Jo's Unfiltered Life #7 Welcome to the world of Jo she has 4 tits and nothing quite fits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you can afford to pay 💰 privately for a Dr’s appt you really shouldn’t be in social housing. I said what I said.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s probably got an infected throat cos her mouth hygiene is absymal

Reactions: 5
If you can afford to pay 💰 privately for a Dr’s appt you really shouldn’t be in social housing. I said what I said.
These comments are mad to me. When she got social housing she wasn’t in the position she is right now. Would you prefer everyone put no effort into getting into a better position in social housing? When I first got my council I couldn’t afford to eat, yet now I can afford holidays, I am getting a private diagnosis for my child and have a car. Why should people who are given a leg up not better themselves ? You don’t have to agree with how she earns her money but 1000s of people work and live in council housing and 1000s of people have the opportunity to live a better life thanks to council housing.

Reactions: 9
These comments are mad to me. When she got social housing she wasn’t in the position she is right now. Would you prefer everyone put no effort into getting into a better position in social housing? When I first got my council I couldn’t afford to eat, yet now I can afford holidays, I am getting a private diagnosis for my child and have a car. Why should people who are given a leg up not better themselves ? You don’t have to agree with how she earns her money but 1000s of people work and live in council housing and 1000s of people have the opportunity to live a better life thanks to council housing.
(Genuine question) is there a threshold upon which you have to give up - for want of a better word - your social housing? I don’t mean you 😅 but in general? As in a ‘you have it for the leg up you need but then you move on and someone else can use it’

Reactions: 1
(Genuine question) is there a threshold upon which you have to give up - for want of a better word - your social housing? I don’t mean you 😅 but in general? As in a ‘you have it for the leg up you need but then you move on and someone else can use it’
No it’s a tenancy for life, I imagine most would upsize or move out when they can afford to if they need to. For me I probably wouldn’t move from my home and will probably buy it when I can. The only time you would be asked to leave your council property is rent arrears or ASB etc

Reactions: 2
The safety net is there to help those most in need. I fully agree with it and support it. Once you have benefited from that help and are no longer in need, you shouldn’t be taking up housing, benefits or any other help, so that others can continue to be helped and benefit from that same help you’ve received.

It’s madness that social housing is afforded to people like Jo. Especially now, she can afford all the trappings that go along with a high income, which includes being able to pay for a private GP appt, numerous foreign holidays and a working age partner who no longer needs to work because she earns so much. Madness.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The safety net is there to help those most in need. I fully agree with it and support it. Once you have benefited from that help and are no longer in need, you shouldn’t be taking up housing, benefits or any other help, so that others can continue to be helped and benefit from that same help you’ve received.

It’s madness that social housing is afforded to people like Jo. Especially now, she can afford all the trappings that go along with a high income, which includes being able to pay for a private GP appt, numerous foreign holidays and a working age partner who no longer needs to work because she earns so much. Madness.
Housing along with many benefits are not means tested everyone is entitled to it 🤷🏼‍♀️ if you get the house you were the top priority it at that time and I think stability is something everyone should be able to access. Private rent has no stability and isn’t affordable and often isn’t fit for purpose. I privately rented for 2 years before becoming homeless because my landlords decided they wanted my house. Now I have the stability that will never happen again and everyone deserves that I don’t think how much you earn should take away from your access to appropriate housing ?

Reactions: 2
Housing along with many benefits are not means tested everyone is entitled to it 🤷🏼‍♀️ if you get the house you were the top priority it at that time and I think stability is something everyone should be able to access. Private rent has no stability and isn’t affordable and often isn’t fit for purpose. I privately rented for 2 years before becoming homeless because my landlords decided they wanted my house. Now I have the stability that will never happen again and everyone deserves that I don’t think how much you earn should take away from your access to appropriate housing ?
If everyone was entitled to it then everybody would be getting it. Everybody doesn’t. It’s rightly there for people who need the most help. People like Jo fiddle the system with non existent health conditions, ghost partners who they claim don’t live with them, and general poor life choices, then continue to benefit from it.

The minute your (general you) earnings go above a certain threshold you should either pay market rent or look for alternative accommodation.

Why should I and people like me fund people like Jo? Council and social housing should be given to those who need it and should be reviewed regularly so that more people can continue to benefit from that same safety net.

Arguably if you are no longer on a low income or your finances have changed to such a degree you are able to afford to pay for private healthcare and foreign holidays (like Jo)
you can also afford to pay market rent/mortgage like the rest of the country.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is gigantor really trying to make me feel sorry for her with her behind the scene bullshit on her TikTok stories?

Cry me a river ya giant.

Is gigantor really trying to make me feel sorry for her with her behind the scene bullshit on her TikTok stories?

Cry me a river ya giant.
No but she’s put me off my lunch seeing her in a swimsuit 🤢
---
Got a new nickname for her Hippopotazeus 😂

• Haha
Those eyelashes, they look bloody awful. Is she trying to morph into Gloria the hippo from Madagascar.

God has everything you got to do, make a statement.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Making a video about needing a 💩 and her cleaners coming..and someone’s commenting a guys threatening suicide.

No one needs to know about your bowel habits or that you have a cleaner you fat attention seeking bleep

If everyone was entitled to it then everybody would be getting it. Everybody doesn’t. It’s rightly there for people who need the most help. People like Jo fiddle the system with non existent health conditions, ghost partners who they claim don’t live with them, and general poor life choices, then continue to benefit from it.

The minute your (general you) earnings go above a certain threshold you should either pay market rent or look for alternative accommodation.

Why should I and people like me fund people like Jo? Council and social housing should be given to those who need it and should be reviewed regularly so that more people can continue to benefit from that same safety net.

Arguably if you are no longer on a low income or your finances have changed to such a degree you are able to afford to pay for private healthcare and foreign holidays (like Jo)
you can also afford to pay market rent/mortgage like the rest of the country.
I agree. I also don’t think you should be able to buy your social housing either. There is such massive demand for social housing and if you can afford to buy, why are you taking one of the few social housing properties away from someone who desperately needs it (just as you did at one point).
We don’t have much help in this country for people truly in need and housing is in such demand. It’s a really unfair system.

Reactions: 8
Making a video about needing a 💩 and her cleaners coming..and someone’s commenting a guys threatening suicide.

No one needs to know about your bowel habits or that you have a cleaner you fat attention seeking bleep
A cleaner?!
Lazy pair of fuckers, they don’t go out to work so why would they need a cleaner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.