Jo's Unfiltered Life #7 Welcome to the world of Jo she has 4 tits and nothing quite fits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if I offend anyone (I'm a fatty myself) but I can't help but think this whole 'plus size body positivity' is just lazy fatties who can't be arsed to put in the effort to lose weight trying to justify being fat and making themselves feel better
I think it's true of those insta huns who make a living peddling body positivity - look at jessontheplus size or Laura Adlington for example! Being overweight is their only personality trait - they would be nothing without it so they have to go along with this body positivity nonsense. I mean Jess cant do ven put on a pair of tights without gasping for breath

Reactions: 4
So how come now she’s probably a good 5st heavier (probably more!) she’s so body positive?! Make it make sense, cos she’s clearly only throwing the plus size body positivity about to coin it in
And the rest!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is in her early 30s or just turned 30. I vaguely remember being shocked at how young she was when someone pointed that out on this thread. She looks like she is well into her 40s. Maybe it was a college prom?

Been reading here Jo? 🥴🤣
The biggest thing that’s grown is your gigantor stomach and hips
---
She is in her early 30s or just turned 30. I vaguely remember being shocked at how young she was when someone pointed that out on this thread. She looks like she is well into her 40s. Maybe it was a college prom?
Just turned 30, so 14 years she left school. I left school 25 years ago and I look 15 years younger than her

Attachments

Jo following cosmetic surgery places on insta 🧐 I’m calling she gets a collab soon or at least ends up with surgery

She’s four sizes bigger?????

Think she needs to go educate herself on clothing sizes 😂😂😂

No matter what size, she’s still got a long ass donkey face

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is almost 6ft tall if not 6ft, she has to be carrying a lot of excess weight to be looking as big as she does and to get to a size 26, a 5ft 4 size 26 and a 6ft size 26 are very different weight wise. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if she has bariatric surgery because at this point I can’t see anything else working for her to shed the amount of weight she needs to lose in a time period where she doesn’t lose motivation. She could easily lose 2-3 stone just by a small calorie deduct at her size, but clearly she can’t stick to that. She also has a morbidly obese partner so maybe they can get his and hers bypasses. Incidentally I can’t see any weightloss method working if she is living with someone who is determined to stay fat.

Reactions: 3
She is almost 6ft tall if not 6ft, she has to be carrying a lot of excess weight to be looking as big as she does and to get to a size 26, a 5ft 4 size 26 and a 6ft size 26 are very different weight wise. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if she has bariatric surgery because at this point I can’t see anything else working for her to shed the amount of weight she needs to lose in a time period where she doesn’t lose motivation. She could easily lose 2-3 stone just by a small calorie deduct at her size, but clearly she can’t stick to that. She also has a morbidly obese partner so maybe they can get his and hers bypasses. Incidentally I can’t see any weightloss method working if she is living with someone who is determined to stay fat.
Oh definitely. As a very rough gauge as everyone carries their weight differently. I'm the same height as Jo, 5'11, a size 18 and I weigh around 19 stone at the moment. When I was a 22/24, I weighed about 23 and a half stone.
I checked my calories this week for weight loss and they sit at just over 2000 a day for a steady 1-2lb a week loss.

• Heart
don't worry, expect a fast recovery next week, as jodie got her hen do next weekend in Manchester. as the gigator will not want to miss it. as she wants to be the centre of attention and in every photo / video available .

ps what happened to the podcast jodie and the gigator were doing. it simply vanish nothing been mention, since before christmas ?

Reactions: 1
Imagine what she actually looks like in those dresses without the slimming filter on?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.