just work part-time or whatever just to have that extra touch of income? Unless he's still "not living there" and big momma Jo can give him an allowance that keeps him just under the DWP threshold :rolleyes:

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.